Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

I have been reading CandyCornhole's comments and have concluded that she suffers from an inferiority complex. Notice all the short, concise snarky comments? They follow a formula whereby she makes a conclusory statement, usually quite baseless, then adds some shitty little snipe, apparently to create, at least in her puny brain, a profoundly asinine projection that her intellect is superior and not subject to any credible challenge.

She does not engage in debate or conversation, just conclusory statements and shitty little derogatory quips. Why won't she actually engage? Perhaps she is afraid to. Perhaps she thinks that she will be made to look like a stupid asshole. Thus, she sticks to her formula so as to remain largely insulated from critique.

I will defer to CandyCrotchMuncher's judgment here and agree with her that she is quite unable to engage lest she reveals that she is a shallow, empty pit of soulless anger, a miserable shell of a human who dabbles in these discussions merely because they serve her purpose of making her feel like her opinions, as baseless as they are, are legitimated because she posts them to a public message board. But, really, does she say anything at all? No, she does not. She does most of her profound intellectual work while listening to pop music and chewing gum.

Please do not take this as criticism, Candy. I am just trying to help everyone see that you are not a ****. Rather, you are merely a simpleton trying to legitimize your self perceptions in an attempt to mitigate your empty soul and your empty head. I am on YOUR side. I want you to embrace your inner moron and realize self-actualization. Come on, grab my virtual hand I am extending to you, hold on tight and say "I AM an idiot and my opinions are shallow and inconsequential."

There, I hope that helps. If you are interested I will be more than happy to counsel you further, with my pants off, of course. Just let me know, sweet tits.

NASA my ass. What does Candy do at NASA? Clean the lab? And what does it have to do with understanding the economy? Or gas prices?

I think Piss Bucket hit it right on the nose. I'll paste his personality profile of Candy again:

I have been reading CandyCornhole's comments and have concluded that she suffers from an inferiority complex. Notice all the short, concise snarky comments? They follow a formula whereby she makes a conclusory statement, usually quite baseless, then adds some shitty little snipe, apparently to create, at least in her puny brain, a profoundly asinine projection that her intellect is superior and not subject to any credible challenge.

She does not engage in debate or conversation, just conclusory statements and shitty little derogatory quips. Why won't she actually engage? Perhaps she is afraid to. Perhaps she thinks that she will be made to look like a stupid asshole. Thus, she sticks to her formula so as to remain largely insulated from critique.

I will defer to CandyCrotchMuncher's judgment here and agree with her that she is quite unable to engage lest she reveals that she is a shallow, empty pit of soulless anger, a miserable shell of a human who dabbles in these discussions merely because they serve her purpose of making her feel like her opinions, as baseless as they are, are legitimated because she posts them to a public message board. But, really, does she say anything at all? No, she does not. She does most of her profound intellectual work while listening to pop music and chewing gum.

Well then you're just as vapid and brainless as he is.....aren't you. No class at all......just animals.

Sweety, you're gonna have to do a lot better than that. I've been called everything in the book. You'll only get my attention if it's really new and innovative. And if you can do that, I'll blow you a kiss for showing some fucking creativity. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Now, tell me why we should listen to you on how the economy works?

I believe you when you say you've been called everything because name calling is the best you people can do; your so called arguments don't stand on their merits.

No, the name calling comes from your side, darling. Duhhh.

Again, how do you know about oil prices?

Tell that to the families of those who served and sacrificed.
We already know.
What does that mean? Seriously, go talk to a family who lost someone in Iraq and tell them their loved one died for nothing. Your political opinion is not reality.
It means that your half wit rhetoric is completely meaningless for us.
Aren't you the one complaining about rude posters on the right? Hypocritical trash.

I'm sorry but those of us who have actually sacrificed for our country aren't very impressed with that kind of superficial rhetoric.

Dude, I don't know what it is with you dumb ass liberals that assume I never served. For the record I spent 10 years in the Air Force. My extensive time in Iraq was as a civilian. And I guarantee you I understand how the oil markets work.

We already know.
What does that mean? Seriously, go talk to a family who lost someone in Iraq and tell them their loved one died for nothing. Your political opinion is not reality.
Aren't you the one complaining about rude posters on the right? Hypocritical trash.

I'm sorry but those of us who have actually sacrificed for our country aren't very impressed with that kind of superficial rhetoric.
I have family who served. I don't think you'd say that to their face.

My eldest boy has been deployed to Iraq three times, we talk about it a lot. And I'm not real anxious to see him go back for a fourth time. But it sure is easy for Americans to depend on one percent of the population doing all their fighting for them.

Could we ease up on the pissing match? My shoes have a hole in the bottom and I want to keep my socks dry.

That's because you're more highly evolved, House. :)

It's too close to the election to expect people to behave. And those of us who won't put up with personal attacks after about two times will return fire with both barrels. Especially after no one stopped them in my first 50 posts or so.

Sorry you have to live with us bottom dwellers that feel very strongly.

Back to topic, I'm waiting to see people back up their knowledge about gas prices.

My eldest boy has been deployed to Iraq three times, we talk about it a lot. And I'm not real anxious to see him go back for a fourth time. But it sure is easy for Americans to depend on one percent of the population doing all their fighting for them.
How does you son feel about you not supporting his mission?

obama-i-am-god.jpg

The liberal godhead. They must thank him for oxygen?

I think that's a great post, D, but it's not on topic at all. You can discuss that in many other threads.

Next you're going to tell us that bombing Iraq in 2014 is not the same as 2003...

Of course it isn't...Bush bombed Iraq because he was evil...obama is doing it because he loves us...see...it is completely different...

Next you're going to tell us that bombing Iraq in 2014 is not the same as 2003...

Of course it isn't...Bush bombed Iraq because he was evil...obama is doing it because he loves us...see...it is completely different...

So are you wealthy or impoverished? Those are the ones Obama loves. The wealthy for their donations, the impoverished for their votes.

Forum List

Back