Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

"Read My Lips, No New Taxes"
"I did not have sex with that woman"
“I don’t think our troops ought to be used for what’s called nation building.”

Gee, president's lie. Call 60 minutes or whatever the FOX equivalent is...I demand a full investigation. :rofl:
Yep, they lied and were held accountable. You and your pals can't hold Obama accountable because you've deemed criticism of the Affirmative Action president to be racist. Shame on you.

Sounds like a personal problem to me if you're being deemed a racist.
That's the problem and it's YOURS. Deeming everyone a racist who opposes your race hustling lying fraud. You're a coward race hustler like those you protect with your crying wolf. Shame on you.

Your blanket condemnation is humorous.

Perhaps if conserve-hate-ives would stop with the "The only reason he won was because he is black", liberals would stop with the "The only reason you oppose him is because he is black"

Deal?

Didn't think so.

I've always loved the 'Obama only won because he's black' rant by the RWnuts. I guess they base that on the long history of black presidents having won because of their special race advantage...
Obama has bombed more countries than Bush. Why doesn't that bother you? More American soldiers have died in Afghanistan under Obama than Bush, but the leftist media and Democrats are silent. When Bush was in charge we had a body count on TV every day.

Yep, they lied and were held accountable. You and your pals can't hold Obama accountable because you've deemed criticism of the Affirmative Action president to be racist. Shame on you.

That's the problem and it's YOURS. Deeming everyone a racist who opposes your race hustling lying fraud. You're a coward race hustler like those you protect with your crying wolf. Shame on you.

Perhaps if conserve-hate-ives would stop with the "The only reason he won was because he is black", liberals would stop with the "The only reason you oppose him is because he is black"

Deal?

Didn't think so.

I've always loved the 'Obama only won because he's black' rant by the RWnuts. I guess they base that on the long history of black presidents having won because of their special race advantage...

Obama has bombed more countries than Bush. Why doesn't that bother you?
Does it bother you?

More American soldiers have died in Afghanistan under Obama than Bush, but the leftist media and Democrats are silent.
Yeah...Bush diverted a lot of the soldiers and the focus into a war of choice in Iraq as you may recall.

When Bush was in charge we had a body count on TV every day.

You should quit watching media that reports when Americans die if you don't like the reports of American deaths. Seriously...what is your problem?

He doesn't dictate gas prices. It's just that when the prices are high, he gets blamed for it (as with everything else). When they drop, those on the right change the subject. Those responding are now having to acknowledge that the price is below $3 in some places although they're not exactly aware they are doing it.

Only a moron would connect the price of gas to the President, you would have to be of very low intelligence todo so.

3.70 gallon gas. Where s the same media outrage when gas was 1.89 under Bush US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
who says a President doesn t affect gas prices US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
OBAMA-The Destroyer... WANTS to bankrupt companies skyrocketing utilities higher gas US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I agree...these posters above (who are serious about it) are of very low intelligence

Pointing out other people making as stupid of a comment as you.... doesn't change the fact your comment was absolutely idiotic.

I am well aware that there are "bush supporters" who made such dumb comments. Them being wrong, doesn't make you right, when you both are pushing the absolutely brain damaged claim that the president should get credit for something he has absolutely no control over whatsoever.

The fact this right here is the only pathetic response you have, just proves you completely lost this discussion. When you end up acting like a pathetic 5-year-old going "well he did it first!" as a justification for making dumb statements, you only proved yourself stupid.

9WiKXwCT5CQsczXXTN5TW8hnFwpWPuYreeqyJCwPBDA=w336-h350

To the point: Candy...... Grow up. Stop being a baby, and become a woman. When you say something dumb... just admit it, and move on.

I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will.

You've got Econchick churning herself into butter. That was worth it.

LOL, And I HAVE stripped you and fat Candy down to your ragged undies and have finally burned them off with my EXPOSURE tactics as well.

LOL

EXPOSED is spelled E- X- P- O- S- E- D.

EXPOSED.

Neither of you understand economics. OR gas prices.

And no, fat Candy is about 50 pounds heavier than her avatar chick so it took extra work to expose that much blubber. Most of it was in the mouth.

"Read My Lips, No New Taxes"
"I did not have sex with that woman"
“I don’t think our troops ought to be used for what’s called nation building.”

Gee, president's lie. Call 60 minutes or whatever the FOX equivalent is...I demand a full investigation. :rofl:

Deal?

Didn't think so.
It's true. He is special and your lap dog media and party propped him up because he is a mongrel.
Wiki quote:

A mongrel or mutt is a dog that is not the result of breeding and belongs to no breed.[1]
I think the reason Obama won is because for most Americans, choosing any side that you were on was probably a non starter.

Pointing out other people making as stupid of a comment as you.... doesn't change the fact your comment was absolutely idiotic.

I am well aware that there are "bush supporters" who made such dumb comments. Them being wrong, doesn't make you right, when you both are pushing the absolutely brain damaged claim that the president should get credit for something he has absolutely no control over whatsoever.

The fact this right here is the only pathetic response you have, just proves you completely lost this discussion. When you end up acting like a pathetic 5-year-old going "well he did it first!" as a justification for making dumb statements, you only proved yourself stupid.

To the point: Candy...... Grow up. Stop being a baby, and become a woman. When you say something dumb... just admit it, and move on.

I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will.

LOL, And I HAVE stripped you and fat Candy down to your ragged undies and have finally burned them off with my EXPOSURE tactics as well.

LOL

EXPOSED.

And no, fat Candy is about 50 pounds heavier than her avatar chick so it took extra work to expose that much blubber. Most of it was in the mouth.

Twenty pages and gas is still below $3 a gallon.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Deal?

Didn't think so.

Does it bother you?

More American soldiers have died in Afghanistan under Obama than Bush, but the leftist media and Democrats are silent.
Yeah...Bush diverted a lot of the soldiers and the focus into a war of choice in Iraq as you may recall.

You should quit watching media that reports when Americans die if you don't like the reports of American deaths. Seriously...what is your problem?
Your problem is hypocrisy. It's okay if Obama does it.

Obama is the person who used the word "mongrel" when speaking of black people. You're a hypocrite.

Deal?

Didn't think so.

Does it bother you?

----
Obama gets blamed when gas prices go up and no credit when they go down from the right wing.

If anyone is hypocritical it is the right wing posters. I was upfront about the point of this thread from the beginning.
---

Deal?

Didn't think so.

Does it bother you?

----
Obama gets blamed when gas prices go up and no credit when they go down from the right wing.

If anyone is hypocritical it is the right wing posters. I was upfront about the point of this thread from the beginning.
---
So basically your team can dish it out, but you can't take it. If you can't take it, then you shouldn't dish it out. You're the hypocrites.

15 Times Obama & Democrats Blame Bush For Gas Pri…:

Hmmmm...you do know that the reason the prices are falling is because of hydrolic fracking...the process that obama fights every chance he gets...and that oil drilling is only up on private lands...as he keeps preventing drilling on federal lands....so how exactly is it his policy that is lowering gas prices...

That's like giving him credit for killing bin laden....it just isn't true...
This should've been the end of the thread.

LOL

EXPOSED.

Thanks Mr. Obama.
20 pages and it's still there despite what Obama has done and not because of what Obama has done.

Does it bother you?

----

---
So basically your team can dish it out, but you can't take it. If you can't take it, then you shouldn't dish it out. You're the hypocrites.

Take what?

I put this thread out here and it draws fire from you guys swearing that he deserves no credit (although your "team" gives him all of the blame) The thread also leads to moaning and complaints about Obama and your comparison of him to a dog.

Your whining about your President is reward enough but please continue.

Does it bother you?

----

---

Take what?

I put this thread out here and it draws fire from you guys swearing that he deserves no credit (although your "team" gives him all of the blame) The thread also leads to moaning and complaints about Obama and your comparison of him to a dog.

Your whining about your President is reward enough but please continue.
Obama himself referred to black people as mongrels. You're not informed.

Obama Calls African Americans "Mongrels" on "The …:

LOL

EXPOSED.

And no, fat Candy is about 50 pounds heavier than her av
atar chick so it took extra work to expose that much blubber. Most of it was in the mouth.

Thanks Mr. Obama.
20 pages and it's still there despite what Obama has done and not because of what Obama has done.

Gasoline is under $2.80 a gallon in SW Houston....Thanks again Mr. President.

LOL

EXPOSED.

atar chick so it took extra work to expose that much blubber. Most of it was in the mouth.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

LOL. Are you wearing your red checkered jammies with a cup of hot cocoa?

LOL

EXPOSED.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Brings up a good point I've been arguing with myself about. I hate wearing belts they scratch up my belly. But my butt is to small to hold pants up without a belt. Thinking about wearing swim trunks to work?

LOL

EXPOSED.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Brings up a good point I've been arguing with myself about. I hate wearing belts they scratch up my belly. But my butt is to small to hold pants up without a belt. Thinking about wearing swim trunks to work?
Definitely. Go for it.

LOL

EXPOSED.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Nice attempt to change the subject from the price of gas being actually lower

LOL

EXPOSED.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Gas goes up and down. Yawn. Are you that desperate for something positive? Surely you have something Obama has actually accomplished to brag about. Don't you?

LOL

EXPOSED.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Nice at missing the point, it had nothing to do with Obama, but was despite Obama not because of Obama.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Gas goes up and down. Yawn. Are you that desperate for something positive? Surely you have something Obama has actually accomplished to brag about. Don't you?
332-206

Forum List

Back