Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Black thugs are ambushing white people on our streets. Thank you, Mr. President.

No doubt that has something to do with the price of gas in the minds of right wing simpletons.
Iraq is a fucked up disaster. Thank you, Mr. President.

Yes, thank you Mr. Bush for getting us into a completely unnecessary war.
Tell that to the families of those who served and sacrificed.

I have been reading CandyCornhole's comments and have concluded that she suffers from an inferiority complex. Notice all the short, concise snarky comments? They follow a formula whereby she makes a conclusory statement, usually quite baseless, then adds some shitty little snipe, apparently to create, at least in her puny brain, a profoundly asinine projection that her intellect is superior and not subject to any credible challenge.

She does not engage in debate or conversation, just conclusory statements and shitty little derogatory quips. Why won't she actually engage? Perhaps she is afraid to. Perhaps she thinks that she will be made to look like a stupid asshole. Thus, she sticks to her formula so as to remain largely insulated from critique.

I will defer to CandyCrotchMuncher's judgment here and agree with her that she is quite unable to engage lest she reveals that she is a shallow, empty pit of soulless anger, a miserable shell of a human who dabbles in these discussions merely because they serve her purpose of making her feel like her opinions, as baseless as they are, are legitimated because she posts them to a public message board. But, really, does she say anything at all? No, she does not. She does most of her profound intellectual work while listening to pop music and chewing gum.

Please do not take this as criticism, Candy. I am just trying to help everyone see that you are not a ****. Rather, you are merely a simpleton trying to legitimize your self perceptions in an attempt to mitigate your empty soul and your empty head. I am on YOUR side. I want you to embrace your inner moron and realize self-actualization. Come on, grab my virtual hand I am extending to you, hold on tight and say "I AM an idiot and my opinions are shallow and inconsequential."

There, I hope that helps. If you are interested I will be more than happy to counsel you further, with my pants off, of course. Just let me know, sweet tits.

NASA my ass. What does Candy do at NASA? Clean the lab? And what does it have to do with understanding the economy? Or gas prices?

I think Piss Bucket hit it right on the nose. I'll paste his personality profile of Candy again:

I have been reading CandyCornhole's comments and have concluded that she suffers from an inferiority complex. Notice all the short, concise snarky comments? They follow a formula whereby she makes a conclusory statement, usually quite baseless, then adds some shitty little snipe, apparently to create, at least in her puny brain, a profoundly asinine projection that her intellect is superior and not subject to any credible challenge.

She does not engage in debate or conversation, just conclusory statements and shitty little derogatory quips. Why won't she actually engage? Perhaps she is afraid to. Perhaps she thinks that she will be made to look like a stupid asshole. Thus, she sticks to her formula so as to remain largely insulated from critique.

I will defer to CandyCrotchMuncher's judgment here and agree with her that she is quite unable to engage lest she reveals that she is a shallow, empty pit of soulless anger, a miserable shell of a human who dabbles in these discussions merely because they serve her purpose of making her feel like her opinions, as baseless as they are, are legitimated because she posts them to a public message board. But, really, does she say anything at all? No, she does not. She does most of her profound intellectual work while listening to pop music and chewing gum.

Well then you're just as vapid and brainless as he is.....aren't you. No class at all......just animals.

Hmmmm...you do know that the reason the prices are falling is because of hydrolic fracking...the process that obama fights every chance he gets...and that oil drilling is only up on private lands...as he keeps preventing drilling on federal lands....so how exactly is it his policy that is lowering gas prices...

That's like giving him credit for killing bin laden....it just isn't true...
LMAO If the price was up, it would be Obama's fault. As the price is down, it is due to anyone but Obama. What hypocrites. It's all republican, rightwing partisanship. Everything thing that goes wrong is Obama's fault. Everything that goes well is due to something other than Obama. Bullshit.

Can't help that you're not smart enough to figure out the cause and effect, hon. It takes an ability to conceptualize....something many libs lack....they're big talent is emoting.

Black thugs are ambushing white people on our streets. Thank you, Mr. President.

No doubt that has something to do with the price of gas in the minds of right wing simpletons.

We already know.

Please do not take this as criticism, Candy. I am just trying to help everyone see that you are not a ****. Rather, you are merely a simpleton trying to legitimize your self perceptions in an attempt to mitigate your empty soul and your empty head. I am on YOUR side. I want you to embrace your inner moron and realize self-actualization. Come on, grab my virtual hand I am extending to you, hold on tight and say "I AM an idiot and my opinions are shallow and inconsequential."

There, I hope that helps. If you are interested I will be more than happy to counsel you further, with my pants off, of course. Just let me know, sweet tits.

NASA my ass. What does Candy do at NASA? Clean the lab? And what does it have to do with understanding the economy? Or gas prices?

I think Piss Bucket hit it right on the nose. I'll paste his personality profile of Candy again:

Well then you're just as vapid and brainless as he is.....aren't you. No class at all......just animals.

Sweety, you're gonna have to do a lot better than that. I've been called everything in the book. You'll only get my attention if it's really new and innovative. And if you can do that, I'll blow you a kiss for showing some fucking creativity. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Now, tell me why we should listen to you on how the economy works?

We already know.
What does that mean? Seriously, go talk to a family who lost someone in Iraq and tell them their loved one died for nothing. Your political opinion is not reality.

Sweety, you're gonna have to do a lot better than that. I've been called everything in the book. You'll only get my attention if it's really new and innovative. And if you can do that, I'll blow you a kiss for showing some fucking creativity. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I believe you when you say you've been called everything because name calling is the best you people can do; your so called arguments don't stand on their merits.

I believe you when you say you've been called everything because name calling is the best you people can do; your so called arguments don't stand on their merits.
What has Obama accomplished?

We already know.
What does that mean? Seriously, go talk to a family who lost someone in Iraq and tell them their loved one died for nothing. Your political opinion is not reality.
It means that your half wit rhetoric is completely meaningless for us.

Really dim wit. Have you not read any of my posts explaining how you've been brainwashed by the corrupt press.

You know...the corrupt press that said NO WMD but couldn't suck up to Obama fast enough when it came to drawing red lines for sarin gas in Syria. You DO know that Sarin gas is WMD, don't you? You do know you can look all over open source and see it came from places like Iraq, don't you?

Let's stay on topic, you have no idea how the economy works, therefore how could you understand gas prices.

We already know.
Aren't you the one complaining about rude posters on the right? Hypocritical trash.

We already know.

Yeah, I'm sure he knew people that died in Iraq. I can tell (roll eyes.) It takes some people years, decades to catch up with others can see now.

....like how the economy will work after Socialists fuck it up.

Really dim wit. Have you not read any of my posts explaining how you've been brainwashed by the corrupt press.

You know...the corrupt press that said NO WMD but couldn't suck up to Obama fast enough when it came to drawing red lines for sarin gas in Syria. You DO know that Sarin gas is WMD, don't you? You do know you can look all over open source and see it came from places like Iraq, don't you?

Let's stay on topic, you have no idea how the economy works, therefore how could you understand gas prices.

No doubt we can rely on your expertise to explain the intricacies of the global energy market. In fact based on what I've seen so far I'd be very surprised if some foundation hadn't already offered funding for you to start your own think tank.

Hmmmm...you do know that the reason the prices are falling is because of hydrolic fracking...the process that obama fights every chance he gets...and that oil drilling is only up on private lands...as he keeps preventing drilling on federal lands....so how exactly is it his policy that is lowering gas prices...

That's like giving him credit for killing bin laden....it just isn't true...

The price of gasoline has little, if anything to do with hydraulic fracking, which is primarily used for natural gas field development.

Are the elections one month away? Yeah the elections are one month away. Probably not related at all to a liberal like candycorn.

Unreal.
This phenomenon of lower gas and unemployment numbers always happens right before the election with this administration. His cohort's have been busy.

We already know.
Aren't you the one complaining about rude posters on the right? Hypocritical trash.

Iben, don't forget to add something about the topic so you don't get in twubbble. :)

No doubt we can rely on your expertise to explain the intricacies of the global energy market. In fact based on what I've seen so far I'd be very surprised if some foundation hadn't already offered funding for you to start your own think tank.

Well thank you. That's actually a nice compliment.

We already know.

I'm sorry but those of us who have actually sacrificed for our country aren't very impressed with that kind of superficial rhetoric.

We already know.

I'm sorry but those of us who have actually sacrificed for our country aren't very impressed with that kind of superficial rhetoric.
I have family who served. I don't think you'd say that to their face.

Could we ease up on the pissing match? My shoes have a hole in the bottom and I want to keep my socks dry.

Forum List

Back