Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

FACT: The bulk of Obama's policies, regulations, and decisions have served to push energy prices higher.

FACT: Gas is under $3 a gallon. Thanks Mr. Obama.
Did you thank President Bush when gasoline went from $4.11 to $1.70 in a 5 month period? But you do thank a Liberal President who had doubled gas prices when the price falls back a bit.
OK then.

Gasoline below $3.00 a gallon. Here's proof.

Check out the cities with gasoline below $3.00 a gallon. And the list is growing as we speak. Ye haw!

GasBuddy.com - Find Low Gas Prices in the USA and Canada

Average Regular Gas Price By City

St. Louis, MO ..... 2.937
Kansas City, MO ..... 2.970
Tulsa, OK ..... 2.974
Spartanburg SC ..... 2.981
Greenville, SC ..... 2.997

Thanks Obama!
Red states.... Imagine that!

I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will.

Title of thread: "Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President"

You wrote that: True or false?

You wrote the following posts:

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

And yet the price of gas is still under $3 a gallon...thanks POTUS:

50b.png

Meanwhile gas is still below $3 a gallon. Thank you Mr. President.

Your posts suggests that either you lied before, or you are lying now.

Sorry, you can't play both sides.

You can't rational say "I said Obama had nothing to do with gas prices..... before I said he did... and after I said he did to begin with."

Granted you are a leftist, so you likely think that's being consistent in dumb hell leftist world.

In much the same way as it's completely irrational to blame the President for everything while giving him credit for nothing......it's simply disingenuous and intellectually lazy.
What should we give him credit for?

I think we should give the President full credit for being tolerant of incredibly stupid people like yourself. President Obama should be commended for ignoring obviously dishonest accusations of being a Muslim and showing good humor in the face of dim wit theories about his birth place.
That's so precious. Are you wearing your red plaid jammies with a cup of cocoa?

"Read My Lips, No New Taxes"
"I did not have sex with that woman"
“I don’t think our troops ought to be used for what’s called nation building.”

Gee, president's lie. Call 60 minutes or whatever the FOX equivalent is...I demand a full investigation. :rofl:
Yep, they lied and were held accountable. You and your pals can't hold Obama accountable because you've deemed criticism of the Affirmative Action president to be racist. Shame on you.

Sounds like a personal problem to me if you're being deemed a racist.
That's the problem and it's YOURS. Deeming everyone a racist who opposes your race hustling lying fraud. You're a coward race hustler like those you protect with your crying wolf. Shame on you.

Your blanket condemnation is humorous.

Perhaps if conserve-hate-ives would stop with the "The only reason he won was because he is black", liberals would stop with the "The only reason you oppose him is because he is black"

Deal?

Didn't think so.

I've always loved the 'Obama only won because he's black' rant by the RWnuts. I guess they base that on the long history of black presidents having won because of their special race advantage...
No. That is based on the fact that no one ever would have heard of him if he were white.

How long before gasoline nears $2.00 a gallon? Just in time for November 2016 some are saying.

Can you say President Clinton? :mm:

I pointed out on page one that the President has almost nothing to do with the price of gas. Do with that what you will.

Obama's Fault.

And yet the price of gas is still under $3 a gallon...thanks POTUS:

50b.png

Meanwhile gas is still below $3 a gallon. Thank you Mr. President.

You can't rational say "I said Obama had nothing to do with gas prices..... before I said he did... and after I said he did to begin with."

Granted you are a leftist, so you likely think that's being consistent in dumb hell leftist world.

In much the same way as it's completely irrational to blame the President for everything while giving him credit for nothing......it's simply disingenuous and intellectually lazy.

I think we should give the President full credit for being tolerant of incredibly stupid people like yourself. President Obama should be commended for ignoring obviously dishonest accusations of being a Muslim and showing good humor in the face of dim wit theories about his birth place.

Ask your mom.

Ask your mom.
My mom said you're full of crap.

The president is not responsible for gas prices. Prices are set on the spot market, which is not under the president's, nor any other politician's control.

He can affect prices at the pump though, such as retard in chief Obama's plan..

{President Obama’s FY 2015 budget includes a $100 billion tax increase on energy companies with the majority of the pain falling on oil and natural gas producers. Obama’s tax increases will make it harder for energy companies to recover their investments, which will make it harder for oil and natural gas companies to redeploy their capital, which will hamstring economic growth and kill jobs.}

Obama FY 2015 Budget Is A 100 Billion Tax Hike On Energy Producers - Forbes

What a fucking retard Obama is.

Yeah, shame on him for not allowing the oil companies to continue eating at the public trough, and making them pay their fair share. You people have problems with welfare unless it is corporate welfare. Talk about retards!

Yep, they lied and were held accountable. You and your pals can't hold Obama accountable because you've deemed criticism of the Affirmative Action president to be racist. Shame on you.

That's the problem and it's YOURS. Deeming everyone a racist who opposes your race hustling lying fraud. You're a coward race hustler like those you protect with your crying wolf. Shame on you.

Perhaps if conserve-hate-ives would stop with the "The only reason he won was because he is black", liberals would stop with the "The only reason you oppose him is because he is black"

Deal?

Didn't think so.

I've always loved the 'Obama only won because he's black' rant by the RWnuts. I guess they base that on the long history of black presidents having won because of their special race advantage...
No. That is based on the fact that no one ever would have heard of him if he were white.
128775426274198875.jpg

FACT: The bulk of Obama's policies, regulations, and decisions have served to push energy prices higher.

FACT: Gas is under $3 a gallon. Thanks Mr. Obama.
Did you thank President Bush when gasoline went from $4.11 to $1.70 in a 5 month period? But you do thank a Liberal President who had doubled gas prices when the price falls back a bit.
OK then.

Nope she was claiming he had nothing to do with it.

Deal?

Didn't think so.

128775426274198875.jpg
You might want to follow that back a ways and see who played the race card.

Deal?

Didn't think so.

128775426274198875.jpg
You might want to follow that back a ways and see who played the race card.
and you perpetuated it. Your point?

Obama's Fault.

Here, let those of us that actually understand economics explain it to ya, hun.

It's because of the private sector, NOT OBAMA. Starting with fracking. I'd explain it all in detail but I know it would go over your head.

Want some cheese with your whine?

I'm not surprised my posts talks about serious aspects of the topic and your reply is about whine and cheese. LOL

We all know you have no idea what you're talking about and thanks for doubling down.

Fracking has caused the drop in prices DESPITE Obama's resistance to it.
Regulation and safety measures are not opposition. And don't forget all the alternative energy measures that have lowered demand. NEVER mentioned on the Pub Propaganda Machine= unknown among the dupes.

Obama's Fault.

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp, (adjust kneepads), slurp slurp slurp.
WTF is wrong with you hater dupes anyway? Beside being brainwashed, vulgar, loudmouth, racist functional shyttehead chumps of the greedy idiot rich, I mean.
Thank god for the ignore button.
You can't handle the truth, coward fascistic censor. No argument?

Obama's Fault.

It's because of the private sector, NOT OBAMA. Starting with fracking. I'd explain it all in detail but I know it would go over your head.

I'm not surprised my posts talks about serious aspects of the topic and your reply is about whine and cheese. LOL

We all know you have no idea what you're talking about and thanks for doubling down.

Regulation and safety measures are not opposition. And don't forget all the alternative energy measures that have lowered demand. NEVER mentioned on the Pub Propaganda Machine= unknown among the dupes.
How much have taxpayers spent on alternative energy?

Obama's Fault.

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp, (adjust kneepads), slurp slurp slurp.
WTF is wrong with you hater dupes anyway? Beside being brainwashed, vulgar, loudmouth, racist functional shyttehead chumps of the greedy idiot rich, I mean.
You have described Obama perfectly.
Nonsense. A racist is someone who believes another race is inferior and discriminates, not whatever fallacious definition the new bs GOP has brainwashed you with, btw.

Obama's Fault.

How much have taxpayers spent on alternative energy?
Look it up instead of wallowing in misinformed ignorance. A great investment, raising renewable energy production from 10% to over 13% of the total the last 4 years.

Forum List

Back