🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

Big Earl did nothing wrong. The waitress never really said that they didn't serve fags. That was made up. What she did say was "we don't like fags here". The couple can go back every day. They will be served and possibly told they aren't liked. Their rights are not violated since there is no right to be liked.
Hmmmmm... great point !

Methinks there's a very useful tactic embedded somewhere in that idea...

Last edited:
You want to force people to behave to YOUR definition of "normal behavior"?

genetics force us, we have nothing to do with it

We were meant to replicate, or the species dies.

Your kind is of zero relevance to the continuation of the human race.

Now, why do you feel compelled to force your obsessive compulsion on us?

You only have your weak minded self to blame for your irrational behavior.

No, not everyone was meant to reproduce...which is why a portion of the population is gay. If everyone reproduced, we'd be overpopulated and would deplete all our resources.

Idiot.
Well, no; that's not true either.

If you are a believer in evolution, then you will know that nature moves down many paths of adaptation. A vast majority of them fail.

Homosexuality is just another path of evolution. It would be a blind path if it became prevalent, but clearly, a significant minority of any given species that has this trait is so small as to not pose a real risk.

The same can be said with many birth defects. Before our medical knowledge and technology advanced to the degree we have today, many malformed and obvious defects would ensure that the defect did not procreate and thereby, cause a threat to the species. Today, we don't allow the people who have been born with bad genes to just die off. This is not a moral stance, but one made often in nature.

Homosexuality does not threaten us as a species anymore given the current population. However, it cannot ever be said that homosexuality is a normal thing in nature. Clearly, it is not.

No, not everyone was meant to reproduce...which is why a portion of the population is gay. If everyone reproduced, we'd be overpopulated and would deplete all our resources.

Idiot.

Everyone was meant to dolt. Because a few are disabled does not change that fact.

You have an obsessive compulsive disorder that you and a few others refuse to deal with. Because you found some, and recruited other enablers into your delusion does not change nature.

The species exists because males couple with females and for no other reason.

Homosexuality exists for perceived pleasure only

Heterosexuality is key to human life itself

Deal with it.

Homosexuality does not threaten us as a species anymore given the current population. However, it cannot ever be said that homosexuality is a normal thing in nature. Clearly, it is not.

Homosexuality is about as ABNORMAL as anything could ever. The body parts are created by nature for heterosexual sex. Anything else is nuts.

No it isn't. He is being honest about what most people think of gay PDA's. It is disgusting like two dogs humping on a table. Don't get mad about the dog comparison, since you all use male dogs humping male dogs as proof all animals are fags...therefore it's natural. Lol! It's retarded as hell to say these things...but there ya go, it's one argument I hear all to often from fags & fag enablers.

You admit your hypocrisy again. Go ahead and embrace it. Or does it shame you to be so hypocritical that you want to deny it in the face of all you've said?

Bodecea - I think that what you and your kind fail to recognize is that normal natural healthy human beings , although some may pity you ,and display random acts of kindness directed at you , view you as subhuman . Basically defective ,unwanted , pitiful cretins and perverts to be kept at arms length.

No just a minority of idiots like you think that way.

A relationship between a man and woman is normal. I don't force anyone to do anything. Queers are abnormal but your free to get your freak on any way you choose.

Well gee...thanks.

And this is why the topic never gets resolved.

Idiot.

Everyone was meant to dolt. Because a few are disabled does not change that fact.

You have an obsessive compulsive disorder that you and a few others refuse to deal with. Because you found some, and recruited other enablers into your delusion does not change nature.

The species exists because males couple with females and for no other reason.

Homosexuality exists for perceived pleasure only

Deal with it.

Well Put Pops.
Heterosexuality represents Regeneration and New Life
Homosexuality represents Degeneration and Death

Idiot.
Well, no; that's not true either.

If you are a believer in evolution, then you will know that nature moves down many paths of adaptation. A vast majority of them fail.

Homosexuality is just another path of evolution. It would be a blind path if it became prevalent, but clearly, a significant minority of any given species that has this trait is so small as to not pose a real risk.

The same can be said with many birth defects. Before our medical knowledge and technology advanced to the degree we have today, many malformed and obvious defects would ensure that the defect did not procreate and thereby, cause a threat to the species. Today, we don't allow the people who have been born with bad genes to just die off. This is not a moral stance, but one made often in nature.

Now, I am just guessing here, but I'm willing to bet money you aren't an actual scientist...

The evolutionary puzzle of homosexuality

Now, I am just guessing here, but I'm willing to bet money you aren't an actual scientist...

The evolutionary puzzle of homosexuality
I'm just guessing here, but you aren't either.

"
17 February 2014 Last updated at 19:37 ET