🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

Nah...we no longer are as easily intimidated as you still are. Sucks to not have us cower in the closet anymore, doesn't it? :D
Mighty big talk out of the 3%, directed at the 97%.

But feel free to continue egging-on the mainstream... sooner or later you're likely to get the Reaction (at-law) that you seem so intent upon provoking.

Arrogance, hubris, lack of common sense and lack of self-control... more stereotypical traits proving themselves in the Real World.

The delightful part of that is, you can't see it, and you can't help yourselves from manifesting in such ways.

Enjoy the Legal Ascendancy while it lasts.

You sound like a Segregationist after the Civil Rights Act passed in 1965. You really do. :D Or a non-Jew when laws against the discrimination of Jews in neighborhood covenants were passed.
That's nice.

Your (the Gay Rights Lobby) window for demonizing those who oppose homosexuality and its practitioners and advocates, is beginning to close.

All standard-issue Gay Lobby tactics... shopworn... largely inaccurate... easily negated.

"Only weaklings suffer no criticism".

Your brickbats are noted - and set aside.

Next slide, please.

Last edited:
Maybe what the restaurant should have done was tell the couple their meal was on the house but they should not come back. Tell them that their behavior was abnormal and unacceptable.

Are you drunk?

A "we just got engaged" tongue kiss...okay,

And a family restaurant is any restaurant that is frequented by families. Which is damn near all of them.

Never; I abstain from alcohol. I was responding to the "screwing a goat" irrelevant comment. If the management does not want people acting in a manner consistant with his personal likes and dislikes, he should run a private club, not a public establishment that uses public resources. Perhaps others have seen, heard, or read things I have not. Thus far, I know that "Big Earl" has not agreed to share the video of the offending acts, and the two paying customers were told not to return based upon perceived sexual orientation(.)

I wonder why there is a video....voyeurism by someone? And then I wonder why it's not being shared. You'd think if the gay couple was being inappropriate with their PDA, Big Earl (what a ghey name) would want to quickly vidicate his daughter's reaction.

I do not infer sexual orietation into names myself (Locked knows am a --- --- by my name it appears, probably one of those psychic ripoffs that are fat too numerous.) and the video was "security" I guess. It does lead one to wonder why, if he has photographic evidence of offensive conduct, he does not desire it known. What IS known is that his daughter acts like an ignorant young woman, and he is AOK with that. And thus the impression of horrible ignorance, bias, and discrimination remains.

Never; I abstain from alcohol. I was responding to the "screwing a goat" irrelevant comment. If the management does not want people acting in a manner consistant with his personal likes and dislikes, he should run a private club, not a public establishment that uses public resources. Perhaps others have seen, heard, or read things I have not. Thus far, I know that "Big Earl" has not agreed to share the video of the offending acts, and the two paying customers were told not to return based upon perceived sexual orientation(.)

I wonder why there is a video....voyeurism by someone? And then I wonder why it's not being shared. You'd think if the gay couple was being inappropriate with their PDA, Big Earl (what a ghey name) would want to quickly vidicate his daughter's reaction.

I do not infer sexual orietation into names myself (Locked knows am a --- --- by my name it appears, probably one of those psychic ripoffs that are fat too numerous.) and the video was "security" I guess. It does lead one to wonder why, if he has photographic evidence of offensive conduct, he does not desire it known. What IS known is that his daughter acts like an ignorant young woman, and he is AOK with that. And thus the impression of horrible ignorance, bias, and discrimination remains.

How about the fags take other peoples feelings into consideration? You are after all the minority.
I've said it many times and I'll say it again. If you want to be a fag? Do it at home or in a gay establishment. Dont expect the rest of the population to accept your behavior because it's not going to happen.
You dumb fuck have parades wearing ass less chaps so you should expect a certain level of shit. Sounds to me it's more of a perverted desire to show the world your deviant behavior.

Mighty big talk out of the 3%, directed at the 97%.

But feel free to continue egging-on the mainstream... sooner or later you're likely to get the Reaction (at-law) that you seem so intent upon provoking.

Arrogance, hubris, lack of common sense and lack of self-control... more stereotypical traits proving themselves in the Real World.

The delightful part of that is, you can't see it, and you can't help yourselves from manifesting in such ways.

Enjoy the Legal Ascendancy while it lasts.

You sound like a Segregationist after the Civil Rights Act passed in 1965. You really do. :D Or a non-Jew when laws against the discrimination of Jews in neighborhood covenants were passed.
That's nice.

Your (the Gay Rights Lobby) window for demonizing those who oppose homosexuality and its practitioners and advocates, is beginning to close.

The percentage of people in this country who "oppose" homosexuality is dropping every day. Your team is losing, and losing quickly and badly.

The window isn't closing, it's opening wider.

How about the fags take other peoples feelings into consideration? You are after all the minority.
I've said it many times and I'll say it again. If you want to be a fag? Do it at home or in a gay establishment. Dont expect the rest of the population to accept your behavior because it's not going to happen.
You dumb fuck have parades wearing ass less chaps so you should expect a certain level of shit. Sounds to me it's more of a perverted desire to show the world your deviant behavior.

You don't speak for "the rest of the population". In fact, the segment of the population you represent is in fact a minority at this point.

You don't speak for "the rest of the population". In fact, the segment of the population you represent is in fact a minority at this point.

Nope. Just because a judge over rules public opinion doesnt mean the public accepts it.

Then I guess you're just an idiot.
YOU said tongue kissing was okay. Hell,I even copied and pasted your own words to remind you. Yet you still didnt get it.
And what public resources would those be? Big Earl can refuse service to anyone he damn well wants and there isn't shit you or any other fag can say about it. Because he did build that...

Yes he can...and you will find nobody here arguing against that. However, there is still the "court of public opinion"....:D

I think you'll find the court of public opinion in east Texas will find Big Earl not only not guilty,but deserving of the keys to the city.

Read carefully, or attempt to, difficult as it may be for you. Seawytch wrote of the kissing, not I. The public resources INCLUDE: police & fire protection, along with an adequate & sanitary water supply. SURPRISE! Gay Americans and others in that area pay taxes also. Don't bother with the income tax diatribe; sales, usage, waste, fuel, property, and other taxes are paid....by almost all. Thus, he uses tax money paid by some he refuses to serve.

Nope. Just because a judge over rules public opinion doesnt mean the public accepts it.

I could cite countless opinion polls, but I know you won't accept them anyway.

I know, it's hard to accept that your view is dying out. But it's really obvious to everyone not inside your bubble.

What is wrong with that? Really, doesn't management reserve the right to withhold service to whomever they please? No shirt, no shoes, no c#6%suckers, no service. I am being a tad facetious, but there should be a middle ground here. Besides, I bet there are plenty of businesses that would just love catering to gays.

I gather Bodecea understood. :eusa_whistle:

I couldn't care less if Bodey understood, what's the big secret? I am asking you to let me know about this "clampdown"..can you articulate your position or what? Liberals...smh

A song by The Clash, and covered by a couple other bands. I doubt I can post a link or the lyrics; its about anti Semitism, bigotry, and repression. I'll try, and see if it comes through:

The Clash - Clampdown Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I gather Bodecea understood. :eusa_whistle:

I couldn't care less if Bodey understood, what's the big secret? I am asking you to let me know about this "clampdown"..can you articulate your position or what? Liberals...smh

A song by The Clash, and covered by a couple other bands. I doubt I can post a link or the lyrics; its about anti Semitism, bigotry, and repression. I'll try, and see if it comes through:

The Clash - Clampdown Lyrics | MetroLyrics
So basically you're claiming anyone who is tired of fag's bullshit is the equivelant of a Nazi? Damn girl, you sure are original. You want a cookie for that?

Listen, Ive stated several times I do not want fags to be killed or deprived of civil liberties, all I ask is that they stop going into schools to spread their twisted lifestyle. At the university level, I think it's fine to have a healthy discussion & let people decide as to how they believe.

But stay the fuck away from my children. I don't talk like this infront of them...I don't call you people what you are because I want my child to treat people fairly. Unfortunately, y'all done lost any chance with me doing much more than what you CLAIM you want, tolerating your filth.

You want to teach that shit, get some money together & open a school for faggotry 101. Religion can't be in the schools, well that's all good, but neither should schools be preaching morals and values, none.

Fair enough?

Forum List

Back