Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

why-stupid-women-keep-smiling_o_1927955.jpg

Candy is living proof that ignorance is bliss.

Nearly 14 pages and the price of gas is still below $3 a gallon.

Thanks again, Mr. President.

Nearly 14 pages and Candy shows she can contradict herself 180 degrees within 5 posts and not be phased by being not only a liar but an idiot on the topic of economics.

Even SHEEEEEE admits Obama had nothing to do with the price.

Thanks again for that elucidation Candy.

:dig::dig::dig::dig:

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.
Yeah , as the dems said that the Democrats dont control the gas prices . That is only until they are down.. They are done I do believe because Obama and the Elections coming up.. That is the reason. It amazes me they all of a sudden go down when an Election comes around just like 2012

Nearly 14 pages and the price of gas is still below $3 a gallon.

Thanks again, Mr. President.

Folks, since in her early posts Candy admits her thread title is one BIG FAT LIE, just like it is in this post, I suggest we stop giving life to the thread and go to the thread where facts about gas prices are actually accurate. :)

Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon Only Because Of........ F R A C K I N G, Not Obama

"Nearly 14 pages and the price of gas is still below $3 a gallon.
Thanks again, Mr. President"

Last edited:
It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.
Yeah , as the dems said that the Democrats dont control the gas prices . That is only until they are down.. They are done I do believe because Obama and the Elections coming up.. That is the reason. It amazes me they all of a sudden go down when an Election comes around just like 2012

So what you're really saying is that now that gas prices are falling, Obama is no longer a cause. He was only a cause when gas prices were rising.

lol, you people are so scripted it's pathetic.

Some people think if you just keep increasing production that prices will keep falling falling and falling.

What some people don't get is that domestic production is expensive. Shale oil production needs 60 to 80 dollars per barrel prices to break even.

The price of crude is under $90/barrel now.

I'd let libs keep talking to themselves in this thread if they want but the thread has been uncovered by it's own originator as a

FRAUD!!!

Is this country great, or what? Yes, thank you President Obama!

Loook, look, the leaves on trees now turning orange and red like they always do and IT'S OBAMA!! LOL

You weren't around here when 99% of the RWnuts were blaming Obama for every penny of gas price increases.
Why not blame Obama. Your team blamed Bush in the summer of 2008. Want to see the quotes? If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

The President doesn't have a say on gas prices, need to talk to OPEC.

Is sounds like your objections are with Candy's lying ass thread title, correct? Let's start with that and then we can move from there.

Well the President doesn't dictate gas prices, so saying he is reponsible for lowering them is a falsehood.

He doesn't dictate gas prices. It's just that when the prices are high, he gets blamed for it (as with everything else). When they drop, those on the right change the subject. Those responding are now having to acknowledge that the price is below $3 in some places although they're not exactly aware they are doing it.

Only a moron would connect the price of gas to the President, you would have to be of very low intelligence todo so.

Democrats Blame Bush and GOP for High Gas Oil Prices PoliticusUSA s Archives

Make sure you connect on the video, using their own words to blame the President for high gas prices:
Video Flashback Obama and Democrats Blast Bush for High Gas Prices in 2008 The Gateway Pundit

LOL! More video of low intelligent polticians blaming the President:

Here is a campaign ad blaming the President: How stupid this guy was!

There was one House member, who in 2007 blamed the President for gas when it hit $3.07 a gallon in 2007. That member was the Speaker of the House, shows how stupid politicians are.

I have no pot holes on my street...thank you mr. president

Unless you live on an interstate, you are giving credit to the wrong bureaucrat. State & local officials maintain state & county roads.
Nope. The thread starter likes to claim conservatives even blame him for pot holes.

I'm not the thread starter and prefer to live in the real world as opposed to "but that's what random stranger thinks!"

Unless you live on an interstate, you are giving credit to the wrong bureaucrat. State & local officials maintain state & county roads.
Nope. The thread starter likes to claim conservatives even blame him for pot holes.

I'm not the thread starter and prefer to live in the real world as opposed to "but that's what random stranger thinks!"
I know. In the real world "random strangers" conversing on message boards understand sarcasm being bantered back and forth.

I know. In the real world "random strangers" conversing on message boards understand sarcasm being bantered back and forth.

It can be difficult recognizing sarcasm from a random stranger in text.

One man's story.
o_O;)

Fracking in the US The story of one man s oil well - CSMonitor.com
read this article from an environmental scientist.
Sure and as long as the corporate oil barons have their propaganda spread out like it is others will continue to believe as you do and we stay at their mercy.

GET OFF OIL!
Get it now!
As soon as the market finds an sensible and effective alternative, we will.

It means that your half wit rhetoric is completely meaningless for us.
Aren't you the one complaining about rude posters on the right? Hypocritical trash.

I'm sorry but those of us who have actually sacrificed for our country aren't very impressed with that kind of superficial rhetoric.
I have family who served. I don't think you'd say that to their face.

My eldest boy has been deployed to Iraq three times, we talk about it a lot. And I'm not real anxious to see him go back for a fourth time. But it sure is easy for Americans to depend on one percent of the population doing all their fighting for them.
How does you son feel about you not supporting his mission?

How do your parents feel about having a special needs child?

Aren't you the one complaining about rude posters on the right? Hypocritical trash.

I'm sorry but those of us who have actually sacrificed for our country aren't very impressed with that kind of superficial rhetoric.
I have family who served. I don't think you'd say that to their face.

My eldest boy has been deployed to Iraq three times, we talk about it a lot. And I'm not real anxious to see him go back for a fourth time. But it sure is easy for Americans to depend on one percent of the population doing all their fighting for them.
How does you son feel about you not supporting his mission?

How do your parents feel about having a special needs child?
Well, one of my sisters had German measles during her pregnancy and her son was born mentally retarded and deaf, but my parents and her siblings all love him greatly. That's how they feel. Now, how does your son feel about you not supporting his mission?

How stupid. Pot holes are not the job of the federal government, let alone the President. I should not be paying for your pot holes.

Forum List

Back