Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

FACT: The bulk of Obama's policies, regulations, and decisions have served to push energy prices higher.

FACT: Gas is under $3 a gallon. Thanks Mr. Obama.

FACT: You Lie!

And yet the price of gas is still under $3 a gallon...thanks POTUS:

50b.png
You'd let Obama cum in your mouth, huh.

Pointing out other people making as stupid of a comment as you.... doesn't change the fact your comment was absolutely idiotic.

I am well aware that there are "bush supporters" who made such dumb comments. Them being wrong, doesn't make you right, when you both are pushing the absolutely brain damaged claim that the president should get credit for something he has absolutely no control over whatsoever.

The fact this right here is the only pathetic response you have, just proves you completely lost this discussion. When you end up acting like a pathetic 5-year-old going "well he did it first!" as a justification for making dumb statements, you only proved yourself stupid.

9WiKXwCT5CQsczXXTN5TW8hnFwpWPuYreeqyJCwPBDA=w336-h350

To the point: Candy...... Grow up. Stop being a baby, and become a woman. When you say something dumb... just admit it, and move on.

I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will.

"I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will"

Guys, I keep telling you she's head fucking you and you're not listening. :)
I think people stopped listening to you when it was revealed that you were a 24 karat fraud....

That's probably not true...nobody ever listened to you.
Most people here don't like you.

Did you conduct your own completely objective study based on comprehensive polling research to arrive at your conclusion? Or are you just a fucking dumb shit?

FACT: The bulk of Obama's policies, regulations, and decisions have served to push energy prices higher.

50b.png
You'd let Obama cum in your mouth, huh.

BS flag on that play! Obama masculinity not in evidence, counselor.

Well the President doesn't dictate gas prices, so saying he is reponsible for lowering them is a falsehood.

He doesn't dictate gas prices. It's just that when the prices are high, he gets blamed for it (as with everything else). When they drop, those on the right change the subject. Those responding are now having to acknowledge that the price is below $3 in some places although they're not exactly aware they are doing it.

Only a moron would connect the price of gas to the President, you would have to be of very low intelligence todo so.

3.70 gallon gas. Where s the same media outrage when gas was 1.89 under Bush US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
who says a President doesn t affect gas prices US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
OBAMA-The Destroyer... WANTS to bankrupt companies skyrocketing utilities higher gas US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I agree...these posters above (who are serious about it) are of very low intelligence

Pointing out other people making as stupid of a comment as you.... doesn't change the fact your comment was absolutely idiotic.

I am well aware that there are "bush supporters" who made such dumb comments. Them being wrong, doesn't make you right, when you both are pushing the absolutely brain damaged claim that the president should get credit for something he has absolutely no control over whatsoever.

The fact this right here is the only pathetic response you have, just proves you completely lost this discussion. When you end up acting like a pathetic 5-year-old going "well he did it first!" as a justification for making dumb statements, you only proved yourself stupid.

To the point: Candy...... Grow up. Stop being a baby, and become a woman. When you say something dumb... just admit it, and move on.
PS: I'm not a democrat.

Birds of a feather.

I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will.

Title of thread: "Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President"

You wrote that: True or false?

You wrote the following posts:

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

50b.png

Meanwhile gas is still below $3 a gallon. Thank you Mr. President.

Your posts suggests that either you lied before, or you are lying now.

Sorry, you can't play both sides.

You can't rational say "I said Obama had nothing to do with gas prices..... before I said he did... and after I said he did to begin with."

Granted you are a leftist, so you likely think that's being consistent in dumb hell leftist world.

I

"I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will"

I think people stopped listening to you when it was revealed that you were a 24 karat fraud....

Did you conduct your own completely objective study based on comprehensive polling research to arrive at your conclusion? Or are you just a fucking dumb shit?
It was YOUR study. The one where you said people stopped listening to a poster. Hypocritical trash.

I

It was YOUR study. The one where you said people stopped listening to a poster. Hypocritical trash.

I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means.

Obama's Fault.

50b.png

You can't rational say "I said Obama had nothing to do with gas prices..... before I said he did... and after I said he did to begin with."

Granted you are a leftist, so you likely think that's being consistent in dumb hell leftist world.

In much the same way as it's completely irrational to blame the President for everything while giving him credit for nothing......it's simply disingenuous and intellectually lazy.

I

I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means.
No surprise. You miss a lot.

Obama's Fault.

50b.png

In much the same way as it's completely irrational to blame the President for everything while giving him credit for nothing......it's simply disingenuous and intellectually lazy.
What should we give him credit for?

What are you smoking in your bong pipe?

AAA US average gas price = $3.297
AAA Texas average gas price = $3.138 and a year ago...wait for it...it was $3.138.
AAA Houston average gas price $3.092.

Oh boy...hard to get happy after hearing that....

Ya like that?​
Sure. Obama is still a lying fraud. Ya like that?

"Read My Lips, No New Taxes"
"I did not have sex with that woman"
“I don’t think our troops ought to be used for what’s called nation building.”

Gee, president's lie. Call 60 minutes or whatever the FOX equivalent is...I demand a full investigation. :rofl:
Yep, they lied and were held accountable. You and your pals can't hold Obama accountable because you've deemed criticism of the Affirmative Action president to be racist. Shame on you.

Sounds like a personal problem to me if you're being deemed a racist.
That's the problem and it's YOURS. Deeming everyone a racist who opposes your race hustling lying fraud. You're a coward race hustler like those you protect with your crying wolf. Shame on you.

Your blanket condemnation is humorous.

Perhaps if conserve-hate-ives would stop with the "The only reason he won was because he is black", liberals would stop with the "The only reason you oppose him is because he is black"

Deal?

Didn't think so.

Well the President doesn't dictate gas prices, so saying he is reponsible for lowering them is a falsehood.

He doesn't dictate gas prices. It's just that when the prices are high, he gets blamed for it (as with everything else). When they drop, those on the right change the subject. Those responding are now having to acknowledge that the price is below $3 in some places although they're not exactly aware they are doing it.

Only a moron would connect the price of gas to the President, you would have to be of very low intelligence todo so.

3.70 gallon gas. Where s the same media outrage when gas was 1.89 under Bush US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
who says a President doesn t affect gas prices US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
OBAMA-The Destroyer... WANTS to bankrupt companies skyrocketing utilities higher gas US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I agree...these posters above (who are serious about it) are of very low intelligence

You've got Econchick churning herself into butter. That was worth it.

Gee, president's lie. Call 60 minutes or whatever the FOX equivalent is...I demand a full investigation. :rofl:
Yep, they lied and were held accountable. You and your pals can't hold Obama accountable because you've deemed criticism of the Affirmative Action president to be racist. Shame on you.

That's the problem and it's YOURS. Deeming everyone a racist who opposes your race hustling lying fraud. You're a coward race hustler like those you protect with your crying wolf. Shame on you.

Perhaps if conserve-hate-ives would stop with the "The only reason he won was because he is black", liberals would stop with the "The only reason you oppose him is because he is black"

Deal?

Didn't think so.

I've always loved the 'Obama only won because he's black' rant by the RWnuts. I guess they base that on the long history of black presidents having won because of their special race advantage...

Deal?

Didn't think so.
It's true. He is special and your lap dog media and party propped him up because he is a mongrel. You know it. I'd respect you more if you were honest about it. Your party propaganda was Obama is multiracial and Muslims would love us because he had a Muslim background. Obama said " We are the ones we've been waiting for". Isn't that what he said?

Forum List

Back