Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Well the President doesn't dictate gas prices, so saying he is reponsible for lowering them is a falsehood.

He doesn't dictate gas prices. It's just that when the prices are high, he gets blamed for it (as with everything else). When they drop, those on the right change the subject. Those responding are now having to acknowledge that the price is below $3 in some places although they're not exactly aware they are doing it.

Only a moron would connect the price of gas to the President, you would have to be of very low intelligence todo so.

3.70 gallon gas. Where s the same media outrage when gas was 1.89 under Bush US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
who says a President doesn t affect gas prices US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
OBAMA-The Destroyer... WANTS to bankrupt companies skyrocketing utilities higher gas US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I agree...these posters above (who are serious about it) are of very low intelligence

Pointing out other people making as stupid of a comment as you.... doesn't change the fact your comment was absolutely idiotic.

I am well aware that there are "bush supporters" who made such dumb comments. Them being wrong, doesn't make you right, when you both are pushing the absolutely brain damaged claim that the president should get credit for something he has absolutely no control over whatsoever.

The fact this right here is the only pathetic response you have, just proves you completely lost this discussion. When you end up acting like a pathetic 5-year-old going "well he did it first!" as a justification for making dumb statements, you only proved yourself stupid.

9WiKXwCT5CQsczXXTN5TW8hnFwpWPuYreeqyJCwPBDA=w336-h350

To the point: Candy...... Grow up. Stop being a baby, and become a woman. When you say something dumb... just admit it, and move on.

I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will.

"I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will"

Guys, I keep telling you she's head fucking you and you're not listening. :)

This is how propaganda works.

Most people don't read this thread. People who are undecided just read the thread titles ....and that's involuntarily. If they were decided, they wouldn't need read the thread.

But by you guys giving this thread life, the FALSE title just serves to keep the lie in the faces of those who are undecided. Like a billboard.

Classic propaganda technique.

You can stop giving THIS lie life and give the REAL title life as a counter....

Or someone else can start another thread...but you're playing right into her hands...why do you think she makes this statement which is 180 from her thread title:

"I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will"

Now that idiot Lakky is doing it with another blatant lie about Saddam....

Obama bragged about driving up energy costs to lower fossil fuel demand in order to "save the planet."

What do you liberal scum say about that?

He doesn't dictate gas prices. It's just that when the prices are high, he gets blamed for it (as with everything else). When they drop, those on the right change the subject. Those responding are now having to acknowledge that the price is below $3 in some places although they're not exactly aware they are doing it.

Only a moron would connect the price of gas to the President, you would have to be of very low intelligence todo so.

3.70 gallon gas. Where s the same media outrage when gas was 1.89 under Bush US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
who says a President doesn t affect gas prices US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
OBAMA-The Destroyer... WANTS to bankrupt companies skyrocketing utilities higher gas US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I agree...these posters above (who are serious about it) are of very low intelligence

Pointing out other people making as stupid of a comment as you.... doesn't change the fact your comment was absolutely idiotic.

I am well aware that there are "bush supporters" who made such dumb comments. Them being wrong, doesn't make you right, when you both are pushing the absolutely brain damaged claim that the president should get credit for something he has absolutely no control over whatsoever.

The fact this right here is the only pathetic response you have, just proves you completely lost this discussion. When you end up acting like a pathetic 5-year-old going "well he did it first!" as a justification for making dumb statements, you only proved yourself stupid.

To the point: Candy...... Grow up. Stop being a baby, and become a woman. When you say something dumb... just admit it, and move on.

I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will.

I think people stopped listening to you when it was revealed that you were a 24 karat fraud....

That's probably not true...nobody ever listened to you.

I think people stopped listening to you when it was revealed that you were a 24 karat fraud....

Most people here don't like you.

Oh boy...hard to get happy after hearing that....

Meanwhile gas is still below $3 a gallon. Thank you Mr. President.

Ya like that?​

If the president can't be credited with low gas prices, then he can't be 'blamed' should gas prices go up, or any other negative economic indicator likewise beyond the president's control, as those on the partisan right are wont to do.

Conservatives can't have it both ways.

If the president can't be credited with low gas prices, then he can't be 'blamed' should gas prices go up, or any other negative economic indicator likewise beyond the president's control, as those on the partisan right are wont to do.

Whenever anyone has an urge to answer Libs' ridiculous claims....you can go over and answer it in the "Fracking" thread if you want....like I'm about to do with Jonesy.

Uh dumbfuck liberals....oil production on "private lands" went up thanks to Bush, not Obama.

Obama has slowed down the process of approving oil drilling permits, trying to block fracking, is blocking the Keystone pipeline, etc.....yet you scumbags are trying to give him credit for what he is trying to prevent.

Ya like that?​
Sure. Obama is still a lying fraud. Ya like that?

Ya like that?​

"Read My Lips, No New Taxes"
"I did not have sex with that woman"
“I don’t think our troops ought to be used for what’s called nation building.”

Gee, president's lie. Call 60 minutes or whatever the FOX equivalent is...I demand a full investigation. :rofl:

Whenever anyone has an urge to answer Libs' ridiculous claims....you can go over and answer it in the "Fracking" thread if you want....like I'm about to do with Jonesy.

Or you can stick with an original, factual, thread like this one.

Ya like that?​

Gee, president's lie. Call 60 minutes or whatever the FOX equivalent is...I demand a full investigation. :rofl:
Yep, they lied and were held accountable. You and your pals can't hold Obama accountable because you've deemed criticism of the Affirmative Action president to be racist. Shame on you.

Ya like that?​

Yep, they lied and were held accountable. You and your pals can't hold Obama accountable because you've deemed criticism of the Affirmative Action president to be racist. Shame on you.

Sounds like a personal problem to me if you're being deemed a racist.

IbenFAILTrolling... errr.... Ibentoken took the FoxRush brown acid so...

As to ther OP, it must be true because Repubs had planned on running against the President (they lost in '12) based on high gas prices.

Ya like that?​

Sounds like a personal problem to me if you're being deemed a racist.
That's the problem and it's YOURS. Deeming everyone a racist who opposes your race hustling lying fraud. You're a coward race hustler like those you protect with your crying wolf. Shame on you.

Forum List

Back