Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

And what was the average price of gas when Obama took office??

$1.81 depending on where you lived..

Today?

Still over $3.00.

Yep thanks Obama

Dude with a Hottie as an Avatar,

In post #1 you insinuated that the President brought down gas prices. I've since asked you how, but you ignored the request for supporting facts.

But in your Title of this thread, you clearly gave the President praise for fuel prices.

Now you back up and claim you didn't? And now you claim not to be a democrat??

Hey, post more pics of the hottie......

Yeah, I insinuated that because when the price was much higher, right wing knuckle draggers were quick to blame Obama. A friend of mine in Houston posted the price was lower than $3 a gallon on FB so I thought I'd give Obama credit. He deserves neither credit nor blame outside of not going back into Iraq which would drive the price up.

I pointed that out on the first page and again a few times thereafter. But since it creates ire and disgust among the knuckle draggers...it's fun to rattle their cage.

There is nothing to back up since it was made in gest.

I have never been a Democrat since they are basically Republicans with a conscience that get to them every once in a while. I vote values...and it's currently the Dems who fit my values.

As for the hottie in the avatar, it's Ms. Emily Bazelon. Feel free to google her.

I don't want to google her, I want to fuck her into orgasmic bliss. But at least we got that out of the way.....
And you wonder why the GOP is the dubbed the party of stupid? Her hubby (and herself) are Yale professors. Good luck getting her to take your phone call.

The President is inept. Do you agree or not?
No. He was unbelievably naive at the beginning.

You say you vote values. Okay. Candycorn, let's discuss those values....what values do you "vote" for?
Well, first understand why I say that. Both major parties are out to lunch financially. There is nothing either candidate can say from one of those parties to make me think, "Oh okay...they are sincere." So anything on the spending side such as someone saying "I'm going to cut the budget" means zero to me.

What does that leave?

A President's willingness to use the military
A President's ability to appoint jurists to the courts
A President's representation of the nation.

On all 3, Obama was superior (and remains so) to his opponents.

I suspect you don't actually vote.
You'd be wrong.

Prove me wrong so we can prolong an intellectual discussion.
Only one of us is capable of having an intellectual discussion. You're not it.

What values are important to you?
If I had to characterize them in a philosophy...it is Center-Left.

Is my family important to you?

You're the one wanting to "fuck" a total stranger...so I would ask you the same question.
No, you're the one with another person's wife as an avatar. Psychologically questionable, eh?
No, I'm a fan of her writing, her commentary, and her books about bullying. Psychologically inmature/unstable morons like yourself are incapable of thinking that one can be a fan of someone without wanting to "do her".
My comment about her beauty, and what I'd do with her, ended when I realized she is a liberal drone. I don't do liberal drones.
And you ignored my question about my family. That speaks for itself. You care not. That is the danger of liberalism.
So if she was a conservative, you'd still want to fuck her...and you're worried if I care about your family? Perhaps you should give it a try first. They may end up caring about you someday. I doubt they do currently since you're open to fucking total strangers.
So, your values include appointing activists, not strict interpretists, to the courts. Failure #1.
Your opinion is noted.
So your values include the exo-constitutional use of the military. Failure #2.
Your opinion is noted.
And your values include, what? A president who represents the nation? What a joke.
332-206--landslide victory. Nation re-elected him. Suck on that.
That vast majority did NOT want Obamacare.
332-206--after Obamacare was passed.
The vast majority does NOT want amnesty for millions of illegals.
Put the Immigration bill up to a vote then Mr. Boehner....we'll see where the Republic is.
The vast majority do NOT want an IRS that targets political enemies.
Neither do I..which is why I called it a scandal. One of Obama's failures is not holding his underlings accountable and allowing them to resign. Whomever did it (and the VA crimes) deserve to be in a very small cell for a very long time for their crimes.
The vast majority does NOT want a president that continuously violates the Constitution. Failure #3.
332-206...apparently he's not violating it more than any other POTUS
That the GOP is "dubbed the party of stupid" by left wing radicals does not make it so.
It was actually a GOP Governor that called you a member of the party of Stupid.

ch.gaschart

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.
So when it rose to 4.00 it was not his fault, but when it drops to 3.00 it is his success.

Sounds like a plan.

Are you denying that there were widespread anti-Obama claims that the rise in gas prices WAS his fault?
There will always be widespread claims of fault of a President for everything. So, no, I am not denying that many on the right blamed Obama for the rise in Gasoline prices just as many on the left blamed Bush for the rise in Gasoline prices.

But...

Do you deny that left was responding to those claims by saying "Obama has no control over gasoline prices."?

Obama's Fault.

LOL, yea, Obama should get credit for the lowest grade fuel at the place in the US where gas is always the cheapest, Houston TEXAS!

Meanwhile the national average is well above $3.30.

Obama's Fault.
So when it rose to 4.00 it was not his fault, but when it drops to 3.00 it is his success.

Sounds like a plan.

Are you denying that there were widespread anti-Obama claims that the rise in gas prices WAS his fault?
There will always be widespread claims of fault of a President for everything. So, no, I am not denying that many on the right blamed Obama for the rise in Gasoline prices just as many on the left blamed Bush for the rise in Gasoline prices.

But...

Do you deny that left was responding to those claims by saying "Obama has no control over gasoline prices."?

Are you aware that this thread was meant to be satirical?

Dude with a Hottie as an Avatar,

In post #1 you insinuated that the President brought down gas prices. I've since asked you how, but you ignored the request for supporting facts.

But in your Title of this thread, you clearly gave the President praise for fuel prices.

Now you back up and claim you didn't? And now you claim not to be a democrat??

Hey, post more pics of the hottie......

Yeah, I insinuated that because when the price was much higher, right wing knuckle draggers were quick to blame Obama. A friend of mine in Houston posted the price was lower than $3 a gallon on FB so I thought I'd give Obama credit. He deserves neither credit nor blame outside of not going back into Iraq which would drive the price up.

I pointed that out on the first page and again a few times thereafter. But since it creates ire and disgust among the knuckle draggers...it's fun to rattle their cage.

I have never been a Democrat since they are basically Republicans with a conscience that get to them every once in a while. I vote values...and it's currently the Dems who fit my values.

As for the hottie in the avatar, it's Ms. Emily Bazelon. Feel free to google her.

I don't want to google her, I want to fuck her into orgasmic bliss. But at least we got that out of the way.....
And you wonder why the GOP is the dubbed the party of stupid? Her hubby (and herself) are Yale professors. Good luck getting her to take your phone call.

You say you vote values. Okay. Candycorn, let's discuss those values....what values do you "vote" for?
Well, first understand why I say that. Both major parties are out to lunch financially. There is nothing either candidate can say from one of those parties to make me think, "Oh okay...they are sincere." So anything on the spending side such as someone saying "I'm going to cut the budget" means zero to me.

What does that leave?

You'd be wrong.

You're the one wanting to "fuck" a total stranger...so I would ask you the same question.
No, you're the one with another person's wife as an avatar. Psychologically questionable, eh?
No, I'm a fan of her writing, her commentary, and her books about bullying. Psychologically inmature/unstable morons like yourself are incapable of thinking that one can be a fan of someone without wanting to "do her".
My comment about her beauty, and what I'd do with her, ended when I realized she is a liberal drone. I don't do liberal drones.
And you ignored my question about my family. That speaks for itself. You care not. That is the danger of liberalism.
So if she was a conservative, you'd still want to fuck her...and you're worried if I care about your family? Perhaps you should give it a try first. They may end up caring about you someday. I doubt they do currently since you're open to fucking total strangers.
So, your values include appointing activists, not strict interpretists, to the courts. Failure #1.
Your opinion is noted.
Your opinion is noted.
And your values include, what? A president who represents the nation? What a joke.
Put the Immigration bill up to a vote then Mr. Boehner....we'll see where the Republic is.
Neither do I..which is why I called it a scandal. One of Obama's failures is not holding his underlings accountable and allowing them to resign. Whomever did it (and the VA crimes) deserve to be in a very small cell for a very long time for their crimes.
The vast majority does NOT want a president that continuously violates the Constitution. Failure #3.
That the GOP is "dubbed the party of stupid" by left wing radicals does not make it so.

Person who has another mans wife as an avatar,

So you espouse the liberal philosophy. On what historical precedent does that opinion rest?

As to the voting record you've now cited several times, that only underscores the larger point......our education system and media is an absolute failure.

Boehner is not a conservative. He is a party hack. I've made this point many times. The GOP is corrupt, part of the establishment.

Time and family require I cut his short.

Obama's Fault.

LOL, yea, Obama should get credit for the lowest grade fuel at the place in the US where gas is always the cheapest, Houston TEXAS!

Meanwhile the national average is well above $3.30.
Lived in Houston several years...gas is no where near cheaper in Houston than other major cities.
Same grade as anywhere else by the way.

You're simply wrong.

What does that leave?

You'd be wrong.

Your opinion is noted.
Your opinion is noted.

Person who has another mans wife as an avatar,

So you espouse the liberal philosophy. On what historical precedent does that opinion rest?

As to the voting record you've now cited several times, that only underscores the larger point......our education system and media is an absolute failure.

Boehner is not a conservative. He is a party hack. I've made this point many times. The GOP is corrupt, part of the establishment.

Time and family require I cut his short.

Family? You're the one that wants to fuck someone else...

Hilarious.

332-206...landslide.

Obama's Fault.

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp, (adjust kneepads), slurp slurp slurp.

I think of people like this as something I scrape off my shoe.
:iagree: Thats our martybegan :eusa_doh:

Obama's Fault.

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp, (adjust kneepads), slurp slurp slurp.

I think of people like this as something I scrape off my shoe.
Yeah we know jerks like you are cumming in your pants bent over grabbing your jack boots as Obama butt humps you.... you're just making an excuse it was to get the gum off...

Looks like I've got something on my other shoe.
He's consistent in his hive-mind-like rw posts

As to the OP- Thank you Mr. President!!! :salute: :mm:

His consistency apparently attracts a fan base of retards.

Following normalized inflationary rates, gas should be around $1.85 per gallon.

It will be a cold day in hell that I thank a President for jacking prices to almost double what they should be.

Provided I even thought that a President had any control over the price of gasoline, which I don't.

The president is not responsible for gas prices. Prices are set on the spot market, which is not under the president's, nor any other politician's control.

Following normalized inflationary rates, gas should be around $1.85 per gallon.

It will be a cold day in hell that I thank a President for jacking prices to almost double what they should be.

Provided I even thought that a President had any control over the price of gasoline, which I don't.

The president is not responsible for gas prices. Prices are set on the spot market, which is not under the president's, nor any other politician's control.

Yeah, that was my point. You made it more eloquently than I. Thanks.

Oh, hey Candy, I thought I'd give you a little bump here. Since you keep telling everyone you're purposely engaged in nothing more than a propaganda campaign with this thread, are you using a government computer on government time while you do this??? Someone said you work at NASA as a secretary. You are doing it during work hours, honey, it's not hard to see.

Hmmmm, you DO know that's illegal, right? Just sayin

It is particularly egregious to be engaged in propaganda as a government worker, which you admit flat out you're doing. I don't even mind true propaganda, but LIES...not good to keep admitting to in writing, hun. :)

Now, back to topic, Obama had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with prices dropping. NOTHING. :) He continues to work against fracking. That is the major driver.

Consider yourself schooled once again. :clap2:

Forum List

Back