🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

With all the hatred toward gay Americans, why the "choice"? There is enough science to prove being gay is a genetic variance, nothing more.

There is enough evidence that it is simply obsessive compulsive behavior, and nothing more.

With all the hatred toward gay Americans, why the "choice"? There is enough science to prove being gay is a genetic variance, nothing more.

No there is not, and just because you want it to be and say so does not make it the reality. You have a serious confirmation bias, you'll just take whatever some pro-gay propagandist says at face value because it's what you want to hear.

There is NO actual proof it's a genetic variance...and you cannot refute that with any supposed "evidence" you pull off a pro-gay site. Because it's not so.

Not one study done to prove genetic causes has been able to be recreated, they're always false in the end. If you cannot reproduce a studies claims...it is false science.

So stop being an intellectual coward & read up on the truth regarding homosexuality, sunshine.

^^^ I don't hate anyone no matter what the final word is else where.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Good for you Holly. Trying to help them understand their affliction is an act of love and compassion. Their obsession does not allow them to understand this. Good to see more and more understand that enabling only hurts.

I'm just saying...y'all are going to have a rude awakening you keep up with this nonsense.

Yeah, we might actually achieve equality. Bigots get over it or die off.

No, see poor addled Seawytch...

What that poster meant is as your insanity grows unchecked, there will come a tipping point where people's common sense in the middle block of voters will kick in. Then your hand-selected cadre of freak promoters currently in power will 'die off' in the next two election cycles.

Then I would pose the question to you, when the GOP and conservatives have the reins, how long do you think gay marriage will last against the will of the governed in the states that are under fascist rule on that point right now? How long do you think a GOP president would wait to reverse DADT again? How long do you think your access to children via the education Czar Kevin Jennings is going to keep going?

The answer as you know to all those questions is "not very long".

As you celebrate every one of your freakish "victories" [that the GOP is positively giddy about as well, but for different reasons..], see if you can't silence your lesbian rhetoric for five minutes and tune your ears to hear the silent shuffling of millions of middle block voters' feet to the right of center.

With every increment of insanity and unrecapitulated "progress" the mental patients make, the sane become ever more alarmed. Your handicapped perspective renders you blind to the fact that you are cutting your own throats...

...oh, and BTW, the throats also of all the good platforms the dems stand for such as ending fracking, universal healthcare, bringing back good paying jobs and so on. All will be willingly and joyfully sacraficed on the blind altar of the very-aggressive and domineering church of LGBT. The deadly albatross of the democratic party and ALL of its platforms along with it. I can guarantee you that BigOil, Health-Monopolizers and slave-driving industry moguls everywhere have toasted champagne and caviar to the LGBT movement more than once. Pretty much on a daily basis judging by how often and more alarming these new "gay rights stories" are being released.

Don't worry. I'm sure it's by accident and won't continue to increase in frequency and repugnancy by the end of October this year...

There are ass hole gays, just like there are asshole blacks, just like there assholes of all minorities and majorities....it is the bigots who hold all of a class or group responsible for the behavior of a few assholes....it's because the bigots are either lazy or not very bright. But they will rant and rave and foam at the mouth...saying their day of comeupance will come.....but it doesn't. :D

Well Put Pops.
Heterosexuality is key to human life itself
Heterosexuality represents Regeneration and New Life
Homosexuality represents Degeneration and Death

Nope....but with our population growing out of control as it is....might be better if it were a little harder for people to have children....take a little more work, as it were.

Are you claiming homosexuality as a form of birth control?

You are proving that homosexuality is an obsessive compulsive disorder. You understand that? Right?

Your obsession makes irrational statements seem rational, but only to the irrational.
No, I am not....read my post for comprehension this time. :D

Well Put Pops.

Heterosexuality is key to human life itself

Heterosexuality represents Regeneration and New Life

Homosexuality represents Degeneration and Death

Nope....but with our population growing out of control as it is....might be better if it were a little harder for people to have children....take a little more work, as it were.

You are proving that homosexuality is an obsessive compulsive disorder. You understand that? Right?

Your obsession makes irrational statements seem rational, but only to the irrational.

It's supposed to be. Man messes with nature.

I'm just saying...y'all are going to have a rude awakening you keep up with this nonsense.

Sure, sure.....this is the new place for anti-gay people to roam, the internet. Tough guys wagging their fingers going "just you wait". :D

Keep it up....

Tough guy on the internet. It's almost all you anti-gay ranters have left....with an occasional group of 5 or more "bravely" bashing a gay or two. :D

Good for you Holly. Trying to help them understand their affliction is an act of love and compassion. Their obsession does not allow them to understand this. Good to see more and more understand that enabling only hurts.
Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

One claims it is and the other claims it's not.

You frogs cant agree on much.

Lol

You ignored what I said and asked where the "actual" science was. The article mentioned opinions based on assumptions. If you read my post you would have seen what the objection was. You're a dishonest hack and not worth responding to.

Opinions of scientists based on evidence and observation. On the other hand you have opinions pulled directly out of someone's fourth point of contact. Did you question those? No.

I'll take the "opinion" of a scientist over someone's ass opinion any day.

Does that mean you'll actually start listening to the scientists telling your fag buddies that their lifestyle is dangerous to themselves & others & stop listening to fags and their opinions on asses? Good for you!

I think people should listen to scientists that tell all promiscuous humans that they should protect themselves against sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancy. Unprotected sex is a danger to all...look at all the heterosexuals dying of sexually transmitted disease in Africa.

Lol

Yes, we are not the Borg. I believe that there is an evolutionary purpose for a percentage of a population not to bear children. Bod may disagree. Do you think like all straight people or just like all people that want to deny equality to gays?

No scientist Ive ever heard of has claimed gays should protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies...no scientists claim they CAN get pregnant engaging in homosexual activity.

Opinions of scientists based on evidence and observation. On the other hand you have opinions pulled directly out of someone's fourth point of contact. Did you question those? No.

I'll take the "opinion" of a scientist over someone's ass opinion any day.

Does that mean you'll actually start listening to the scientists telling your fag buddies that their lifestyle is dangerous to themselves & others & stop listening to fags and their opinions on asses? Good for you!

I think people should listen to scientists that tell all promiscuous humans that they should protect themselves against sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancy. Unprotected sex is a danger to all...look at all the heterosexuals dying of sexually transmitted disease in Africa.

Lol

Yes, we are not the Borg. I believe that there is an evolutionary purpose for a percentage of a population not to bear children. Bod may disagree. Do you think like all straight people or just like all people that want to deny equality to gays?

That percentage exists. Homosexuality is not a part of that process. Infertility is, which is not an issue with same sex. Try to realize your obsession is just that.

Yes, I'm sure my friend's male sexual assailant when he was a boy had nothing whatsoever to do with his growing up compulsively oriented [to his pain and demise] towards men, as he continued intellectually and spiritually to fall in love with women.

I'm sure that was genetic. Just like all fetishes. Not environmental at all. :cuckoo:

2. The science is wrong (Part 1): People like to cite “the overwhelming scientific evidence” that sexual orientation is biological in nature.* But show me a study that claims to have proven this, and I will show you a flawed research design.* Let’s take one example:* In 2000, a team of researchers at UC Berkeley conducted a study*in which they found that lesbians were more likely than heterosexual women to have a “masculine” hand structure.**Presumably, most men have a longer ring finger than index finger, whereas most women have the opposite (or they have index and ring fingers of the same length).* Lesbians, according to this study, are more likely than straight women to have what we might call “male-pattern hands.” *The researchers concluded that this finding supports their theory that lesbianism might be caused by a “fetal androgyn wash” in the womb—that is, when female fetuses are exposed to greater levels of a masculinizing hormone, it shows up later in the form of female masculinity: *male-pattern hands and… attraction to women. *But this study makes the same error that countless others have made: it does not properly distinguish between gender (whether one is masculine or feminine) and sexual orientation (heterosexuality or homosexuality).* Simply put, the fact that a woman is “masculine” (itself a social construction) or has been introduced to greater levels of a male hormone need not have anything to do with whether she is attracted to women. *We would only assume this if we had already accepted the heteronormative premise that masculine people (or men) are naturally attracted to femaleness and*that normal (i.e., feminine) women are naturally attracted to men.* Herein lies the bias.** Many “masculine” women who are heterosexual (have you been to the rural South?) would like us to know that their gender does not line up with their sexual desire in any predictable way.* And many very feminine lesbians would like us to know this too.* The bottom line is that ideas about sexual desire are so bound up with misconceptions about gender and with the presumption that heterosexuality is nature’s default, that science has yet to approach this subject in an objective way.* For a comprehensive examination of the flaws in the most widely cited research on sexual orientation, see Rebecca Jordan-Young’s brilliant book Brain Storm: The Flaws in the Science of Sex Differences (Harvard University Press, 2011).

That's from an article titled "Noone Is Born Gay(Or Straight" by a homosexual activist. I'll grab the link, my page refreshed while I was grabbing that snippet from the article...it's a good read.

An honest fag, can you believe that?

Yes, I'm sure my friend's male sexual assailant when he was a boy had nothing whatsoever to do with his growing up compulsively oriented [to his pain and demise] towards men, as he continued intellectually and spiritually to fall in love with women.

I'm sure that was genetic. Just like all fetishes. Not environmental at all. :cuckoo:

You know...I hope the rapist was caught.

Now...if you would just hold the SAME grudge against all those hetero males who sexually assault girls when they are under 18....there are a lot more of them....sadly, some are fathers and brothers and uncles and family friend.

Forum List

Back