🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

So if a straight couple just got engaged and gave each other a passionate French kiss...you'd stomp out in a huff would you?

I sure as hell wouldnt approve of it. It would depend on the location. In a family restaurant? Hell no! In a bar where children arent allowed? Knock yourself out.

I'll say it again. If you want to be gay I really dont care,but keep the sexual side of it out of my face.

The wife and I have a favorite restaurant that is frequented by three obvious lesbians.

And guess what? It doesnt bother me in the least....because they dont play grab ass with each other in public. And neither do the hetro patrons. It's about respect for those around you.

Too bad for you. We're out and not going back in. We all get to hold hands and kiss our loved ones in public (within reason) and all you'll be able to do is keep tilting at windmills.

interracial1.jpg

They got over it, you will too.

Are you claiming blacks a were obsessive compulsives? Gays are. Big difference. We don't have to wait 40 years for you to look foolish. Of course you will look like as big a fool then as you do now.

So if a straight couple just got engaged and gave each other a passionate French kiss...you'd stomp out in a huff would you?

What's wrong with that ? A straight couple engaging in reasonable displays of public affection is heart warming. A gay couple on the other hand is similar to watching two dogs fucking on your dinner table - it's just not the same thing - It's un-natural , un-healthy and unwelcomed. I'd just assume watch someone vomit all over himself than contend with that Gay PDAs - most sane people share that feeling.

That's right, because for now, most people don't want to see men engaging in this manner.

What - you think that is going to change ? All the brainwashing and societal programming that socio-fascists have in their bag of tricks isn't going to change the base sensitivities of normal healthy human beings . Your disgusting and nauseating , get used to it or get back in the closet.

So...same behavior in public by straight couple is "reasonable"....but not reasonable if it is a gay couple.....that's the definition of hypocrisy right there, little boy.

No it's not.

What's wrong with that ? A straight couple engaging in reasonable displays of public affection is heart warming. A gay couple on the other hand is similar to watching two dogs fucking on your dinner table - it's just not the same thing - It's un-natural , un-healthy and unwelcomed. I'd just assume watch someone vomit all over himself than contend with that Gay PDAs - most sane people share that feeling.

What - you think that is going to change ? All the brainwashing and societal programming that socio-fascists have in their bag of tricks isn't going to change the base sensitivities of normal healthy human beings . Your disgusting and nauseating , get used to it or get back in the closet.

So...same behavior in public by straight couple is "reasonable"....but not reasonable if it is a gay couple.....that's the definition of hypocrisy right there, little boy.

No it's not.

Males were meant to be with females. It's wacky when same sex couples kiss passionately in public

True story

:lol: And now we come full circle :lol: Is that the best you got ? :badgrin:

Pointing out your little pouty fit is simply that....pointing out your little pouty fit, boy.

Pointing out your little pouty fit is simply that....pointing out your little pouty fit, boy.

There you go again, you're not only a pervert -you're a racist . Let me guess - you're not only Gay Gay Gay - but you're Kay Kay Kay .

pink%20Klan%20hood-thumb-200x298-thumb-200x298.jpg

:lol: Funny what you think is racist, boy.

No it's not.

Most certainly is....OK if group A does it...icky if group B does it. Hypocrisy. Wear that label proudly. :D

I sure as hell wouldnt approve of it. It would depend on the location. In a family restaurant? Hell no! In a bar where children arent allowed? Knock yourself out.

I'll say it again. If you want to be gay I really dont care,but keep the sexual side of it out of my face.

The wife and I have a favorite restaurant that is frequented by three obvious lesbians.

And guess what? It doesnt bother me in the least....because they dont play grab ass with each other in public. And neither do the hetro patrons. It's about respect for those around you.

Too bad for you. We're out and not going back in. We all get to hold hands and kiss our loved ones in public (within reason) and all you'll be able to do is keep tilting at windmills.

interracial1.jpg

Are you claiming blacks a were obsessive compulsives? Gays are. Big difference. We don't have to wait 40 years for you to look foolish. Of course you will look like as big a fool then as you do now.

There's no difference in bigots.

It's not often that you piss me off SeaHag, usually you're just mild entertainment - you're a funny little pervert - sort of like a cross between the Cookie Monster and the Tasmanian Devil . But your disgusting and pathetic insults against African Americans and your racist mongrel attempts to equate Civil Rights with your Morally depraved and warped perverts agenda is really pushing the ticket -

You such a put upon victim, aren't you?

interracial1.jpg

And quite frequently...if one is a bigot about one thing, they are a bigot about other things too. I wonder if they are born that way.

It's a wonder that suspicions aren't raised about all the "court of public opinion" talk. It seems like the way to immediately increase business is to throw a homosexual out. Then they complain and the court of public opinion starts putting huge sums of money in the pockets of the business doing the throwing. Big Earls has probably never been known for their food at the bait shop. It was only after gays raised awareness that Earl started increasing his business. The same with the bakery in Colorado. Awareness was raised because they refused to bake a wedding cake for a same sex couple. Now they are so busy, they have no time to make wedding cakes.

The way to instant financial success is to tell gays off, publicly, loudly.

It's a wonder that suspicions aren't raised about all the "court of public opinion" talk. It seems like the way to immediately increase business is to throw a homosexual out. Then they complain and the court of public opinion starts putting huge sums of money in the pockets of the business doing the throwing. Big Earls has probably never been known for their food at the bait shop. It was only after gays raised awareness that Earl started increasing his business. The same with the bakery in Colorado. Awareness was raised because they refused to bake a wedding cake for a same sex couple. Now they are so busy, they have no time to make wedding cakes.

The way to instant financial success is to tell gays off, publicly, loudly.

Sure. And if that were indeed the truth, why all the whining on this thread? One has to wonder........

interracial1.jpg

And just think, just a few short years ago you voted for a bigot for president. How on earth could you do that, because maybe you are also a bigot with some other issue ?

Forum List

Back