🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

She could of just said. Look we dont like pda here. Please follow the rules or please find another place to eat. She could have left the sexual orientation out of it. She didnt.

That she didn't but rather chose to call them faggots should tell you that most likely, the couple were being disruptive assholes and causing a scene. Eyewitnesses say the couple acted inappropriately and beligernt. You get what you dish out...and when in the heat of anger & argument...people tend to say the most hurtful thing they can to their opponents.

Besides, no one has to watch their language just so that someone doesn't get offended. Fags need to grow thicker skin. I've been called ****** atleast once a month for my entire life...you don't see me running around asking for sympathy and making a huge issue out of it.

That waitress who used a derogatory term is Earl’s daughter.

“She’s a young lady, didn’t know what else to say, and they just kept on and she finally said we just don’t like fags," he explained.

Couple says they were asked not to come back to East Texas resta - KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

Whatever the alleged behavior of the couple, it didn’t warrant the ignorant, hateful response by the daughter.
Oh shut up ya big pussy, they're just words.

There's no difference in bigots.

And just think, just a few short years ago you voted for a bigot for president. How on earth could you do that, because maybe you are also a bigot with some other issue ?

When did the President support anti gay legislation? Oh, right, never. Just think...more progress on gay civil rights than under all previous combined. :lol: Such a bigot!!

I didn't say anything about legislation. He was against gay marriage just a few years ago, and his god and him defined marriage as between a man and a woman.
Yet you and others voted for him. Amazing.

That's because they knew he was lying, Drift. I know you didn't believe him when he said it? These are "the ends justify the means" types of people. Lie, cheat, steal, agitate culture clashes...whatever it takes.

We should stop letting these statheists interject their religion disguised In politics into our government. If we had any representitives with guts, the case could be easy to make that progressivism is a secular religion, much like Islam is a political doctrine cloaked As an religion.

And just think, just a few short years ago you voted for a bigot for president. How on earth could you do that, because maybe you are also a bigot with some other issue ?

When did the President support anti gay legislation? Oh, right, never. Just think...more progress on gay civil rights than under all previous combined. :lol: Such a bigot!!

I didn't say anything about legislation. He was against gay marriage just a few years ago, and his god and him defined marriage as between a man and a woman.

Well I care more about what they DO than what they say. He's never supported ANY anti gay legislation and there have been more advances under the current POTUS than the other 43 combined.

Well I care more about what they DO than what they say. He's never supported ANY anti gay legislation and there have been more advances under the current POTUS than the other 43 combined.

Uh huh, yeah :lol:

So you can name some anti gay legislation he supported or endorsed? There have been more advances in gay civil rights under another President?

Uh huh, yeah. :lol:

The president really has nothing to do with it..what gains the gay lobby has made have been within the states. The president has ZERO say in it when it all boils down. The only reason either right or left wing presidential candidates even mention it is because dumbasses like you believe they actually can do anything about it.

So you can name some anti gay legislation he supported or endorsed? There have been more advances in gay civil rights under another President?

Look you dildo's on the left have been calling us "bigots", "Nazi", "KKK", etc., for the last couple years just for being against changing the definition of marriage to include gays. Obama also wanted to preserve the definition of marriage just a few short years ago.
I'm not talking about any legislation, I'm just talking about his PERSONAL views.

So next time you try to shut someone up JUST for being against gay marriage, just remember you voted for the same when you voted for Obama.

She could of just said. Look we dont like pda here. Please follow the rules or please find another place to eat. She could have left the sexual orientation out of it. She didnt.

That she didn't but rather chose to call them faggots should tell you that most likely, the couple were being disruptive assholes and causing a scene. Eyewitnesses say the couple acted inappropriately and beligernt. You get what you dish out...and when in the heat of anger & argument...people tend to say the most hurtful thing they can to their opponents.

Besides, no one has to watch their language just so that someone doesn't get offended. Fags need to grow thicker skin. I've been called ****** atleast once a month for my entire life...you don't see me running around asking for sympathy and making a huge issue out of it.

No...her calling them faggot shows she's being raised as a hateful bigot. :D

Look you dildo's on the left have been calling us "bigots", "Nazi", "KKK", etc., for the last couple years just for being against changing the definition of marriage to include gays. Obama also wanted to preserve the definition of marriage just a few short years ago.
I'm not talking about any legislation, I'm just talking about his PERSONAL views.

So next time you try to shut someone up JUST for being against gay marriage, just remember you voted for the same when you voted for Obama.

Odd...I was just called a member of the KKK today.

Don't care about his personal view...just legislation since his personal view has no bearing on my life...legislation does.

So? Who cares? You think everyone is supposed to cater to your feelings & strange sexual proclivities? Sorry, that ain't how things work. The more your fag buddies keep pushing it with these staged acts of aggression...one of these days, a good number of you are bound to get hurt. I prefer for that not to happen, you're perverts but you're still human beings.

If you guys would simply tone it down with the "in your face" attitude, we may make some societal progess (instead of government coeercion progress)towards more tolerance & more importantly, harmony. Like I said, I do not use the words I use here to describe y'all infront of my children, They know about the birds & bees though, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve, etc...

No...her calling them faggot shows she's being raised as a hateful bigot. :D

Another reason to hurry-along January 20, 2017...

So...you want to force people to pair up boy/girl, boy/girl.

No, it's just normal behavior.

You want to force people to behave to YOUR definition of "normal behavior"?

genetics force us, we have nothing to do with it

We were meant to replicate, or the species dies.

Your kind is of zero relevance to the continuation of the human race.

Now, why do you feel compelled to force your obsessive compulsion on us?

You only have your weak minded self to blame for your irrational behavior.

Last edited:
Filthy homosexuals are a menace to public health. The waitress was doing her part to protect children from their filth. Children are important. Number 1 excuse for all liberal laws. Seems only fair.

No, it's just normal behavior.

You want to force people to behave to YOUR definition of "normal behavior"?

genetics force us, we have nothing to do with it

We were meant to replicate, or the species dies.

Your kind is of zero relevance to the continuation of the human race.

Now, why do you feel compelled to force your obsessive compulsion on us?

You only have your weak minded self to blame for your irrational behavior.

No, not everyone was meant to reproduce...which is why a portion of the population is gay. If everyone reproduced, we'd be overpopulated and would deplete all our resources.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back