🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

You sound like a Segregationist after the Civil Rights Act passed in 1965. You really do. :D Or a non-Jew when laws against the discrimination of Jews in neighborhood covenants were passed.
That's nice.

Your (the Gay Rights Lobby) window for demonizing those who oppose homosexuality and its practitioners and advocates, is beginning to close.

The percentage of people in this country who "oppose" homosexuality is dropping every day. Your team is losing, and losing quickly and badly.

The window isn't closing, it's opening wider.
Time will give us the answer to that story...

We should know more, sometime in the first couple of years of the next Presidency...

As to 'opening the window for demonizing'... that only works to the advantage of the Opposition... so, feel free to pile it on and act-out in this regard, in public... it simply stokes the fires of Reaction... a regular Win-Win.

Last edited:
Yes he can...and you will find nobody here arguing against that. However, there is still the "court of public opinion"....:D

I think you'll find the court of public opinion in east Texas will find Big Earl not only not guilty,but deserving of the keys to the city.

Read carefully, or attempt to, difficult as it may be for you. Seawytch wrote of the kissing, not I. The public resources INCLUDE: police & fire protection, along with an adequate & sanitary water supply. SURPRISE! Gay Americans and others in that area pay taxes also. Don't bother with the income tax diatribe; sales, usage, waste, fuel, property, and other taxes are paid....by almost all. Thus, he uses tax money paid by some he refuses to serve.

Whoops! My bad. But I can safely assume you agree with her right? So I guess the 98% have no say in the matter? I'm mean they do pay the vast majority of the taxes so I would say they have every right to voice their opinion.
And it is Big Earls business and he pays his taxes so your contention that he has no say is pretty worthless. And if a gay bar wants to refuse me service I dont have a problem with it at all. Thats their right.

I couldn't care less if Bodey understood, what's the big secret? I am asking you to let me know about this "clampdown"..can you articulate your position or what? Liberals...smh

A song by The Clash, and covered by a couple other bands. I doubt I can post a link or the lyrics; its about anti Semitism, bigotry, and repression. I'll try, and see if it comes through:

The Clash - Clampdown Lyrics | MetroLyrics
So basically you're claiming anyone who is tired of fag's bullshit is the equivelant of a Nazi? Damn girl, you sure are original. You want a cookie for that?

Listen, Ive stated several times I do not want fags to be killed or deprived of civil liberties, all I ask is that they stop going into schools to spread their twisted lifestyle. At the university level, I think it's fine to have a healthy discussion & let people decide as to how they believe.

But stay the fuck away from my children. I don't talk like this infront of them...I don't call you people what you are because I want my child to treat people fairly. Unfortunately, y'all done lost any chance with me doing much more than what you CLAIM you want, tolerating your filth.

You want to teach that shit, get some money together & open a school for faggotry 101. Religion can't be in the schools, well that's all good, but neither should schools be preaching morals and values, none.

Fair enough?

No, I claim no such thing(.) Intolerance is one thing, the Aryan Brotherhood---no comparison. I have seen them gather, though more police to guard them than actual "Aryans", and my father worked in the Corrections system in my state, the NeoNazis are a scary bunch.

You don't speak for "the rest of the population". In fact, the segment of the population you represent is in fact a minority at this point.

Nope. Just because a judge over rules public opinion doesnt mean the public accepts it.

I could cite countless opinion polls, but I know you won't accept them anyway.

I know, it's hard to accept that your view is dying out. But it's really obvious to everyone not inside your bubble.

Go ahead and post em up. I wont accept any polls out of sanfran,lib newspapers or huffingpaint post type publications.

Yeah? Fuck Thompson...he ain't winning the sheriff's race.

No shit, he's dead and the election was 40 years ago.

Was that an attempt to upset me? I don't get it.

Nah, it's just that you said you could cite "poll after poll", Im waiting for your dumbass to do so.

We can start with historical trends:
Gay and Lesbian Rights | Gallup Historical Trends

Every national poll that has asked about gay marriage since August of 2010 has shown majority approval for it.

What is wrong with that? Really, doesn't management reserve the right to withhold service to whomever they please? No shirt, no shoes, no c#6%suckers, no service. I am being a tad facetious, but there should be a middle ground here. Besides, I bet there are plenty of businesses that would just love catering to gays.

Exactly. Had they not gotten all touchy it wouldnt have been a problem. Unless one of em was wearing pink short,shorts or something.

They're mostly a bunch of meth and heroin addicts & dealers. I live not too far from where that JT Ready nut ran for Sheriff. The guy ended up killing his girlfriend and her half Hispanic kids, then himself. They're mostly a joke, but they've got some riders In their car.
A song by The Clash, and covered by a couple other bands. I doubt I can post a link or the lyrics; its about anti Semitism, bigotry, and repression. I'll try, and see if it comes through:

The Clash - Clampdown Lyrics | MetroLyrics
So basically you're claiming anyone who is tired of fag's bullshit is the equivelant of a Nazi? Damn girl, you sure are original. You want a cookie for that?

Listen, Ive stated several times I do not want fags to be killed or deprived of civil liberties, all I ask is that they stop going into schools to spread their twisted lifestyle. At the university level, I think it's fine to have a healthy discussion & let people decide as to how they believe.

But stay the fuck away from my children. I don't talk like this infront of them...I don't call you people what you are because I want my child to treat people fairly. Unfortunately, y'all done lost any chance with me doing much more than what you CLAIM you want, tolerating your filth.

You want to teach that shit, get some money together & open a school for faggotry 101. Religion can't be in the schools, well that's all good, but neither should schools be preaching morals and values, none.

Fair enough?

No, I claim no such thing(.) Intolerance is one thing, the Aryan Brotherhood---no comparison. I have seen them gather, though more police to guard them than actual "Aryans", and my father worked in the Corrections system in my state, the NeoNazis are a scary bunch.

They're mostly a bunch of meth and heroin addicts & dealers. I live not too far from where that JT Ready nut ran for Sheriff. The guy ended up killing his girlfriend and her half Hispanic kids, then himself. They're mostly a joke, but they've got some riders In their car.

Fair enough?

The AB is more of a prison gang than a Neo-Nazi organization.

Aryan Nations, on the other hand, is a Neo-Nazi organization.

Big Earl did nothing wrong. The waitress never really said that they didn't serve fags. That was made up. What she did say was "we don't like fags here". The couple can go back every day. They will be served and possibly told they aren't liked. Their rights are not violated since there is no right to be liked.

They're all connected either way. The ones out here operate like street gangs.

They're all connected either way. The ones out here operate like street gangs.

The AB was founded as a prison gang, and as with the other big prison gangs like BGF and La Eme, has since expanded outside of prison as well.

But they don't actually push for "Nazism", or any pseudo-political topic. One of the founders of the AB was Jewish, in fact - and they're allied with countless black and hispanic gangs as well.

The founders of AB were Irish. AB grew out of the Irish prison gang Bluebirds. The Bluebirds expanded out of Irish only into AB to fight black prison gangs. Specifically The Black Guerilla Family.

The founders of AB were Irish. AB grew out of the Irish prison gang Bluebirds. The Bluebirds expanded out of Irish only into AB to fight black prison gangs. Specifically The Black Guerilla Family.

You're right. The link to the Bluebirds is slightly tenuous, though.

One of the three highest-ranking members of the gang currently identified, Tyler Bingham is Jewish.

Yeah? Fuck Thompson...he ain't winning the sheriff's race.

Nah, it's just that you said you could cite "poll after poll", Im waiting for your dumbass to do so.

Nope. Just because a judge over rules public opinion doesnt mean the public accepts it.

I could cite countless opinion polls, but I know you won't accept them anyway.

I know, it's hard to accept that your view is dying out. But it's really obvious to everyone not inside your bubble.

Go ahead and post em up. I wont accept any polls out of sanfran,lib newspapers or huffingpaint post type publications.

I posted polls.

No response?

So you think it's okay for fags to tongue kiss in a family restaurant?

Dont think so 2%er....The other 98% wouldnt feel any less offended if someone started screwing a goat in the dining room. Know your place.

No reports said the paying customers were doing such; why were they allowed to stay through their meal and pay if their behavior was so offensive? And what defines a "family" restaurant?

Are you drunk?

A "we just got engaged" tongue kiss...okay,

And a family restaurant is any restaurant that is frequented by families. Which is damn near all of them.

So if a straight couple just got engaged and gave each other a passionate French kiss...you'd stomp out in a huff would you?

Every national poll that has asked about gay marriage since August of 2010 has shown majority approval for it.

Then we should vote on it. Have a national debate and let the people vote.

Then we should vote on it. Have a national debate and let the people vote.

Activist judges will just turn over the will of the people.

My guess is that these people went into that restaurant solely to cause trouble and get a reaction. It is a shame that gays have to define their homosexuality with an in your face attitude and exhibitionism. Nothing more than a political effort by the gay left.

Doesn't the fact that it's front-page news for the "divide the country and conquer" Huffington Post say all we need to know?

Nutz said:
Now, I bet this restaurant actually increases sales.

Well, it is Texas.

Any one know where I can buy some gift certificates ?
Wanna send some to random Texans, along with a big fat tip for the waitress !

Forum List

Back