🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

You didn't make ant points, you dismissed actual scientists. A percentage of the population has always been gay and always will be gay. That is a fact. What is your "point"?
You ignored what I said and asked where the "actual" science was. The article mentioned opinions based on assumptions. If you read my post you would have seen what the objection was. You're a dishonest hack and not worth responding to.

I didn't say anything about legislation. He was against gay marriage just a few years ago, and his god and him defined marriage as between a man and a woman.

Yet you and others voted for him. Amazing.

Well I care more about what they DO than what they say. He's never supported ANY anti gay legislation and there have been more advances under the current POTUS than the other 43 combined.
Another reason to hurry-along January 20, 2017...

Are you expecting a roll-back? :D

Homosexuality does not threaten us as a species anymore given the current population. However, it cannot ever be said that homosexuality is a normal thing in nature. Clearly, it is not.

Homosexuality is about as ABNORMAL as anything could ever. The body parts are created by nature for heterosexual sex. Anything else is nuts.

So...we are tied only to what the body parts are naturally designed for? You want to stick to that thought? Boobs are only for nurturing infants, right? They are not for anything else...hands off.

By the way, the waitress said they don't "serve" fags there.

Where can you get some good fag today ? What does it taste like, chicken ?

mrb-faggots-2s-5994-500x500.jpg

No, not everyone was meant to reproduce...which is why a portion of the population is gay. If everyone reproduced, we'd be overpopulated and would deplete all our resources.

Idiot.

Everyone was meant to dolt. Because a few are disabled does not change that fact.

You have an obsessive compulsive disorder that you and a few others refuse to deal with. Because you found some, and recruited other enablers into your delusion does not change nature.

The species exists because males couple with females and for no other reason.

Homosexuality exists for perceived pleasure only

Heterosexuality is key to human life itself

Deal with it.

Well Put Pops.
Heterosexuality represents Regeneration and New Life
Homosexuality represents Degeneration and Death

Nope....but with our population growing out of control as it is....might be better if it were a little harder for people to have children....take a little more work, as it were.

You didn't make ant points, you dismissed actual scientists. A percentage of the population has always been gay and always will be gay. That is a fact. What is your "point"?
You ignored what I said and asked where the "actual" science was. The article mentioned opinions based on assumptions. If you read my post you would have seen what the objection was. You're a dishonest hack and not worth responding to.

Opinions of scientists based on evidence and observation. On the other hand you have opinions pulled directly out of someone's fourth point of contact. Did you question those? No.

I'll take the "opinion" of a scientist over someone's ass opinion any day.

Everyone was meant to dolt. Because a few are disabled does not change that fact.

You have an obsessive compulsive disorder that you and a few others refuse to deal with. Because you found some, and recruited other enablers into your delusion does not change nature.

Deal with it.

Well Put Pops.

Nope....but with our population growing out of control as it is....might be better if it were a little harder for people to have children....take a little more work, as it were.

There are species that can become sterile, asexual or actually change their gender based on the population of the community, but these morons come up with "if everyone was gay the population would die out".

But, hey, let's pretend creationism belongs in a science class.

I'm just saying...y'all are going to have a rude awakening you keep up with this nonsense.

Yeah, we might actually achieve equality. Bigots get over it or die off.

No, see poor addled Seawytch...

What that poster meant is as your insanity grows unchecked, there will come a tipping point where people's common sense in the middle block of voters will kick in. Then your hand-selected cadre of freak promoters currently in power will 'die off' in the next two election cycles.

Then I would pose the question to you, when the GOP and conservatives have the reins, how long do you think gay marriage will last against the will of the governed in the states that are under fascist rule on that point right now? How long do you think a GOP president would wait to reverse DADT again? How long do you think your access to children via the education Czar Kevin Jennings is going to keep going?

The answer as you know to all those questions is "not very long".

As you celebrate every one of your freakish "victories" [that the GOP is positively giddy about as well, but for different reasons..], see if you can't silence your lesbian rhetoric for five minutes and tune your ears to hear the silent shuffling of millions of middle block voters' feet to the right of center.

With every increment of insanity and unrecapitulated "progress" the mental patients make, the sane become ever more alarmed. Your handicapped perspective renders you blind to the fact that you are cutting your own throats...

...oh, and BTW, the throats also of all the good platforms the dems stand for such as ending fracking, universal healthcare, bringing back good paying jobs and so on. All will be willingly and joyfully sacraficed on the blind altar of the very-aggressive and domineering church of LGBT. The deadly albatross of the democratic party and ALL of its platforms along with it. I can guarantee you that BigOil, Health-Monopolizers and slave-driving industry moguls everywhere have toasted champagne and caviar to the LGBT movement more than once. Pretty much on a daily basis judging by how often and more alarming these new "gay rights stories" are being released.

Don't worry. I'm sure it's by accident and won't continue to increase in frequency and repugnancy by the end of October this year...

Last edited:

Deal with it.

Well Put Pops.

Are you claiming homosexuality as a form of birth control?

You are proving that homosexuality is an obsessive compulsive disorder. You understand that? Right?

Your obsession makes irrational statements seem rational, but only to the irrational.

Well Put Pops.

There are species that can become sterile, asexual or actually change their gender based on the population of the community, but these morons come up with "if everyone was gay the population would die out".

But, hey, let's pretend creationism belongs in a science class.

You do understand that you are comparing Homo sapiens with frogs don't you?

How desperate the compulsive behavior makes the afflicted.

Opinions of scientists based on evidence and observation. On the other hand you have opinions pulled directly out of someone's fourth point of contact. Did you question those? No.

No, not all scientists agree and like I said before, if there was proof, they would bring it forward and not rely on opinions of some in the science field. Lots of scientists say lots of things.

I also have no idea what you are babbling about regarding my observations. What fourth party? You make shit up and ignore what you want and won't address it and you do it all day long every day on any homosexual topic.

Does that mean you'll actually start listening to the scientists telling your fag buddies that their lifestyle is dangerous to themselves & others & stop listening to fags and their opinions on asses? Good for you!

The body parts are created by nature for heterosexual sex.
Amen to this. If homosexual relationships were the Lord's intention, they too could reproduce without any help from someone on the outside.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. In the past I've been asked why some heterosexual couples are not able to kids on their own either. In my opinion, only the Lord can explain that. All that I can say is that a homosexual couple most definitely can not re-produce on their own. My only question is have any homosexual couples ever wondered why?

With all the hatred toward gay Americans, why the "choice"? There is enough science to prove being gay is a genetic variance, nothing more.

^^^ I don't hate anyone no matter what the final word is else where.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back