🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

Homosexuals are perverts. All perverted acts do not rise to the level of a crime. Depending on what these pervs were doing, it might be disorderly conduct.

And yet the staff at Big Earl's decided to go the homophobic route. the nuclear option. Rather than address inappropriate behavior, the staff cast aspersions on homosexuals. If Asian Americans acted inappropriately in Big Earl's, would the staff be in good ethical standards to say "We don't serve slopes here."?

She spoke her mind, if she would've told a man and a woman doing the same thing, we don't like perverts. Would you be outraged at that.
Do you see homosexuals being conflated with perverts as a proper association? Are homosexual committing a crime by simply being homosexuals? It occurs to me that perverts are committing crimes.
I don't want to see two of anyone acting sexually towards each other while I'm eating. Is that abnormal? If the same thing happened to a man and a woman, we wouldn't hear anything about it but since it's two queers, we're gonna hear about it.

She spoke her mind, if she would've told a man and a woman doing the same thing, we don't like perverts. Would you be outraged at that.
Do you see homosexuals being conflated with perverts as a proper association? Are homosexual committing a crime by simply being homosexuals? It occurs to me that perverts are committing crimes.

I don't want to see two of anyone acting sexually towards each other while I'm eating. Is that abnormal? If the same thing happened to a man and a woman, we wouldn't hear anything about it but since it's two queers, we're gonna hear about it.

So you really want to pretend that the bigots reaction would have been the same if a straight couple did the same thing as the gay couple? I bet that premise could be proven wrong by spending half a day in the same establishment.

So you really want to pretend that the bigots reaction would have been the same if a straight couple did the same thing as the gay couple? I bet that premise could be proven wrong by spending half a day in the same establishment.

I don't want to see anyone makeing out in an establisment while I'm trying to kick back and have a meal.

But you know what, I ESPECIALLY don't want to see two men making out, because it grosses me out, and I have no problem admitting it.

It doesn't matter if you voted for gay marriage or not. No parent wants to sit there with their young child while two homos are stroking each other. No parent wishes their child to be gay. If you say otherwise then you're a liar. With that undeniable fact in mind, I applaud the restaurant owner for his stance.

Bodey, I am over 6' tall, 300 lbs and work out daily . I fight in local MMA matches at 35 years old. I know Im a bad ass. Don't need you to confirm it.

They'd be welcomed...as we were at a Hells Angels bar up on the Russian River many years ago. In fact, some drunk tried to start in on my wife and HE got thrown out by the bikers. They are very nice....for the most part, bikers and biker bars are the greatest! (And many of the bikers are bears and into leather)

Red River, what state is that? I will let the guys here know they've got a soft faction that needs a sit down. If you heard how these guys talk about gays, you wouldn't say you'd be welcome. Dikes are different to them I figure, but I have never met a Hells Angel that liked gay dudes.

Red River? I very clearly said Russian River. :D And yes...I'm sure you will "let the guys here know they've got a soft faction"....:rofl: :rofl: Because you are such a bad-ass.....so much so you are insecure about people's sexuality, you bad-ass you. :D

I don't want to see anyone makeing out in an establisment while I'm trying to kick back and have a meal.

But you know what, I ESPECIALLY don't want to see two men making out, because it grosses me out, and I have no problem admitting it.

Were they making out? Where is that in the OP article?

It doesn't matter if you voted for gay marriage or not. No parent wants to sit there with their young child while two homos are stroking each other. No parent wishes their child to be gay. If you say otherwise then you're a liar. With that undeniable fact in mind, I applaud the restaurant owner for his stance.

Were they "stroking each other"? Where in the article does it say they were "stroking each other"?

Bodey, I am over 6' tall, 300 lbs and work out daily . I fight in local MMA matches at 35 years old. I know Im a bad ass. Don't need you to confirm it.

Red River, what state is that? I will let the guys here know they've got a soft faction that needs a sit down. If you heard how these guys talk about gays, you wouldn't say you'd be welcome. Dikes are different to them I figure, but I have never met a Hells Angel that liked gay dudes.

Red River? I very clearly said Russian River. :D And yes...I'm sure you will "let the guys here know they've got a soft faction"....:rofl: :rofl: Because you are such a bad-ass.....so much so you are insecure about people's sexuality, you bad-ass you. :D

Cool story, bro. :eusa_liar:

I really don't have an issue with their failure to serve homosexuals. I used to own a café in New Orleans, and I would not knowingly serve Texans.

S

Were they making out? Where is that in the OP article?

I didn't say these two were. I'm just saying I don't want to see anyone making out in a restaurant, and especially gay males.

It'd be funny if one of these days, one of these faggot agitators tried this shit at the bar I go to that many Hells Angels hang out at. Please let it happen!

They'd be welcomed...as we were at a Hells Angels bar up on the Russian River many years ago. In fact, some drunk tried to start in on my wife and HE got thrown out by the bikers. They are very nice....for the most part, bikers and biker bars are the greatest! (And many of the bikers are bears and into leather)

I've known many many Hells Angels from Oakland Ca. I can't say any of them would say anything about two guys making out. Angels have never been big on convention. If some gay guy came on to them his friends would be looking for his head in the next county.

Now, Vagos, they are different. They are Hells Angels without the sense of humor. Two gay guys making out in a bar frequented by Vagos would find their body parts in a back alley.

I've known many many Hells Angels from Oakland Ca. I can't say any of them would say anything about two guys making out. Angels have never been big on convention. If some gay guy came on to them his friends would be looking for his head in the next county.

Now, Vagos, they are different. They are Hells Angels without the sense of humor. Two gay guys making out in a bar frequented by Vagos would find their body parts in a back alley.

Bullshit. Oakland is just as much a gay mecca as San Francisco...the Hells Angels are quite used to gays without going all hysterical like some here do.

Straight couple kissing.....nothing

Gay couple kissing..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple holding hands...nothing

Gay couple holding hands...."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple playing footsie under the table...nothing

Gay couple playing footsie under the table..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple gets ready to leave restaurant...nothing

Gay couple get ready to leave restaurant...."We don't like gays...don't come back."

Gay couple looks at restaurant owner like he's from the 18th century, or from Iran.

Restaurant owner complains.."OMIGOD! THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE A POSSUM!"

Texas....what fun!:eusa_clap:
Sucks to be a homo :badgrin:

Straight couple kissing.....nothing

Gay couple kissing..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple holding hands...nothing

Gay couple holding hands...."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple playing footsie under the table...nothing

Gay couple playing footsie under the table..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple gets ready to leave restaurant...nothing

Gay couple get ready to leave restaurant...."We don't like gays...don't come back."

Gay couple looks at restaurant owner like he's from the 18th century, or from Iran.

Restaurant owner complains.."OMIGOD! THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE A POSSUM!"

Texas....what fun!:eusa_clap:
Sucks to be a homo :badgrin:

Nah...we no longer are as easily intimidated as you still are. Sucks to not have us cower in the closet anymore, doesn't it? :D

I think it's time the bigots heard something rather pertinent. From a lavish Broadway musical, Rodgers and Hammerstein's lesson on tolerance:

[ame=http://youtu.be/DUE-4rlcjCc]John Kerr (Bill Lee) - South Pacific (1958) - You've Got to Be Carefully Taught - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit. Oakland is just as much a gay mecca as San Francisco...the Hells Angels are quite used to gays without going all hysterical like some here do.

I lived in Oakland for many years as an old lady with a boyfriend in the Angels. I went on many rides with them. I know more about the Angels than you ever will. I still keep in contact with friends from those old days. It is true though, the Hells Angels are quite used to gays. They have no problem with any sexual perversion. Someone could go down on a dog right in front of a bunch of them and they'd laugh. If a gay guy came on to one of them, that's a bit different. Direct confrontation is dealt with harshly, VERY harshly. It would be a "fatal attraction".

Oakland is far from a gay mecca. Oakland is black gangland and has been since the 60s when Bobby Seale and Huey Newton founded the Black Panthers.

Not all motorcycle clubs are as easy going. The ones like Vagos are not out for fun and have no understanding.

Forum List

Back