🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

Listen you Moron, just because they don't go into every minute detail doesn't mean they didn't act inappropriately, stop being such a fag hag. There is plenty of reports they did more thN touch legs. You just have your fat hag blinders on and missed it. I suggest you go back through the thread and then promptly stop defending these low life homos.
They weren't even holding hands. If a straight couple had done the same EXACT thing, the bigot wouldn't have said a thing.

I disagree that anything is okay in an eating establishment. A "we just got engaged" tongue kiss...okay, otherwise, take it outside.

So you think it's okay for fags to tongue kiss in a family restaurant?
Dont think so 2%er....The other 98% wouldnt feel any less offended if someone started screwing a goat in the dining room. Know your place.

No reports said the paying customers were doing such; why were they allowed to stay through their meal and pay if their behavior was so offensive? And what defines a "family" restaurant?

Sucks to be a homo :badgrin:

Nah...we no longer are as easily intimidated as you still are. Sucks to not have us cower in the closet anymore, doesn't it? :D
Mighty big talk out of the 3%, directed at the 97%.

But feel free to continue egging-on the mainstream... sooner or later you're likely to get the Reaction (at-law) that you seem so intent upon provoking.

Arrogance, hubris, lack of common sense and lack of self-control... more stereotypical traits proving themselves in the Real World.

The delightful part of that is, you can't see it, and you can't help yourselves from manifesting in such ways.

Enjoy the Legal Ascendancy while it lasts.

I know I mean how DARE gay people think they have constitutionally protected rights!'

Fag

Nah...we no longer are as easily intimidated as you still are. Sucks to not have us cower in the closet anymore, doesn't it? :D

But feel free to continue egging-on the mainstream... sooner or later you're likely to get the Reaction (at-law) that you seem so intent upon provoking.

Arrogance, hubris, lack of common sense and lack of self-control... more stereotypical traits proving themselves in the Real World.

The delightful part of that is, you can't see it, and you can't help yourselves from manifesting in such ways.

I know I mean how DARE gay people think they have constitutionally protected rights!'

Listen you Moron, just because they don't go into every minute detail doesn't mean they didn't act inappropriately, stop being such a fag hag. There is plenty of reports they did more thN touch legs. You just have your fat hag blinders on and missed it. I suggest you go back through the thread and then promptly stop defending these low life homos.
Dont think so 2%er....The other 98% wouldnt feel any less offended if someone started screwing a goat in the dining room. Know your place.

No reports said the paying customers were doing such; why were they allowed to stay through their meal and pay if their behavior was so offensive? And what defines a "family" restaurant?

Sorry Locked, I'm never gonna be WORKING FOR THE CLAMPDOWN.

What is the problem with what two bloody strangers do in a restaurant, short of physical violence or full nudity?

They weren't even holding hands. If a straight couple had done the same EXACT thing, the bigot wouldn't have said a thing.

I disagree that anything is okay in an eating establishment. A "we just got engaged" tongue kiss...okay, otherwise, take it outside.

There you have it, folks. :D

Sucks to be a homo :badgrin:

You sound like a Segregationist after the Civil Rights Act passed in 1965. You really do. :D Or a non-Jew when laws against the discrimination of Jews in neighborhood covenants were passed.

Lol! 2%'er! I like it...

Just like Jews are 2%. :D

What clampdown would that be?

What clampdown would that be?

:lmao: :lmao:

You sound like a Segregationist after the Civil Rights Act passed in 1965. You really do. :D Or a non-Jew when laws against the discrimination of Jews in neighborhood covenants were passed.

Jews and blacks?

Homosexuality is not at all like either.

Are you drunk?

A "we just got engaged" tongue kiss...okay,

And a family restaurant is any restaurant that is frequented by families. Which is damn near all of them.

If they just got engaged, yes, any couple can give a tongue kiss in a family restaurant. 15 seconds.

What the fuck difference does that make? Somehow morality goes out the window because you got engaged? Whoops my mistake,obviously when two fags get married morality isnt a concern in the first place.

Jews and blacks?

Homosexuality is not at all like either.

And being black is not like being a Jew.....and yet....and yet....and yet...civil rights be civil rights. :D

Are you drunk?

And a family restaurant is any restaurant that is frequented by families. Which is damn near all of them.

Never; I abstain from alcohol. I was responding to the "screwing a goat" irrelevant comment. If the management does not want people acting in a manner consistant with his personal likes and dislikes, he should run a private club, not a public establishment that uses public resources. Perhaps others have seen, heard, or read things I have not. Thus far, I know that "Big Earl" has not agreed to share the video of the offending acts, and the two paying customers were told not to return based upon perceived sexual orientation(.)

Are you drunk?

Never; I abstain from alcohol. I was responding to the "screwing a goat" irrelevant comment. If the management does not want people acting in a manner consistant with his personal likes and dislikes, he should run a private club, not a public establishment that uses public resources. Perhaps others have seen, heard, or read things I have not. Thus far, I know that "Big Earl" has not agreed to share the video of the offending acts, and the two paying customers were told not to return based upon perceived sexual orientation(.)

I wonder why there is a video....voyeurism by someone? And then I wonder why it's not being shared. You'd think if the gay couple was being inappropriate with their PDA, Big Earl (what a ghey name) would want to quickly vidicate his daughter's reaction.

Are you drunk?

Then I guess you're just an idiot.
YOU said tongue kissing was okay. Hell,I even copied and pasted your own words to remind you. Yet you still didnt get it.
And what public resources would those be? Big Earl can refuse service to anyone he damn well wants and there isn't shit you or any other fag can say about it. Because he did build that...

Are you drunk?

YOU said tongue kissing was okay. Hell,I even copied and pasted your own words to remind you. Yet you still didnt get it.
And what public resources would those be? Big Earl can refuse service to anyone he damn well wants and there isn't shit you or any other fag can say about it. Because he did build that...

Yes he can...and you will find nobody here arguing against that. However, there is still the "court of public opinion"....:D

There you have it, folks. :D

Yeah you sure do. Way to go Columbo.:lol:

Yes he can...and you will find nobody here arguing against that. However, there is still the "court of public opinion"....:D

I think you'll find the court of public opinion in east Texas will find Big Earl not only not guilty,but deserving of the keys to the city.

Forum List

Back