gas prices climb for 10 consecutive days

Editor OilPrice.com
Thu, May 19, 2022, 3:00 PM

Total hydrocarbon production in the Permian Delaware Basin, the top-producing play in the Permian, will hit a record 5.7 million barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd) average in 2022, according to Rystad Energy research. Spurred on by high oil prices and appealing well economics, total production is set to grow by around 990,000 boepd, almost half of which – 433,000 boepd – is new oil production.

you can post all you want commie ! voters know that Bidens leadership is to blame for inflation !

OPEC+ cut is Trump's 'biggest and most complex' deal ever

https://www.cnbc.com › 2020/04/13 › opec-cut-is-trum...

Apr 13, 2020 — OPEC and allies' oil production cut is Trump's 'biggest and most complex' deal ever: Dan Yergin. Published Mon, Apr 13 20203:48 AM EDT ...

Oil Nations, Prodded by Trump, Reach Deal to Slash Production

https://www.nytimes.com › ... › Energy & Environment

Nov 16, 2020 — The plan by OPEC, Russia and other allied producers in a group known as OPEC Plus will slash 9.7 million barrels a day in May and June, or close ...
Yet prices never got to $5

Why do liberals have the reputation of caring for the poor? they hate them!

They always come up with policies like this one that raises the price of gas for people who cannot afford it.. What does byedim care, he has gotten so much taxpayer $$ for so long and $$ from China and Russia and Ukraine... he can afford to buy a whole gas company...

what a *&^%$# pig

I know that doesn't sound too Christian... but why do I hesitate to delete that?

I dunno... maybe I just gave up on... you know... looking at these "people" in DC as... I dunno...

people..

I'm with Don Trump Jr "They're not even people anymore!" LOL

=
happening all over the world

When the GOP takes over and can't get prices down you will still make that sucking noise.
You are so cute Moon------it's like you just want to be beat up.

At this point, and remember I am an independent who hates both parties, the dems are so fucking bad that the republicans getting in and just not actively seeking policies that drive oil prices up would be a huge as improvement.

You are so cute Moon------it's like you just want to be beat up.

At this point, and remember I am an independent who hates both parties, the dems are so fucking bad that the republicans getting in and just not actively seeking policies that drive oil prices up would be a huge as improvement.
Yeah, those capitalist will snap to attention.

Forum List

Back