Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp, (adjust kneepads), slurp slurp slurp.
WTF is wrong with you hater dupes anyway? Beside being brainwashed, vulgar, loudmouth, racist functional shyttehead chumps of the greedy idiot rich, I mean.
You have described Obama perfectly.
Nonsense. A racist is someone who believes another race is inferior and discriminates, not whatever fallacious definition the new bs GOP has brainwashed you with, btw.
Obama has used race for political purposes and you know it. The Beer Summit, Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown. Obama is a racist.

Here, let those of us that actually understand economics explain it to ya, hun.

It's because of the private sector, NOT OBAMA. Starting with fracking. I'd explain it all in detail but I know it would go over your head.

Want some cheese with your whine?

I'm not surprised my posts talks about serious aspects of the topic and your reply is about whine and cheese. LOL

We all know you have no idea what you're talking about and thanks for doubling down.

Fracking has caused the drop in prices DESPITE Obama's resistance to it.
Regulation and safety measures are not opposition. And don't forget all the alternative energy measures that have lowered demand. NEVER mentioned on the Pub Propaganda Machine= unknown among the dupes.
How much have taxpayers spent on alternative energy?
Look it up instead of wallowing in misinformed ignorance. A great investment, raising renewable energy production from 10% to over 13% of the total the last 4 years.
So you can't tell us how much taxpayer money has been spent. Why should anyone listen to your propaganda?

Obama's Fault.

WTF is wrong with you hater dupes anyway? Beside being brainwashed, vulgar, loudmouth, racist functional shyttehead chumps of the greedy idiot rich, I mean.
Nonsense. A racist is someone who believes another race is inferior and discriminates, not whatever fallacious definition the new bs GOP has brainwashed you with, btw.
Obama has used race for political purposes and you know it. The Beer Summit, Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown. Obama is a racist.
That's not a racist, 50% chance racist. lol

That's not a racist, 50% chance racist. lol
You're not very bright. Punk.

Obama's Fault.

It's because of the private sector, NOT OBAMA. Starting with fracking. I'd explain it all in detail but I know it would go over your head.

I'm not surprised my posts talks about serious aspects of the topic and your reply is about whine and cheese. LOL

We all know you have no idea what you're talking about and thanks for doubling down.

Regulation and safety measures are not opposition. And don't forget all the alternative energy measures that have lowered demand. NEVER mentioned on the Pub Propaganda Machine= unknown among the dupes.

A lot less than they have spent on traditional energy.

Obama has gone out of his fucking way to damage fossil fuel exploration, yet his scum followers celebrate drilling put in place under Bush.

A lot less than they have spent on traditional energy.
Is that just your opinion or can you back it up with a source?

Yeah, shame on him for not allowing the oil companies to continue eating at the public trough, and making them pay their fair share. You people have problems with welfare unless it is corporate welfare. Talk about retards!

democrat: Noun - one who is too fucking stupid to grasp that taxes added to utilities are paid by the consumer....

Eu is dead in the water China and Japan are sinking here you have record numbers on assistance not working.........case ya haven't noticed.

Forum List

Back