Gas prices nudge EIGHT DOLLARS a gallon in LA as drivers form huge lines outside Costco gas stations nationwide and average prices hit all-time high o

Gas prices nudge EIGHT DOLLARS a gallon in LA​

Small price to pay driving libturds out of office.................I'd pay 20 bucks a gallon

There IS a certain satisfaction in the very people who voted most for the Bidenstain to be the same people now standing in line waiting to pay $8.00 a gallon because of it!

This was planned:

And just how dumb are you?

ELIMINATING the use of fossils is a done deal.
There's only so much oil.
At some point what remains will be equated to that AVATAR movie.
UNOBTAINIUM

You WILL
get on the bus
buy that ev

And I'll love hearing you whine about it.

1646953282058.png

Soooooo

You're admitting these price increases are totally the doing of the energy companies.

Welcome to reality.
Companies across all industries raise prices all the time. Is it Greed, Increased costs, or Market conditions causing it? Increased costs include when Governments slap regulations.

Companies across all industries raise prices all the time. Is it Greed, Increased costs, or Market conditions causing it? Increased costs include when Governments slap regulations.
Show me the regulations imposed by Biden that increased oil production costs.

OR

Take your whine to the oil companies.

Why wouldnt he welcome new production, seeing how we use more oil every year? You lefties fight us on fracking and drilling, then when oil prices soar, you take no responsibility. Your policies and political beliefs hurt us, but you never acknowledge it when it happens. You just make excuses. Where is your integrity?
What you don't understand is I want to call out the lies.
I want drilling and fracking, find me a post that says otherwise.
You just assume because I attack (R) lies.

I won't vote for biden if he runs in 2024, (unless it trump versus biden).

If (R) run a reasonable candidate, not some crazy fuck like Cruz, Gaetz, Jordan, MTG, Boebert, gosar (not that these people would run, but they are crazy), I would consider voting (R), but NOT POS trump.

Sooooooooo

How does the president impact oil production today?
He doesn't
Pump the oil
Refine the oil
Transport the gas
Sell the gas

Sooooio
Pray tell...

How, in your fantasies, does the President control the price of gas?

We'll be waiting for your unintelligible response.
I know its very complicated to you, but its actually quite simple. If we drill and frack for oil in the US, we pay less for gas. You see, its cheaper to get oil in your back yard than it is to transport it from the other side of the planet. :laugh:

Trump cut production? Got a link for that?
Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 12.15.28 PM.png

Does the chart lie?
Biden cut production, is this same chart telling a different story?

You only argument is biden stopped NEW drilling.
I never said he didn't.
You can never show where he halted current production, all you have is him not allowing/wanting NEW drilling.

There is a difference, that is YOUR LIE, when you say biden cut production. Keystone XL doesn't count dude. It has NEVER carried any oil.

What you don't understand is I want to call out the lies.
I want drilling and fracking, find me a post that says otherwise.
You just assume because I attack (R) lies.

I won't vote for biden if he runs in 2024, (unless it trump versus biden).

If (R) run a reasonable candidate, not some crazy fuck like Cruz, Gaetz, Jordan, MTG, Boebert, gosar (not that these people would run, but they are crazy), I would consider voting (R), but NOT POS trump.
You are a lefty. Stop pretending like you arent. Also, who gives a shit about what YOU want? Left wing policies ruin everything and you lefties never admit it.

View attachment 613711
Does the chart lie?
Biden cut production, is this same chart telling a different story?

You only argument is biden stopped NEW drilling.
I never said he didn't.
You can never show where he halted current production, all you have is him not allowing/wanting NEW drilling.

There is a difference, that is YOUR LIE, when you say biden cut production. Keystone XL doesn't count dude. It has NEVER carried any oil.
I provided a link to Biden making it MUCH harder to get oil, now its your turn. Show me proof that Trump cut oil production.

We all know which party wants to stop fossil fuel production. We'll continue to see high prices as long as Dimocrats control the Presidency, the House and Senate.

You dumbfucks blame Biden.

Maybe one of you inbreds can explain why Biden is the reason gas is so high?

C'mon, do tell.
He stole an election if Trump was president no Ukraine war and gas $2.00 bucks a gallon

I provided a link to Biden making it MUCH harder to get oil, now its your turn. Show me proof that Trump cut oil production.
Somebody cut production,
2017, 9,357
2018, 10,941
2019, 12,289
2020, 11,283..........see, this is less production, why, probably many reasons, but don't lie and say production wasn't cut. Less OIL was produced......blame it on the pandemic.
2021, 11,185......basically the same as 2020.

So where did biden cut production?

All you ever can say is Biden making it MUCH harder to get oil.

I never said he wasn't. But he's not cutting production.
Tell me what exactly he shut down to cut production.
And don't mention NEW oil drilling again, you have tried that already.

Sorry pal, as long as Biden and Dims control the Feds, nothing is going to change!

Alberta premier pushing USA to resume Keystone XL expansion​

Premier Jason Kenney is continuing his push to convince the United States government to reconsider its decision to cancel the Keystone XL pipeline expansion. As Sarah Komadina explains, the premier believes the project could be completed in less than a year and reduce the pressure to import oil and gas from foreign nations like Russia.

Premier of Alberta Canada:

"If the United States is serious about this, they could come back and help us build Keystone XL," Premier Jason Kenney said at a press conference on Monday. "If President Biden had not vetoed that project, it would be done later this year – 840,000 barrels of democratic energy that could have displaced the 600,000 plus barrels of Russian conflict oil that’s filled with the blood of Ukrainians."

Democrats have proposed this.
Republicans haven't.
WHY NOT?
That's easy.

The Democrats propose it so the Republicans can say "what? Are you crazy?" and then the Democrats can claim the Pugs are trying to hurt working people. This stupid partisanship thing is all like that, it's bizarro Kabuki theater on acid.

Forum List

Back