Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

OK City
gas-price-jpg.jpg

Thanks Mr. President

Thank you Mr. President.

National average sees another weekly drop, more coming
Posted in: Gas Prices, by Patrick DeHaan on Oct 6, 2014 09:51 AM

National average sees another weekly drop more coming - Gasbuddy Gas Prices

It has been a great week for motorists: 48 out of 50 states saw average prices decline, and overall, the national average dropped 2.5c/gal to $3.305/gal, about 6 cents lower than a year ago.

The good news keeps going: a total of 29 states have at least one station charging under $3/gallon! Those states include Missouri, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kansas, Arkansas, Virginia, Alabama, New Jersey, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Minnesota, Iowa, Ohio, Indiana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Arizona, Michigan, South Dakota, Maryland, Georgia, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Colorado, Illinois, and New York.

A station in Texas charging $2.62/gallon today is the cheapest in the country.

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

LOL, yea, Obama should get credit for the lowest grade fuel at the place in the US where gas is always the cheapest, Houston TEXAS!

Meanwhile the national average is well above $3.30.
Lived in Houston several years...gas is no where near cheaper in Houston than other major cities.
Same grade as anywhere else by the way.

You're simply wrong.

For someone who claims to have lived in Houston you are woefully ignorant.
I lived in Texas for over ten years and it without a doubt has much cheaper gas than most other places.

Gas Price Heat Map - Texas Gas Prices

Still going to tell me I am "simply wrong"?

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

LOL, yea, Obama should get credit for the lowest grade fuel at the place in the US where gas is always the cheapest, Houston TEXAS!

Meanwhile the national average is well above $3.30.
Lived in Houston several years...gas is no where near cheaper in Houston than other major cities.
Same grade as anywhere else by the way.

You're simply wrong.

For someone who claims to have lived in Houston you are woefully ignorant.
I lived in Texas for over ten years and it without a doubt has much cheaper gas than most other places.

Gas Price Heat Map - Texas Gas Prices

Still going to tell me I am "simply wrong"?

Yes. I often would drive down to Beeville or Victoria and found gas much cheaper--sometimes up to a dime cheaper. Of course I probably lived in a nicer area than Channelview, Kashmere Gardens, or in the seedy Montrolse area where you probably patrol looking for scores.

OK City
gas-price-jpg.jpg

Thanks Mr. President
yawn... mind telling me what the president did to lower gas prices?

ABSOLUTELY ZILCH outside of not going into Iraq again (in a big way) which would cause the standard 10 to 20 cent price rise. Clearly his strategy was to get us out of the ME and he did...and the result is that petro is cheaper. Beyond that, he has zero control

The thread was satire to start with and was started to run counter to the incessant bitching from right wing posters about how he is responsible for the rise in petro but is NEVER responsible for any price drop. Not to complain but this is something like the fourth time I've posted this...

But now it's become sort of fun to watch EconChick start a new thread every time someone posts on this one--she started something like 3 threads in response to this one and I think we who have been watching (regardless of political affiliation) have been fascinated by the sad display.

Last edited:
OK City
gas-price-jpg.jpg

Thanks Mr. President

ABSOLUTELY ZILCH outside of not going into Iraq again (in a big way) which would cause the standard 10 to cent price rise. Clearly his strategy was to get us out of the ME and he did...and the result is that petro is cheaper. Beyond that, he has zero control

The thread was satire to start with and was started to run counter to the incessant bitching from right wing posters about how he is responsible for the rise in petro but is NEVER responsible for any price drop. Not to complain but this is something like the fourth time I've posted this...

But now it's become sort of fun to watch EconChick start a new thread every time someone posts on this one--she started something like 3 threads in response to this one and I think we who have been watching (regardless of political affiliation) have been fascinated by the sad display.

...but when he was campaigning he said he wanted to purposely cause gasoline prices to rise to european levels.
gasoline was 1.80 when he took office...when it gets back to that I'll even thank him...

OK City
gas-price-jpg.jpg

Thanks Mr. President

ABSOLUTELY ZILCH outside of not going into Iraq again (in a big way) which would cause the standard 10 to cent price rise. Clearly his strategy was to get us out of the ME and he did...and the result is that petro is cheaper. Beyond that, he has zero control

...but when he was campaigning he said he wanted to purposely cause gasoline prices to rise to european levels.
gasoline was 1.80 when he took office...when it gets back to that I'll even thank him...

But oh gee...I am told over and over that President's don't control that...but somehow when Bush left office he was responsible for it being at $1.80?

I wish you guys would pick a story and stick to it.

OK City
gas-price-jpg.jpg

Thanks Mr. President

But oh gee...I am told over and over that President's don't control that...but somehow when Bush left office he was responsible for it being at $1.80?

I wish you guys would pick a story and stick to it.

I never said a word about bush..you did.
I never said anything about who controls gasoline prices. You did.

You keep trying to change the subject..LMAO...why is that?

OK City
gas-price-jpg.jpg

Thanks Mr. President

ABSOLUTELY ZILCH outside of not going into Iraq again (in a big way) which would cause the standard 10 to 20 cent price rise. Clearly his strategy was to get us out of the ME and he did...and the result is that petro is cheaper. Beyond that, he has zero control

Oh... fyi satirical posts... become less satirical when you repeat them again and again and again.... It becomes more like taunting and advertising.

The one thing the last couple POTUS's did do to cause a rise in cost of fuel was this ethanol crap.

OK City
gas-price-jpg.jpg

Thanks Mr. President

Oh... fyi satirical posts... become less satirical when you repeat them again and again and again.... It becomes more like taunting and advertising.

The one thing the last couple POTUS's did do to cause a rise in cost of fuel was this ethanol crap.

It's not satirical. She just wants you guys to keep replying to her fraud thread so the LIE in the title is bumped. And you guys keep playing along. :)

Everyone knows she's lying about the gas prices.

Respond to her in the other gas price threads. :)

OK City
gas-price-jpg.jpg

Thanks Mr. President

It's not satirical. She just wants you guys to keep replying to her fraud thread so the LIE in the title is bumped. And you guys keep playing along. :)

Everyone knows she's lying about the gas prices.

Respond to her in the other gas price threads. :)

Sounds more like your game. Why do you have to lie about everything all the time?

The president is not responsible for gas prices. Prices are set on the spot market, which is not under the president's, nor any other politician's control.

He can affect prices at the pump though, such as retard in chief Obama's plan..

{President Obama’s FY 2015 budget includes a $100 billion tax increase on energy companies with the majority of the pain falling on oil and natural gas producers. Obama’s tax increases will make it harder for energy companies to recover their investments, which will make it harder for oil and natural gas companies to redeploy their capital, which will hamstring economic growth and kill jobs.}

Obama FY 2015 Budget Is A 100 Billion Tax Hike On Energy Producers - Forbes

What a fucking retard Obama is.

Oh, hey Candy, I thought I'd give you a little bump here. Since you keep telling everyone you're purposely engaged in nothing more than a propaganda campaign with this thread, are you using a government computer on government time while you do this??? Someone said you work at NASA as a secretary. You are doing it during work hours, honey, it's not hard to see.

Hmmmm, you DO know that's illegal, right? Just sayin

It is particularly egregious to be engaged in propaganda as a government worker, which you admit flat out you're doing. I don't even mind true propaganda, but LIES...not good to keep admitting to in writing, hun. :)

Now, back to topic, Obama had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with prices dropping. NOTHING. :) He continues to work against fracking. That is the major driver.

Consider yourself schooled once again. :clap2:

I think Candy is an LVN.

But that fucking retard Obama IS impacting prices - and not in a good way;

Obama FY 2015 Budget Is A 100 Billion Tax Hike On Energy Producers - Forbes

Forum List

Back