🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

I'm sure you do, boy. But I don't think they do gift certificates for penny amounts.

Is that the best you got racist ? :lol:

Well, apparently the best you've got, boy, is to call me racist. :D

Excuse me you clueless, fungus-licking crackhead, aren't you late for your KKK meeting? I can see why an fungal ifested invertebrate crackhead like you votes Democratic, It's easier than working for a living. When you stop being a worthless, morally perverted queer, that'll be change we can believe in.

No it isn't. He is being honest about what most people think of gay PDA's. It is disgusting like two dogs humping on a table. Don't get mad about the dog comparison, since you all use male dogs humping male dogs as proof all animals are fags...therefore it's natural. Lol! It's retarded as hell to say these things...but there ya go, it's one argument I hear all to often from fags & fag enablers.
So...same behavior in public by straight couple is "reasonable"....but not reasonable if it is a gay couple.....that's the definition of hypocrisy right there, little boy.

You admit your hypocrisy again. Go ahead and embrace it. Or does it shame you to be so hypocritical that you want to deny it in the face of all you've said?

Bodecea - I think that what you and your kind fail to recognize is that normal natural healthy human beings , although some may pity you ,and display random acts of kindness directed at you , view you as subhuman . Basically defective ,unwanted , pitiful cretins and perverts to be kept at arms length.

Isn't it sort of funny how these gays & their enablers don't understand that when you go around trying to silence a group, that those people are going to get LOUDER in their opposition to what you're doing? It's like they think people are going to just cower in a corner in fear of being called "bigot" & "homophobes" because some poll says some shit that could be complete bullshit(funny thing is, all I found saying the majority of Americans support gay marriage was a Gallup poll & a bunch of articles touting that one poll). We know polls are always right..not. Smh

You mean, like trying to make gays go back in the closet and silence us is just going to make us get LOUDER? :D

No one is trying to make you go back in the closet, we are asking you to behave like normal human beings in public & stop grossing out people & trying to tell them they have to accept your filth or else.

Funny how throughout most of our history, fags were completely aware of how most view their degenerate lifestyle & kept it in their community. Because, thilly faggot...they knew it was a PRIVATE matter that should stay in the bedroom. You are being used by the left, and once you've served your purpose..you will be discarded. Happened in the soviet union, it'll happen here. Shit, even the Nazis used y'all for awhile then discarded of you.

I wouldn't stand for fags to be murdered, but I cannot say I will feel sorry if a few of you get lined up against the wall when the revolution finally sees no more use in you. The left has used radical sex education(USSR)& pro-degenerate begaviors so as to break down the family unit & religion, why do you suppose that is? Because that leaves one a place to go when troubled times hit other than the STATE, dupe.

Antonio Gramsci wrote this in "The Prison Notebooks", Gramsci is one of if not the biggest influence on the New Left's philosophy, dupe. If you don't believe me, go read the book. He calls this "The Long March Through The Institutions"...which means the infiltration & subversion of Schools, churches, the media, etc....dupe.

Have fun being a dupe, and hope that what I am telling you is just a "conspiracy theory"...it is a real conspiracy, one you obviously will not accept because you're either a dupe or you love the idea of tearing down the traditional family & corrupting the youth?

Which one is it? Judging by the fact you acting like a pervert in public is the most important thing in the world, I think I know the answer...dupe.

But you don't want us seen. You don't want us treated like everyone else in public. You have a double standard on gays vs. straights when it comes to PDA.......well, what DO you call it?

Isn't it sort of funny how these gays & their enablers don't understand that when you go around trying to silence a group, that those people are going to get LOUDER in their opposition to what you're doing? It's like they think people are going to just cower in a corner in fear of being called "bigot" & "homophobes" because some poll says some shit that could be complete bullshit(funny thing is, all I found saying the majority of Americans support gay marriage was a Gallup poll & a bunch of articles touting that one poll). We know polls are always right..not. Smh

You mean, like trying to make gays go back in the closet and silence us is just going to make us get LOUDER? :D

No one is trying to make you go back in the closet .........

Speak for yourself

The louder you get , the more sane people will come to the realization that you're a bunch of sick little cretins.

Is that the best you got racist ? :lol:

Excuse me you clueless, fungus-licking crackhead, aren't you late for your KKK meeting? I can see why an fungal ifested invertebrate crackhead like you votes Democratic, It's easier than working for a living. When you stop being a worthless, morally perverted queer, that'll be change we can believe in.

My my, little boy. Having a temper tantrum are you?

So if a straight couple just got engaged and gave each other a passionate French kiss...you'd stomp out in a huff would you?

What's wrong with that ? A straight couple engaging in reasonable displays of public affection is heart warming. A gay couple on the other hand is similar to watching two dogs fucking on your dinner table - it's just not the same thing - It's un-natural , un-healthy and unwelcomed. I'd just assume watch someone vomit all over himself than contend with that Gay PDAs - most sane people share that feeling.

That's right, because for now, most people don't want to see men engaging in this manner.

What - you think that is going to change ? All the brainwashing and societal programming that socio-fascists have in their bag of tricks isn't going to change the base sensitivities of normal healthy human beings . Your disgusting and nauseating , get used to it or get back in the closet.

So...same behavior in public by straight couple is "reasonable"....but not reasonable if it is a gay couple.....that's the definition of hypocrisy right there, little boy.

No. It is the definition of SANITY. (and intelligence).

I think you are being a bit overreactive...Well, I can only speak for myself when I say I can totally tolerate you holding hands with your partner, hugging, peck-type kissing(all still wrong to me, but it won't make me reflexivly gag like hot and heavy fags going at it), those types of PDA's are what I expect normal people to engage in & acceptable.

What these two faggots did was a) Either saw that sign proclaiming "Big Earl's, Where men act like men, and ladies act like ladies" and decided it meant something homophobic so they purposely went into the restaurant to agitate. b) They were told to go there and agitate. Whichever one, it's unacceptable behavior.
If I had saw that sign, in a window of a restaurant in Texas..without ever hearing about this incident-I would assume it was asking customers to behave yourselves. But the faggots, homosexuality being a form of schizophrenic paranoia(Atleast it was considered this before fags politicized the APA), they see it as an attack on faggotry.

I could explain all this to you, but that'd be casting pearls among swine...basically a waste of time. Go read the Prison Notebooks, look up user friendly cultural Marxism a.k.a critical theory.

No one is trying to make you go back in the closet, we are asking you to behave like normal human beings in public & stop grossing out people & trying to tell them they have to accept your filth or else.

Funny how throughout most of our history, fags were completely aware of how most view their degenerate lifestyle & kept it in their community. Because, thilly faggot...they knew it was a PRIVATE matter that should stay in the bedroom. You are being used by the left, and once you've served your purpose..you will be discarded. Happened in the soviet union, it'll happen here. Shit, even the Nazis used y'all for awhile then discarded of you.

I wouldn't stand for fags to be murdered, but I cannot say I will feel sorry if a few of you get lined up against the wall when the revolution finally sees no more use in you. The left has used radical sex education(USSR)& pro-degenerate begaviors so as to break down the family unit & religion, why do you suppose that is? Because that leaves one a place to go when troubled times hit other than the STATE, dupe.

Antonio Gramsci wrote this in "The Prison Notebooks", Gramsci is one of if not the biggest influence on the New Left's philosophy, dupe. If you don't believe me, go read the book. He calls this "The Long March Through The Institutions"...which means the infiltration & subversion of Schools, churches, the media, etc....dupe.

Have fun being a dupe, and hope that what I am telling you is just a "conspiracy theory"...it is a real conspiracy, one you obviously will not accept because you're either a dupe or you love the idea of tearing down the traditional family & corrupting the youth?

Which one is it? Judging by the fact you acting like a pervert in public is the most important thing in the world, I think I know the answer...dupe.

But you don't want us seen. You don't want us treated like everyone else in public. You have a double standard on gays vs. straights when it comes to PDA.......well, what DO you call it?

Big Earl did nothing wrong. The waitress never really said that they didn't serve fags. That was made up. What she did say was "we don't like fags here". The couple can go back every day. They will be served and possibly told they aren't liked. Their rights are not violated since there is no right to be liked.

The waitress was fully entitled to say "we don't serve fags" here. What makes anybody think that discrimination against queers is not legal in Texas ? Of course it is, just as it has been for years. And just as it has been, and still is, in the great majority of states across the USA.

http://hrc-assets.s3-website-us-eas...ts/resources/public_accommodations_5-2014.pdf

Are you drunk?

A "we just got engaged" tongue kiss...okay,

And a family restaurant is any restaurant that is frequented by families. Which is damn near all of them.

So if a straight couple just got engaged and gave each other a passionate French kiss...you'd stomp out in a huff would you?

I sure as hell wouldnt approve of it. It would depend on the location. In a family restaurant? Hell no! In a bar where children arent allowed? Knock yourself out.

I'll say it again. If you want to be gay I really dont care,but keep the sexual side of it out of my face.

The wife and I have a favorite restaurant that is frequented by three obvious lesbians.

And guess what? It doesnt bother me in the least....because they dont play grab ass with each other in public. And neither do the hetro patrons. It's about respect for those around you.

Too bad for you. We're out and not going back in. We all get to hold hands and kiss our loved ones in public (within reason) and all you'll be able to do is keep tilting at windmills.

interracial1.jpg

They got over it, you will too.

:lol: And now we come full circle :lol: Is that the best you got ? :badgrin:

Big Earl did nothing wrong. The waitress never really said that they didn't serve fags. That was made up. What she did say was "we don't like fags here". The couple can go back every day. They will be served and possibly told they aren't liked. Their rights are not violated since there is no right to be liked.

The waitress was fully entitled to say "we don't serve fags" here. What makes anybody think that discrimination against queers is not legal in Texas ? Of course it is, just as it has been for years. And just as it has been, and still is, in the great majority of states across the USA.

http://hrc-assets.s3-website-us-eas...ts/resources/public_accommodations_5-2014.pdf

You are absolutely correct. And then everyone is fully entitled to either agree or disagree over it....the "court of public opinion".

Pointing out your little pouty fit is simply that....pointing out your little pouty fit, boy.

I sure as hell wouldnt approve of it. It would depend on the location. In a family restaurant? Hell no! In a bar where children arent allowed? Knock yourself out.

I'll say it again. If you want to be gay I really dont care,but keep the sexual side of it out of my face.

The wife and I have a favorite restaurant that is frequented by three obvious lesbians.

And guess what? It doesnt bother me in the least....because they dont play grab ass with each other in public. And neither do the hetro patrons. It's about respect for those around you.

Too bad for you. We're out and not going back in. We all get to hold hands and kiss our loved ones in public (within reason) and all you'll be able to do is keep tilting at windmills.

interracial1.jpg

Meh...not worried. I live in Texas,so unless I go down to the montrose area(which I dont ) I very rarely have to witness it. And my fellow Texans will usually step up and complain to management when you fruit loops get carried away. You should see the outright rage from the offending/offensive homos when they are told to stop or get the hell out. It's like they dont know whether to shit or go blind.:lol:

interracial1.jpg

Meh...not worried. I live in Texas,so unless I go down to the montrose area(which I dont ) I very rarely have to witness it. And my fellow Texans will usually step up and complain to management when you fruit loops get carried away. You should see the outright rage from the offending/offensive homos when they are told to stop or get the hell out. It's like they dont know whether to shit or go blind.:lol:

Define "get carried away" for us.

It's not often that you piss me off SeaHag, usually you're just mild entertainment - you're a funny little pervert - sort of like a cross between the Cookie Monster and the Tasmanian Devil . But your disgusting and pathetic insults against African Americans and your racist mongrel attempts to equate Civil Rights with your Morally depraved and warped perverts agenda is really pushing the ticket -

Pointing out your little pouty fit is simply that....pointing out your little pouty fit, boy.

There you go again, you're not only a pervert -you're a racist . Let me guess - you're not only Gay Gay Gay - but you're Kay Kay Kay .

pink%20Klan%20hood-thumb-200x298-thumb-200x298.jpg

interracial1.jpg

Define "get carried away" for us.

I've already done so.

Bodey...care to reply to my post to you?

Serioulsy Not trying to insult bodey this time, I've done enough of that . But honestly LockeJaw - you have to realize that she's on the low end of the Bell curve when it comes to intelligence . Your post has too many really big and complicated words and concepts for her to be able to comprehend. YOu have to stoop down to her level if you want to communicate with that creature. Have you tried Dr. Seuss perhaps ?

Forum List

Back