🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

Straight couple kissing.....nothing

Gay couple kissing..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple holding hands...nothing

Gay couple holding hands...."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple playing footsie under the table...nothing

Gay couple playing footsie under the table..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple gets ready to leave restaurant...nothing

Gay couple get ready to leave restaurant...."We don't like gays...don't come back."

Gay couple looks at restaurant owner like he's from the 18th century, or from Iran.

Restaurant owner complains.."OMIGOD! THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE A POSSUM!"

Texas....what fun!:eusa_clap:
Sucks to be a homo :badgrin:

Nah...we no longer are as easily intimidated as you still are. Sucks to not have us cower in the closet anymore, doesn't it? :D

I hope I see the day when no person cowers because of genetic differences (I just look like I'm cowering, I am really petite, or short some term it.)

Red River, what state is that? I will let the guys here know they've got a soft faction that needs a sit down. If you heard how these guys talk about gays, you wouldn't say you'd be welcome. Dikes are different to them I figure, but I have never met a Hells Angel that liked gay dudes.

I've known many many Hells Angels from Oakland Ca. I can't say any of them would say anything about two guys making out. Angels have never been big on convention. If some gay guy came on to them his friends would be looking for his head in the next county.

Now, Vagos, they are different. They are Hells Angels without the sense of humor. Two gay guys making out in a bar frequented by Vagos would find their body parts in a back alley.

Bullshit. Oakland is just as much a gay mecca as San Francisco...the Hells Angels are quite used to gays without going all hysterical like some here do.

One of the most popular sperm banks in the Bay Area is in Oakland.

I've known many many Hells Angels from Oakland Ca. I can't say any of them would say anything about two guys making out. Angels have never been big on convention. If some gay guy came on to them his friends would be looking for his head in the next county.

Now, Vagos, they are different. They are Hells Angels without the sense of humor. Two gay guys making out in a bar frequented by Vagos would find their body parts in a back alley.

Bullshit. Oakland is just as much a gay mecca as San Francisco...the Hells Angels are quite used to gays without going all hysterical like some here do.

I lived in Oakland for many years as an old lady with a boyfriend in the Angels. I went on many rides with them. I know more about the Angels than you ever will. I still keep in contact with friends from those old days. It is true though, the Hells Angels are quite used to gays. They have no problem with any sexual perversion. Someone could go down on a dog right in front of a bunch of them and they'd laugh. If a gay guy came on to one of them, that's a bit different. Direct confrontation is dealt with harshly, VERY harshly. It would be a "fatal attraction".

Oakland is far from a gay mecca. Oakland is black gangland and has been since the 60s when Bobby Seale and Huey Newton founded the Black Panthers.

Not all motorcycle clubs are as easy going. The ones like Vagos are not out for fun and have no understanding.

Oakland is THIRD in the country for gay and lesbian households.
http://m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/OAKLAND-Gays-in-the-mainstream-East-Bay-city-2746875.php

Bodey, I am over 6' tall, 300 lbs and work out daily . I fight in local MMA matches at 35 years old. I know Im a bad ass. Don't need you to confirm it.

images

What is the problem with what two bloody strangers do in a restaurant, short of physical violence or full nudity?

What is the problem with what two bloody strangers do in a restaurant, short of physical violence or full nudity?

They weren't even holding hands. If a straight couple had done the same EXACT thing, the bigot wouldn't have said a thing.

I disagree that anything is okay in an eating establishment. A "we just got engaged" tongue kiss...okay, otherwise, take it outside.

They weren't even holding hands. If a straight couple had done the same EXACT thing, the bigot wouldn't have said a thing.

I disagree that anything is okay in an eating establishment. A "we just got engaged" tongue kiss...okay, otherwise, take it outside.

Why do not those who object LOOK AWAY? I do, if I see something objectionable, like.........I can think of anything offhand, I look away too quickly to be offended much. This wasn't other patrons, this is a nutcase owner; the men were allowed to finish their meal, and PAY. If Big Earl and family get offended so easily, how could the money of these customers, be it cash, check, or credit card not be "tainted"?

Not for nothing but a majority of straight folks, upon hearing this at a restaurant would laugh their balls off and spit their drink clear across the booth!!

C'mon....that's funny as shit!!

Gay folks need to buckle up their chin straps some..........

Last edited:

So you think it's okay for fags to tongue kiss in a family restaurant?
Dont think so 2%er....The other 98% wouldnt feel any less offended if someone started screwing a goat in the dining room. Know your place.

Dont think so 2%er....The other 98% wouldnt feel any less offended if someone started screwing a goat in the dining room. Know your place.

No reports said the paying customers were doing such; why were they allowed to stay through their meal and pay if their behavior was so offensive? And what defines a "family" restaurant?

If they just got engaged, yes, any couple can give a tongue kiss in a family restaurant. 15 seconds.

Why do not those who object LOOK AWAY? I do, if I see something objectionable, like.........I can think of anything offhand, I look away too quickly to be offended much. This wasn't other patrons, this is a nutcase owner; the men were allowed to finish their meal, and PAY. If Big Earl and family get offended so easily, how could the money of these customers, be it cash, check, or credit card not be "tainted"?

It could be that Big Earl and the waitress are law abiding people who know that they cannot refuse service. Yet, the restaurant personnel retained enough integrity to let the offenders know just how offended they were.

It could be that Big Earl and the waitress are law abiding people who know that they cannot refuse service. Yet, the restaurant personnel retained enough integrity to let the offenders know just how offended they were.

No, they were told that the restaurant does not serve (vulgarity). Banned afeter paying, perhaps "Big Earl" allows certain Americans only on days business is slow. Their "integrity" did not prevent the acceptance of payment.

Last edited:

Gay couple playing footsie under the table..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Gay couple get ready to leave restaurant...."We don't like gays...don't come back."

Gay couple looks at restaurant owner like he's from the 18th century, or from Iran.

Sucks to be a homo :badgrin:

Nah...we no longer are as easily intimidated as you still are. Sucks to not have us cower in the closet anymore, doesn't it? :D
Mighty big talk out of the 3%, directed at the 97%.

But feel free to continue egging-on the mainstream... sooner or later you're likely to get the Reaction (at-law) that you seem so intent upon provoking.

Arrogance, hubris, lack of common sense and lack of self-control... more stereotypical traits proving themselves in the Real World.

The delightful part of that is, you can't see it, and you can't help yourselves from manifesting in such ways.

Enjoy the Legal Ascendancy while it lasts.

Last edited:

Lol! 2%'er! I like it...

What? Of course! I mean how would you ever get the idea that all men are created equal? That's so not America!!

Forum List

Back