Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Is sounds like your objections are with Candy's lying ass thread title, correct? Let's start with that and then we can move from there.

Well the President doesn't dictate gas prices, so saying he is reponsible for lowering them is a falsehood.

He doesn't dictate gas prices. It's just that when the prices are high, he gets blamed for it (as with everything else). When they drop, those on the right change the subject. Those responding are now having to acknowledge that the price is below $3 in some places although they're not exactly aware they are doing it.

Only a moron would connect the price of gas to the President, you would have to be of very low intelligence todo so.

3.70 gallon gas. Where s the same media outrage when gas was 1.89 under Bush US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
who says a President doesn t affect gas prices US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
OBAMA-The Destroyer... WANTS to bankrupt companies skyrocketing utilities higher gas US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I agree...these posters above (who are serious about it) are of very low intelligence

Pointing out other people making as stupid of a comment as you.... doesn't change the fact your comment was absolutely idiotic.

I am well aware that there are "bush supporters" who made such dumb comments. Them being wrong, doesn't make you right, when you both are pushing the absolutely brain damaged claim that the president should get credit for something he has absolutely no control over whatsoever.

The fact this right here is the only pathetic response you have, just proves you completely lost this discussion. When you end up acting like a pathetic 5-year-old going "well he did it first!" as a justification for making dumb statements, you only proved yourself stupid.

9WiKXwCT5CQsczXXTN5TW8hnFwpWPuYreeqyJCwPBDA=w336-h350

To the point: Candy...... Grow up. Stop being a baby, and become a woman. When you say something dumb... just admit it, and move on.
PS: I'm not a democrat.

Dude with a Hottie as an Avatar,

In post #1 you insinuated that the President brought down gas prices. I've since asked you how, but you ignored the request for supporting facts.

But in your Title of this thread, you clearly gave the President praise for fuel prices.

Now you back up and claim you didn't? And now you claim not to be a democrat??

Hey, post more pics of the hottie......

In post #1 you insinuated that the President brought down gas prices. I've since asked you how, but you ignored the request for supporting facts.

But in your Title of this thread, you clearly gave the President praise for fuel prices.

Yeah, I insinuated that because when the price was much higher, right wing knuckle draggers were quick to blame Obama. A friend of mine in Houston posted the price was lower than $3 a gallon on FB so I thought I'd give Obama credit. He deserves neither credit nor blame outside of not going back into Iraq which would drive the price up.

I pointed that out on the first page and again a few times thereafter. But since it creates ire and disgust among the knuckle draggers...it's fun to rattle their cage.

There is nothing to back up since it was made in gest.

I have never been a Democrat since they are basically Republicans with a conscience that get to them every once in a while. I vote values...and it's currently the Dems who fit my values.

As for the hottie in the avatar, it's Ms. Emily Bazelon. Feel free to google her.

E85 fuel is intended for use in FFVs. FFVs use E85 or gas
interchangeably. During the $1.85-per-gallon promotion on August
13th, there is a 20-gallon limit per customer; portable fuel cans are not
allowed.

http://www.thewheelerreport.com/wheeler_docs/files/0806ala.pdf

E85 is nice. But I get about 70-80 percent the mileage with it. So, it's not soooo great.

im not sure it is even nice

from working the soil

to getting it to market

to turning in into corn squeezins

takes a lot of energy to produce ethanol

Ethanol is $1.50 a gallon. Add in the customary 40 cent markup at the pump & the price is $1.90 for consumers. This is pounding the shit out of gasoline prices nation wide. The national average gas price will be in the $2 range by Christmas. The more E85 people buy, the lower gas prices fall.

Right, and the more ethanol people buy, the more food costs will rise. Understand?
Total bullshit. Ethanol does NOT raise food price. All the corn protein that builds muscles/meat in livestock come out of the ethanol plant as DDG livestock feed that is more valuable & more sought after than corn. Ethanol is only made from the corn starch, which was bad for the animals as they just turned it into methane burps & farts. It had no food value & the methane was 20 times worse for global warming than CO2. Ethanol plants simply capture what would have been damaging methane emissions & puts it into gas tanks.
Nor does it lower gas prices. It is before an election and off season. Come holiday travel time it will go up like always.

I have no pot holes on my street...thank you mr. president

How stupid. Pot holes are not the job of the federal government, let alone the President. I should not be paying for your pot holes.
Good on you bub.....being obtuse is a gift

Do you know what the word 'obtuse' even means?

Note: you did not refute my post. You cannot. Instead you dismissed with Argumentum ad hominem and ignoratio elenchi.

I should not be paying for your pot holes, and you should not be paying for mine. That is not "obtuse," that is instead hitting the nail on the head. That you thank the president, of all people, for your streets, is a testimony to our pathetic education system and media. Local, county and state taxes, mostly user fees, property taxes and gas taxes, pay for street repair, not some hard working family in another state, far removed from your best interests.

Come on R.D., what ya got???
What I got, knucklehead, is you're trying too hard.

It was a sarcastic remark in reply to a sarcastic op.

Well the President doesn't dictate gas prices, so saying he is reponsible for lowering them is a falsehood.

He doesn't dictate gas prices. It's just that when the prices are high, he gets blamed for it (as with everything else). When they drop, those on the right change the subject. Those responding are now having to acknowledge that the price is below $3 in some places although they're not exactly aware they are doing it.

Only a moron would connect the price of gas to the President, you would have to be of very low intelligence todo so.

3.70 gallon gas. Where s the same media outrage when gas was 1.89 under Bush US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
who says a President doesn t affect gas prices US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
OBAMA-The Destroyer... WANTS to bankrupt companies skyrocketing utilities higher gas US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I agree...these posters above (who are serious about it) are of very low intelligence

Pointing out other people making as stupid of a comment as you.... doesn't change the fact your comment was absolutely idiotic.

I am well aware that there are "bush supporters" who made such dumb comments. Them being wrong, doesn't make you right, when you both are pushing the absolutely brain damaged claim that the president should get credit for something he has absolutely no control over whatsoever.

The fact this right here is the only pathetic response you have, just proves you completely lost this discussion. When you end up acting like a pathetic 5-year-old going "well he did it first!" as a justification for making dumb statements, you only proved yourself stupid.

To the point: Candy...... Grow up. Stop being a baby, and become a woman. When you say something dumb... just admit it, and move on.

I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will.

Kinda of true. As I recall Carter had a huge effect on the price of gasoline, and the availability. FDR caused the price of oil in Japan to skyrocket thus causing Japan to attack us. So the president can have some effect, usually adverse.

3.00 a gallon?..and you thank obama?

LMAO..it was 1.80 when he took office...but now it's "only" 3 dollars a gallon..so yeah..we're really doing great....:rolleyes:

Obama has zip (directly) to do with the rise or fall of gas prices. It's just that when it was up, he got all the blame and when it drops below $3.00 a gallon, you don't hear anything about it.
Wrong. He's blocked a lot of offshore drilling and the pipeline from Canada. There's no way that doesn't effect prices. Any positive market news is in spite of obama not because of him.

My eldest boy has been deployed to Iraq three times, we talk about it a lot. And I'm not real anxious to see him go back for a fourth time. But it sure is easy for Americans to depend on one percent of the population doing all their fighting for them.
How does you son feel about you not supporting his mission?

How do your parents feel about having a special needs child?
Well, one of my sisters had German measles during her pregnancy and her son was born mentally retarded and deaf, but my parents and her siblings all love him greatly. That's how they feel. Now, how does your son feel about you not supporting his mission?
Amazing......you really are just this smart.
My crap is smarter than you are, pissant.

You hope so, crap is apparently all you have to work with.

Yeah, I insinuated that because when the price was much higher, right wing knuckle draggers were quick to blame Obama. A friend of mine in Houston posted the price was lower than $3 a gallon on FB so I thought I'd give Obama credit. He deserves neither credit nor blame outside of not going back into Iraq which would drive the price up.

I pointed that out on the first page and again a few times thereafter. But since it creates ire and disgust among the knuckle draggers...it's fun to rattle their cage.

I have never been a Democrat since they are basically Republicans with a conscience that get to them every once in a while. I vote values...and it's currently the Dems who fit my values.

As for the hottie in the avatar, it's Ms. Emily Bazelon. Feel free to google her.

I don't want to google her, I want to fuck her into orgasmic bliss. But at least we got that out of the way.....

The President is inept. Do you agree or not?

You say you vote values. Okay. Candycorn, let's discuss those values....what values do you "vote" for? I suspect you don't actually vote. Prove me wrong so we can prolong an intellectual discussion. What values are important to you? Is my family important to you?

You dress like one.

Doesn't matter, the animals feel just as threatened.

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

Don't be a snarky ****, sweetie. Nobody likes a snarky ****.

There are many variables that can contribute to the fluctuations of retail gas prices as well as other commodity prices. No, Obama does not have control over the prices (What a stupid thing to argue. Nobody is asserting that the president has that kind of control. It is a straw man argument. You are really a stupid woman). However, he can direct policy, and that policy can affect price (Do I really even need to be saying this? It should be obvious). Therefore, yes, a President can affect prices. For example, he can ease regulatory burdens on drilling on federal lands. That act would mean that more oil will be coming onto the market in the future. Such a prospective influx of product into the market will affect current prices, immediately.

With OBAMA, it is clear that the executive branch and its agencies are hostile to oil, natural gas, and most, if not all, non-green energy. In other words, Obama will direct no policy that will cause prices to drop, save for some sort of international action that stabilizes the Middle East. Therefore, you can be certain that this drop in gas prices has occurred DESPITE OBAMA and his fuck-ups.

Should Obammy get credit for the decrease? Sure, if his policies foster such a decrease. Should he be blamed for high gas prices? If his policies foster them, then yes. But beware, as there are a multitude of factors that affect prices, most of which originate overseas and are almost 100% beyond the reach of American influence.

CandyCockSucker, did you follow ANY of that? Or, did your eyes glaze over after a paragraph, opting instead to draft some stupid, snarky and cuntish thing to spit out? It is not a matter of "leveling the playing field" where OBAMA is entitled to reciprocal praise if he must accept criticism when there are high prices. What the fuck is wrong with you? You are thinking like a 5 year old. Do you know your colors yet, honey?

Here is what I am going to do. I am going to put your avatar pic on my iPhone. I am then going to jerk off to it because you look pretty fucking good. But at the last moment I am going to turn and blow my load on the floor rather than on your pic as I normally would. This is because I do not think that you are worthy of my jizz; you are way too fucking stupid and simple.

You sure do spend a lot of time thinking about her. It's been a real treat having this little window into the stream of consciousness of a complete dip shit.

I don't want to google her, I want to fuck her into orgasmic bliss. But at least we got that out of the way.....
And you wonder why the GOP is the dubbed the party of stupid? Her hubby (and herself) are Yale professors. Good luck getting her to take your phone call.

The President is inept. Do you agree or not?
No. He was unbelievably naive at the beginning.

You say you vote values. Okay. Candycorn, let's discuss those values....what values do you "vote" for?
Well, first understand why I say that. Both major parties are out to lunch financially. There is nothing either candidate can say from one of those parties to make me think, "Oh okay...they are sincere." So anything on the spending side such as someone saying "I'm going to cut the budget" means zero to me.

What does that leave?

A President's willingness to use the military
A President's ability to appoint jurists to the courts
A President's representation of the nation.

On all 3, Obama was superior (and remains so) to his opponents.

I suspect you don't actually vote.
You'd be wrong.

Prove me wrong so we can prolong an intellectual discussion.
Only one of us is capable of having an intellectual discussion. You're not it.

What values are important to you?
If I had to characterize them in a philosophy...it is Center-Left.

Is my family important to you?

You're the one wanting to "fuck" a total stranger...so I would ask you the same question.

Obama's Fault.

There are many variables that can contribute to the fluctuations of retail gas prices as well as other commodity prices. No, Obama does not have control over the prices (What a stupid thing to argue. Nobody is asserting that the president has that kind of control. It is a straw man argument. You are really a stupid woman). However, he can direct policy, and that policy can affect price (Do I really even need to be saying this? It should be obvious). Therefore, yes, a President can affect prices. For example, he can ease regulatory burdens on drilling on federal lands. That act would mean that more oil will be coming onto the market in the future. Such a prospective influx of product into the market will affect current prices, immediately.

With OBAMA, it is clear that the executive branch and its agencies are hostile to oil, natural gas, and most, if not all, non-green energy. In other words, Obama will direct no policy that will cause prices to drop, save for some sort of international action that stabilizes the Middle East. Therefore, you can be certain that this drop in gas prices has occurred DESPITE OBAMA and his fuck-ups.

Should Obammy get credit for the decrease? Sure, if his policies foster such a decrease. Should he be blamed for high gas prices? If his policies foster them, then yes. But beware, as there are a multitude of factors that affect prices, most of which originate overseas and are almost 100% beyond the reach of American influence.

CandyCockSucker, did you follow ANY of that? Or, did your eyes glaze over after a paragraph, opting instead to draft some stupid, snarky and cuntish thing to spit out? It is not a matter of "leveling the playing field" where OBAMA is entitled to reciprocal praise if he must accept criticism when there are high prices. What the fuck is wrong with you? You are thinking like a 5 year old. Do you know your colors yet, honey?

Here is what I am going to do. I am going to put your avatar pic on my iPhone. I am then going to jerk off to it because you look pretty fucking good. But at the last moment I am going to turn and blow my load on the floor rather than on your pic as I normally would. This is because I do not think that you are worthy of my jizz; you are way too fucking stupid and simple.

You sure do spend a lot of time thinking about her. It's been a real treat having this little window into the stream of consciousness of a complete dip shit.

No, not really. The chick in her avatar is attractive, though. I am assuming it is her. She is pretty damn sexy, at least to me. I still get struck with pussy-itis when I see a hot chick, even at my age, which is now in excess of 40. It is like something gets switched on, or off, in my brain. Candy clearly has a shitty personality, and her snarkiness is repulsive. But I could compartmentalize my feelings for a little while in order to throw a slogging on her. She won't talk to me, though. I have given her all this attention yet she just ignores me. Fortunately, I lack a conscience!

Obama's Fault.

No, not really. The chick in her avatar is attractive, though. I am assuming it is her. She is pretty damn sexy, at least to me. I still get struck with pussy-itis when I see a hot chick, even at my age, which is now in excess of 40. It is like something gets switched on, or off, in my brain. Candy clearly has a shitty personality, and her snarkiness is repulsive. But I could compartmentalize my feelings for a little while in order to throw a slogging on her. She won't talk to me, though. I have given her all this attention yet she just ignores me. Fortunately, I lack a conscience!

No conscience. Being a sociopath would certainly explain some things, but I doubt that's the reason you and the other scholars on this thread have to resort to personal insults and sexual remarks. I guess your so called arguments just don't stand on their own merits.

Forum List

Back