Gavin Newsom signs measure that removes the requirement of being a US citizen or a Green Card holder in order to become a law enforcement officer.

Didn't Joe open the door for foreign UN troops to have the authority to come here, supersede local police and come banging on your door to arrest you? I think the Left are looking to try to bypass the entire constitution of this country and subject us to INTERNATIONAL law and governance.

(Capt. Obvious Meme)

Welcome to Reality Street.
That's exactly what the goal (agenda) is.

I don't know what he is trying accomplish at this point. I have absolutely no idea what is to be gained from doing this, it has no purpose at all. He is just doing shit willy nilly now.
Of course you don't have any idea. Try doing a search on PD hiring and shortages, that is if you can do it all by yourself.

Didn't Joe open the door for foreign UN troops to have the authority to come here, supersede local police and come banging on your door to arrest you? I think the Left are looking to try to bypass the entire constitution of this country and subject us to INTERNATIONAL law and governance.

So that opens a big box of worms. Could an armed illegal working for a California police department be considered an armed invader, and would they be a legitimate target?

Somewhere along the way Americans totally lost sight of the way things are.
There is no freedom without sacrifice. REAL sacrifice. (No, getting off the couch to go vote is NOT sufficient)
There is no such thing as "Free" freedom. You either fight for it (and sometimes die for it) or you live as a slave.

Sry Buckos...that's just the way it is.
No pain...no gain.
No Fight...no Freedom.

So that opens a big box of worms. Could an armed illegal working for a California police department be considered an armed invader, and would they be a legitimate target?

Don't be silly. You KNOW YOU would go directly to jail if you did such a thing.

C

California leads the way in De Criminalizing Pedo / NAMBLA activities

True.
But "We" as the Conservative Right allowed it over the last 50 years.
All of a sudden we are alarmed?
Yes, it is disgusting....but as men, we do have to accept responsibility for our own inaction.
Constantly blaming others is about as weak and pathetic as it gets.
And accomplishes nothing.

Either DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT or remain quiet and with hands tightly wrapped around your ankles.

Anyone showing up on my doorstep from a foreign country not a legal citizen of this country subject to US law sworn to uphold the Constitution will be treated as a foreign trespasser and invader.

Anyone showing up on my doorstep from a foreign country not a legal citizen of this country subject to US law sworn to uphold the Constitution will be treated as a foreign trespasser and invader.
How would and old geriatric blowhard like you tell the difference?

1673228612177.jpeg

True.
But "We" as the Conservative Right allowed it over the last 50 years.
All of a sudden we are alarmed?
Yes, it is disgusting....but as men, we do have to accept responsibility for our own inaction.
Constantly blaming others is about as weak and pathetic as it gets.
And accomplishes nothing.

Either DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT or remain quiet and with hands tightly wrapped around your ankles.
Either ditch your Social Liberalism ( which enables Democommies ) for an election cycle or two or cling to it and circle the drain ...

If I was a member of the lawless the black community I'd be afraid....very afraid. ;)

Oh, your move NY.

When did shooting armed invaders become illegal?

I'm a land owner. I live under allodial law as absolute owner and tax-payer of my land, and only consent to be governed by legitimate, bona fide representatives of myself acting in my interests as ordered under constitutional law.

Woe onto anyone else who dares put a toe on my property from any foreign land looking to impose their will on me not sanctioned by the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back