Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Following normalized inflationary rates, gas should be around $1.85 per gallon.

It will be a cold day in hell that I thank a President for jacking prices to almost double what they should be.

Provided I even thought that a President had any control over the price of gasoline, which I don't.

The president is not responsible for gas prices. Prices are set on the spot market, which is not under the president's, nor any other politician's control.

Yeah, that was my point. You made it more eloquently than I. Thanks.

EconChick

It will be a cold day in hell that I thank a President for jacking prices to almost double what they should be.

Provided I even thought that a President had any control over the price of gasoline, which I don't.

The president is not responsible for gas prices. Prices are set on the spot market, which is not under the president's, nor any other politician's control.

Meanwhile EconChick is having a meltdown over at her thread. She keeps 'bumping' her own thread in her desperate attempt for attention.

Sad and humorous at the same time.

EconChick

Meanwhile EconChick is having a meltdown over at her thread. She keeps 'bumping' her own thread in her desperate attempt for attention.

If it were anyone else, I'd recommend she gets help. With her, I'm indifferent.

good chart ,,, it shows the Bush recession ... the prices of gas before and after are pretty much the same... neither POTUS is responsible. Idiots may think so but that's because they can't spell world oil market.

Both fracking and slant drilling have refineries running wide open and our national supply at record level. Gas prices are seasonal, just wait till the holidays and people start burning jet fuel and gasoline.

good chart ,,, it shows the Bush recession ... the prices of gas before and after are pretty much the same... neither POTUS is responsible. Idiots may think so but that's because they can't spell world oil market.

Both fracking and slant drilling have refineries running wide open and our national supply at record level. Gas prices are seasonal, just wait till the holidays and people start burning jet fuel and gasoline.

And Fracking has expanded more under Obama than under any other President.

EconChick

That one deserves what she gets. Seems she slid right into LGS's vacant spot as well. :eusa_think:

As to the OP. Thank you to our proud, two-term, African American President :salute:

EconChick

That one deserves what she gets. Seems she slid right into LGS's vacant spot as well. :eusa_think:

As to the OP. Thank you to our proud, two-term, African American President :salute:

I think they're probably the same person personally. Too much misplaced anger.

yup. That happens when shale oil is discovered regardless WHO is POTUS... like it or not.

EconChick

Indeed! Salutes to our esteemed President Obama! :salute:

More far left lies based on faulty far left programming.

So you are saying that fracking is good and Obama and the far left should not oppose it?

So you are saying that fracking is good and Obama and the far left should not oppose it?
Simply saying that Gas is under $3 a gallon and thanking Mr. President for that fact that NOBODY can dispute.

Simply saying that Gas is under $3 a gallon and thanking Mr. President for that fact that NOBODY can dispute.

Not hard to imagine what some of these same hypocrites would be saying if a Republican were in the White House while gas prices fall.

BzSOFFQIgAEseb3.jpg

Lowell Michigan!!!

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

Oh, my goodness. That price drop has come in spite of Obama, not because of him. If Obama had gotten his way on energy policy, gas prices would not be dropping but would be rising. For example, he tried to shut down oil production in North Dakota, but, thank heavens, failed to do so.

So if you want to thank anyone for falling gas prices, thank the Republicans and conservative Democrats who have blocked much of Obama's energy policies.

Would you care to talk about the sharp hike in home utility bills? Do you have any iea what Obama has done to the coal industry? There's a reason he lost West Virginia in 2012 after winning it in 2008.

OBAMA CONTROLS THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING !!

Poor RW's lost in their own little minds.

Forum List

Back