Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Pointing out other people making as stupid of a comment as you.... doesn't change the fact your comment was absolutely idiotic.

I am well aware that there are "bush supporters" who made such dumb comments. Them being wrong, doesn't make you right, when you both are pushing the absolutely brain damaged claim that the president should get credit for something he has absolutely no control over whatsoever.

The fact this right here is the only pathetic response you have, just proves you completely lost this discussion. When you end up acting like a pathetic 5-year-old going "well he did it first!" as a justification for making dumb statements, you only proved yourself stupid.

9WiKXwCT5CQsczXXTN5TW8hnFwpWPuYreeqyJCwPBDA=w336-h350

To the point: Candy...... Grow up. Stop being a baby, and become a woman. When you say something dumb... just admit it, and move on.

I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will.

You've got Econchick churning herself into butter. That was worth it.

LOL, And I HAVE stripped you and fat Candy down to your ragged undies and have finally burned them off with my EXPOSURE tactics as well.

LOL

EXPOSED is spelled E- X- P- O- S- E- D.

EXPOSED.

Neither of you understand economics. OR gas prices.

And no, fat Candy is about 50 pounds heavier than her avatar chick so it took extra work to expose that much blubber. Most of it was in the mouth.

Twenty pages and gas is still below $3 a gallon.

Thanks Mr. Obama.
Gas is NOT below $3 a gallon....try again.

Pointing out other people making as stupid of a comment as you.... doesn't change the fact your comment was absolutely idiotic.

I am well aware that there are "bush supporters" who made such dumb comments. Them being wrong, doesn't make you right, when you both are pushing the absolutely brain damaged claim that the president should get credit for something he has absolutely no control over whatsoever.

The fact this right here is the only pathetic response you have, just proves you completely lost this discussion. When you end up acting like a pathetic 5-year-old going "well he did it first!" as a justification for making dumb statements, you only proved yourself stupid.

9WiKXwCT5CQsczXXTN5TW8hnFwpWPuYreeqyJCwPBDA=w336-h350

To the point: Candy...... Grow up. Stop being a baby, and become a woman. When you say something dumb... just admit it, and move on.

I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will.

LOL, And I HAVE stripped you and fat Candy down to your ragged undies and have finally burned them off with my EXPOSURE tactics as well.

LOL

EXPOSED.

And no, fat Candy is about 50 pounds heavier than her avatar chick so it took extra work to expose that much blubber. Most of it was in the mouth.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Gas Buddy disagrees with you. Try again.

LOL

EXPOSED.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Consumer reports files current national average of gasoline prices is $3.52 per gallon.

Weekly Average Gas and Diesel Fuel Prices - Consumer Reports

You are wrong. Gas is not below 3.00 per gallon.

There may be isolated pockets in the country were it is less, but I can counter any of the claims with my regions current rate which is $3.33 per gallon cash price.

20 pages and it's still there despite what Obama has done and not because of what Obama has done.

Gasoline is under $2.80 a gallon in SW Houston....Thanks again Mr. President.
LOL. Are you wearing your red checkered jammies with a cup of hot cocoa?

Nice attempt to change the subject from the price of gas being actually lower
Gas goes up and down. Yawn. Are you that desperate for something positive? Surely you have something Obama has actually accomplished to brag about. Don't you?
332-206

LOL

EXPOSED.

Thanks Mr. Obama.

Consumer reports files current national average of gasoline prices is $3.52 per gallon.

Weekly Average Gas and Diesel Fuel Prices - Consumer Reports

You are wrong. Gas is not below 3.00 per gallon.

There may be isolated pockets in the country were it is less, but I can counter any of the claims with my regions current rate which is $3.33 per gallon cash price.

Never said the word "average". It is cheaper in Houston and the average price is less than $3 in STL if I recall reading it on Gas Buddy. Feel free to do your own research.
Again, thank you Mr. President.

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.
Maybe next election Obama should tell his oil backers to drive the price up to $5-6.00 a gallon for a few months, save the earnings for a dive in price just before the election like Bush did. Then the corrective spike up to neutral looks large..

Simple minded people might jump parties.

Following normalized inflationary rates, gas should be around $1.85 per gallon.

It will be a cold day in hell that I thank a President for jacking prices to almost double what they should be.

Provided I even thought that a President had any control over the price of gasoline, which I don't.

It will be a cold day in hell that I thank a President for jacking prices to almost double what they should be.

Provided I even thought that a President had any control over the price of gasoline, which I don't.

In case you missed it, I don't think he has control either. LOL

Title of thread: "Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President"

You wrote that: True or false?

You wrote the following posts:

Obama's Fault.

And yet the price of gas is still under $3 a gallon...thanks POTUS:

50b.png

Meanwhile gas is still below $3 a gallon. Thank you Mr. President.

Your posts suggests that either you lied before, or you are lying now.

Sorry, you can't play both sides.

You can't rational say "I said Obama had nothing to do with gas prices..... before I said he did... and after I said he did to begin with."

Granted you are a leftist, so you likely think that's being consistent in dumb hell leftist world.

In much the same way as it's completely irrational to blame the President for everything while giving him credit for nothing......it's simply disingenuous and intellectually lazy.
What should we give him credit for?

I think we should give the President full credit for being tolerant of incredibly stupid people like yourself. President Obama should be commended for ignoring obviously dishonest accusations of being a Muslim and showing good humor in the face of dim wit theories about his birth place.

In case you missed it, I don't think he has control either. LOL

Yes you say that, but your actions on this thread subject otherwise, but after all you are a far left Obama drone. So it is believable that you would worship Obama and think he can control gas prices..

"We are seeing prices go down for a number of reasons. It's the end of the summer season, and there's a huge amount of domestic production that is helping drive crude oil prices down, and there were no hurricanes," AAA spokesman Robert Sinclair said in a telephone interview.

Private Oil production is helping fill the gaps. However when you have close to 40% of the work force out work, it still does not matter.

Anyone thanking Obama (even if they claim they joking about it) for gas prices above $2.00 is a far left Obama drone.

Obama's Fault.

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp, (adjust kneepads), slurp slurp slurp.

I think of people like this as something I scrape off my shoe.
Yeah we know jerks like you are cumming in your pants bent over grabbing your jack boots as Obama butt humps you.... you're just making an excuse it was to get the gum off...

Looks like I've got something on my other shoe.

Dude with a Hottie as an Avatar,

In post #1 you insinuated that the President brought down gas prices. I've since asked you how, but you ignored the request for supporting facts.

But in your Title of this thread, you clearly gave the President praise for fuel prices.

Now you back up and claim you didn't? And now you claim not to be a democrat??

Hey, post more pics of the hottie......

Yeah, I insinuated that because when the price was much higher, right wing knuckle draggers were quick to blame Obama. A friend of mine in Houston posted the price was lower than $3 a gallon on FB so I thought I'd give Obama credit. He deserves neither credit nor blame outside of not going back into Iraq which would drive the price up.

I pointed that out on the first page and again a few times thereafter. But since it creates ire and disgust among the knuckle draggers...it's fun to rattle their cage.

There is nothing to back up since it was made in gest.

I have never been a Democrat since they are basically Republicans with a conscience that get to them every once in a while. I vote values...and it's currently the Dems who fit my values.

As for the hottie in the avatar, it's Ms. Emily Bazelon. Feel free to google her.

I don't want to google her, I want to fuck her into orgasmic bliss. But at least we got that out of the way.....
And you wonder why the GOP is the dubbed the party of stupid? Her hubby (and herself) are Yale professors. Good luck getting her to take your phone call.

The President is inept. Do you agree or not?
No. He was unbelievably naive at the beginning.

You say you vote values. Okay. Candycorn, let's discuss those values....what values do you "vote" for?
Well, first understand why I say that. Both major parties are out to lunch financially. There is nothing either candidate can say from one of those parties to make me think, "Oh okay...they are sincere." So anything on the spending side such as someone saying "I'm going to cut the budget" means zero to me.

What does that leave?

A President's willingness to use the military
A President's ability to appoint jurists to the courts
A President's representation of the nation.

On all 3, Obama was superior (and remains so) to his opponents.

I suspect you don't actually vote.
You'd be wrong.

Prove me wrong so we can prolong an intellectual discussion.
Only one of us is capable of having an intellectual discussion. You're not it.

What values are important to you?
If I had to characterize them in a philosophy...it is Center-Left.

Is my family important to you?

You're the one wanting to "fuck" a total stranger...so I would ask you the same question.

No, you're the one with another person's wife as an avatar. Psychologically questionable, eh? My comment about her beauty, and what I'd do with her, ended when I realized she is a liberal drone. I don't do liberal drones.

And you ignored my question about my family. That speaks for itself. You care not. That is the danger of liberalism.

So, your values include appointing activists, not strict interpretists, to the courts. Failure #1.
So your values include the exo-constitutional use of the military. Failure #2.
And your values include, what? A president who represents the nation? What a joke. That vast majority did NOT want Obamacare. The vast majority does NOT want amnesty for millions of illegals. The vast majority do NOT want an IRS that targets political enemies. The vast majority does NOT want a president that continuously violates the Constitution. Failure #3.

That the GOP is "dubbed the party of stupid" by left wing radicals does not make it so. That you dismiss so easily reflects more about your intolerance than anything else. In fact, I dare say that the radical left wing kooks haven't been right on anything. That said, the GOP is corrupt. Hence the advent of the Tea Party. They, at least, have my family's best interest at heart.

Bring it.... let's discuss liberalism.

Obama's Fault.

:iagree: Thats our martybegan :eusa_doh:

Obama's Fault.

Yeah we know jerks like you are cumming in your pants bent over grabbing your jack boots as Obama butt humps you.... you're just making an excuse it was to get the gum off...

Looks like I've got something on my other shoe.
He's consistent in his hive-mind-like rw posts

As to the OP- Thank you Mr. President!!! :salute: :mm:

Forum List

Back