🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

There is NO actual proof it's a genetic variance...and you cannot refute that with any supposed "evidence" you pull off a pro-gay site. Because it's not so.

Yes, there actually is evidence of a genetic variance. That you choose to ignore it so you can cling to your bigotry tells YOUR story, no one else's.

Being homosexual is only partly due to gay gene, research finds

He added: “Don’t confuse “environmental” with “socially acquired.” Environment means anything that is not in our DNA at birth, and that includes a lot of stuff that is not social.”
Richard Lane, of Stonewall, said that while studies into the origins of homosexuality have yet to produce firm evidence, they do to point to a biological root.
He said: 'The thing that’s consistent across all of them is that they all point to sexual orientation being something fundamental to a person rather than the lifestyle choice some opponents of equality repeatedly suggest.’

No One is Born Gay (or Straight): Here Are 5 Reasons Why | Social (In)Queery

This "queer" is able to tell the truth, a rarity in faggotdom.

Since you believe it to be a choice...what was the moment when you chose to be straight?

One does not choose to be straight. One does not choose not to cut themselves, not to vomit after eating, not to hoard or not to eat until they become morbidly obese.

It is those that choose to do those things that are classified as obsessive compulsives.

And same sex coupling fits in that category. Until you realize that fact, all you have are straw man arguments

So you could choose to be attracted to a man eh Pops? You could choose to have that big fat cock down your throat and like it? And not just sex Pops, you could choose to fall madly, deeply, passionately in love with a man? That's very interesting because I can't do that. I can't make myself be attracted to a man because since my earliest memories, I've been attracted to women. At five my first crush was on a girl in my class and Julie Andrews.

So how do you make yourself attracted to a guy? If your "trick" works, maybe you could go into the reparative therapy biz.

No scientist Ive ever heard of has claimed gays should protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies...no scientists claim they CAN get pregnant engaging in homosexual activity.
Amen to this. And because they don't have to worry about such a thing, what do they think that means when we were placed on this planet to do what only a heterosexual couple can do and that is replenish it?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

So only heterosexuals reproduce? Are you sure?

:eek: shakin' in your combat boots yet, Bod? :lol:

Yeah....sure I am. They be so bad....ooooooooo!

Lol @ Bodey and her "combat boots"! Good job reenforcing the stereotypes, you two dummies! Lmao! You make this way too easy for me...

Yes, I was reinforcing the stereotype that she is a BTDT...she served her county and wore combat boots...not as a fashion statement, but for actual combat.

I do make it easy for you to make a fool of yourself. Sorry. :lol:

Bodey's avatar cracks me up...I chuckle every time I see a post from her! Go Xena!

Um...that's not Xena. :rofl: :rofl:

I knew that you combat boot wearing little munchkin. I just said that because the image you're portraying with that avatar is similiar to Xena...hence why I called YOU, not the avatar..Xena.

Try stopping and thinking about what's posted before you reply next time, munchkin.

Yeah....sure I am. They be so bad....ooooooooo!

Lol @ Bodey and her "combat boots"! Good job reenforcing the stereotypes, you two dummies! Lmao! You make this way too easy for me...

Yes, I was reinforcing the stereotype that she is a BTDT...she served her county and wore combat boots...not as a fashion statement, but for actual combat.

Technically, they were flight boots. :D (and still are)

Bodey's avatar cracks me up...I chuckle every time I see a post from her! Go Xena!

Um...that's not Xena. :rofl: :rofl:

I knew that you combat boot wearing little munchkin. I just said that because the image you're portraying with that avatar is similiar to Xena...hence why I called YOU, not the avatar..Xena.

Try stopping and thinking about what's posted before you reply next time, munchkin.

So..tell us who that is in my avatar, little boy. :D

Technically, they were flight boots. :D (and still are)

Meh...same whore, different dress ;)

Okay Seawench, because Richard Lane says it seems to point towards toward the possibility that means he is right, even though in that same snippet you posted he says "there is NO hard evidence". Lmao! No evidence whatsoever pretty much, just an opinion.

You fail.

Next!

The problem with your wore out "So you could choose to be gay then?" line is that it was originally meant to shut down argument by sounding witty & snarky...it's not nor ever has been a serious question. I cannot speak for Pop, but myself, no I could never choose to be gay, because I have a fully functioning & healthy brain. Not everyone does, so I am sure it is possible that some mentally unstable person like yourself could choose to be gay for a variety of sick and twisted reasons. Molested when they were young could be one factor. But I digress...your witty little comeback is just that, just because there are men who couldn't choose to be gay because they're not mentally Ill does not mean that other individuals who are mentally ill couldn't.

Is that steam coming out of your ears, Wenchy?

Since you believe it to be a choice...what was the moment when you chose to be straight?

One does not choose to be straight. One does not choose not to cut themselves, not to vomit after eating, not to hoard or not to eat until they become morbidly obese.

It is those that choose to do those things that are classified as obsessive compulsives.

And same sex coupling fits in that category. Until you realize that fact, all you have are straw man arguments

So you could choose to be attracted to a man eh Pops? You could choose to have that big fat cock down your throat and like it? And not just sex Pops, you could choose to fall madly, deeply, passionately in love with a man? That's very interesting because I can't do that. I can't make myself be attracted to a man because since my earliest memories, I've been attracted to women. At five my first crush was on a girl in my class and Julie Andrews.

So how do you make yourself attracted to a guy? If your "trick" works, maybe you could go into the reparative therapy biz.

Last edited:
Okay Seawench, because Richard Lane says it seems to point towards toward the possibility that means he is right, even though in that same snippet you posted he says "there is NO hard evidence". Lmao! No evidence whatsoever pretty much, just an opinion.

You fail.

Next!
They cannot interpret words they disagree with. I do believe there is something amiss in the mind but like liberals in general, they made emotion the primary driving force. Homosexuality is just a symptom, like many other sexual proclivities.

I suppose I could if I was afflicted with a mental illness.

You fail.

Next!
They cannot interpret words they disagree with. I do believe there is something amiss in the mind but like liberals in general, they made emotion the primary driving force. Homosexuality is just a symptom, like many other sexual proclivities.

Yeah. Homosexuality is just a symptom of the greater mental disorder that is "Liberalism"...which is starting to look more like libertine-ism.

No scientist Ive ever heard of has claimed gays should protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies...no scientists claim they CAN get pregnant engaging in homosexual activity.
Amen to this. And because they don't have to worry about such a thing, what do they think that means when we were placed on this planet to do what only a heterosexual couple can do and that is replenish it?

Holly

Male / female couplings can reproduce. Same sex couplings have never reproduced. (Note the word never)

Holly:

SeaWytch is about to regale you with her fascinating story of how a gay man whacked into a cup, then had the contents of the cup implanted into her thus creating a purely homosexual child.

What she fails to see is that what she describes is just how non unique homosexuality is. Heterosexuals can do the same, PLUS most male/females couples do not require the cup, nor a partner from outside the couple for procreation. This makes same sex coupling irrelevant.

You have to admit though, she is a creative obsessive compulsive.

Holly

Male / female couplings can reproduce. Same sex couplings have never reproduced. (Note the word never)

Holly:

SeaWytch is about to regale you with her fascinating story of how a gay man whacked into a cup, then had the contents of the cup implanted into her thus creating a purely homosexual child.
What she fails to see is that what she describes is just how non unique homosexuality is. Heterosexuals can do the same, PLUS most male/females couples do not require the cup, nor a partner from outside the couple for procreation. This makes same sex coupling irrelevant.

How is the child a homosexual by virtue of conception? Are there heterosexual couples who need the help of in vitro fertilization? Are there couples who need the help of surrogates?

Are you aware of the facts of modern medical science?

Holly:

How is the child a homosexual by virtue of conception? Are there heterosexual couples who need the help of in vitro fertilization? Are there couples who need the help of surrogates?

All of which require the components from:

1. A Male
2. A Female

Or

1. A Female
2. A Male

No child has ever been born with any other combination.

Correct?

Holly:

1. A Male
2. A Female

Or

1. A Female
2. A Male

Correct?
Explain how an in vitro child is a purely homosexual child.

Is procreation a requirement for a marriage license?

1. A Male
2. A Female

Or

1. A Female
2. A Male

Correct?
Explain how an in vitro child is a purely homosexual child.

Is procreation a requirement for a marriage license?

You'll have to ask SeaWytch the answer to the first. It's her fanciful story.

The second is obvious. The mentally ill cannot enter into a valid contract.

Forum List

Back