🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

No One is Born Gay (or Straight): Here Are 5 Reasons Why | Social (In)Queery

This "queer" is able to tell the truth, a rarity in faggotdom.

Since you believe it to be a choice...what was the moment when you chose to be straight?

I don't know if it's a choice, I am damn sure it is a mental illness & a perversion. There's plenty of evidence that confirmed this before the APA was forced to lie for you due to political pressure. Why is it none of you have had any real success in proving it's genetic? Because your science is bogus...atleast this inqueery person can admit it.

Until you come up with some hard evidence it's genetic, you need to quit ragging on the religious since everything you believe is built on nothing but sheer faith too. Lol

Last edited:

Since you believe it to be a choice...what was the moment when you chose to be straight?

One does not choose to be straight. One does not choose not to cut themselves, not to vomit after eating, not to hoard or not to eat until they become morbidly obese.

It is those that choose to do those things that are classified as obsessive compulsives.

And same sex coupling fits in that category. Until you realize that fact, all you have are straw man arguments

Conscious choice...

Psychological diversity...

Genetic predisposition...

No matter...

Filthy, unnatural, unclean, perverted behavior... is filthy, unnatural, unclean, perverted behavior... no matter what the trigger is for its manifestation.

The neural net has faulty wiring.

Reproduction unlikely.

Natural De-selection at work.

Last edited:
No scientist Ive ever heard of has claimed gays should protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies...no scientists claim they CAN get pregnant engaging in homosexual activity.
Amen to this. And because they don't have to worry about such a thing, what do they think that means when we were placed on this planet to do what only a heterosexual couple can do and that is replenish it?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
Conscious choice...

No matter...

Filthy, unnatural, unclean, perverted behavior... is filthy, unnatural, unclean, perverted behavior... no matter what the trigger is for its manifestation.

Reproduction unlikely.

Blah blah blah...if it were natural de-selection....how come nature keeps coming up with us...from straight parents? You never know when your own kids could be born gay. :D

No scientist Ive ever heard of has claimed gays should protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies...no scientists claim they CAN get pregnant engaging in homosexual activity.

Does that mean you'll actually start listening to the scientists telling your fag buddies that their lifestyle is dangerous to themselves & others & stop listening to fags and their opinions on asses? Good for you!

I think people should listen to scientists that tell all promiscuous humans that they should protect themselves against sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancy. Unprotected sex is a danger to all...look at all the heterosexuals dying of sexually transmitted disease in Africa.

Never have to worry about our children being unwanted oopsies. :D

Conscious choice...

No matter...

Reproduction unlikely.

Blah blah blah...if it were natural de-selection....how come nature keeps coming up with us...from straight parents? You never know when your own kids could be born gay. :D
True.

Every generation has its modest percentage of 'product' delivered with faulty wiring.

Nature provides its own Quality Control.

Thank the gods !

I think people should listen to scientists that tell all promiscuous humans that they should protect themselves against sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancy. Unprotected sex is a danger to all...look at all the heterosexuals dying of sexually transmitted disease in Africa.

Ya'll pay a high price for that freedom from worry about unwanted children.

Poor bastards.

I don't know if it's a choice, I am damn sure it is a mental illness & a perversion. There's plenty of evidence that confirmed this before the APA was forced to lie for you due to political pressure. Why is it none of you have had any real success in proving it's genetic? Because your science is bogus...atleast this inqueery person can admit it.

Until you come up with some hard evidence it's genetic, you need to quit ragging on the religious since everything you believe is built on nothing but sheer faith too. Lol

There is no evidence being gay is a mental illness. Get over it, ignore gay individuals you meet, do not invite them to your home, or remain at social events in which gay individuals are present. Live in a cave or accept the differences in humans.

One does not choose to be straight. One does not choose not to cut themselves, not to vomit after eating, not to hoard or not to eat until they become morbidly obese.

It is those that choose to do those things that are classified as obsessive compulsives.

And same sex coupling fits in that category. Until you realize that fact, all you have are straw man arguments

If it's a choice...it's a choice all around...so, when did you make YOUR choice?

Poor bastards.

Did you actually look at your words before you posted? :rofl:

If it's a choice...it's a choice all around...so, when did you make YOUR choice?

Do you realize how foolish you look defending a straw man after being shown how stupid it was?

So, when did you choose to not cut yourself for pleasure?

Poor bastards.

Did you actually look at your words before you posted? :rofl:
Nope.

Two separate but related thoughts.

I pity you and yours, for the high price you pay for that freedom.

Thus, the 'poor bastards' comment.

But, on reflection, it IS pretty funny.

Even if I can't take 'conscious' credit for it. :)

Do you realize how foolish you look defending a straw man after being shown how stupid it was?

Cutting oneself for pleasure IS a choice. And I remember very clearly CHOOSING not to do it.

Now...when did you CHOOSE to be straight? (hope I'm not making an assumption there)

Cutting oneself for pleasure IS a choice. And I remember very clearly CHOOSING not to do it.

Now...when did you CHOOSE to be straight? (hope I'm not making an assumption there)

It is illogical to believe sexual orientation is a choice; thus, no answer will be a valid response.

It is also illogical to believe that homosexuality is anything other than 'bad wiring' in the brains of those so afflicted, triggering perverse, filthy, unclean and aberrant behaviors which most normal people find repulsive, harmful to children and other living things, and something to be shunned and kept under a mushroom or rock, where it belongs.

It is also illogical to believe that homosexuality is anything other than 'bad wiring' in the brains of those so afflicted, triggering perverse, filthy, unclean and aberrant behaviors which most normal people find repulsive, harmful to children and other living things, and something to be shunned and kept under a mushroom or rock, where it belongs.

Like Lefthandedness...people used to hate and fear lefthanded people too.

Like Lefthandedness...people used to hate and fear lefthanded people too.
I was not aware of several millennia -old religious condemnations and prohibitions of left-handed-ness...

I was not aware that left-handed-ness could lead to life-threatening diseases and infections...

I was not aware that left-handed-ness could contribute heavily to the degeneracy and depravity and emasculation and ennervating and sissi-fying of a nation or people...

Wadda know... ya learn sumfin' new every day!

Last edited:
:lol: He puts that sign up, ALL those Texans will be watching then and talking about it. :lol:
Do you think you have a right to act out in a private establishment with absolutely no repercussions?

Act out. How did the couple act out? Make sure you are accurate on what they did.

It's in the story. "Acted inappropriately". Which can be interpreted in any manner by the owner of the restaurant.
Public displays of affection in a family restaurant are grounds for removal/banning. Period.
That's enough.
We're done.

Forum List

Back