🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

I see PDA from straight couples all the time in public.....I am managing to not blow a gasket. Amazing....I know. :eusa_whistle:

Not like the SHOW these bimbos were putting on.

and how do you know? The article said they were touching legs. I see that with straight couples all the time....not seen one told to never come back because of it....have you?

You were responding to this post. Try and keep up...

I'm sick of the PDAs from from the gays myself. I dont hang all over my wife in public,why should I put up with it from gays?
It's one thing to do it in a gay bar. Thats your business,but to throw it in the face of 99% percent of the population who "doesnt swing that way" is totally disrespectful.
I experienced it at Bakers St Pub with my 75 year old mother the other day. Just about went to the management and blew a gasket.
Show a little fucken respect!!

I don't want to have to digest a well paid for meal after seeing two guys get stupid with one another in a public display. Those types don't give a fuck about anybody else. Kudos to the restaurant, I would spend my money there.

I don't want to have to digest a well paid for meal after seeing two guys get stupid with one another in a public display. Those types don't give a fuck about anybody else. Kudos to the restaurant, I would spend my money there.

So...what did those two men do...besides what the article says they were doing?

Would you be upset if they held hands?

How about if they kissed?

Would you feel the same with a straight couple doing the same in the restaurant?

Bodey, the public opinion has never been in the fags corner..you guys win court battles, 19 judges overturning the will of the people in various states are not the "public opinion".

Are y'all really delusional enough to believe because a judge rules in your favor that everyone's opinion of faggots will change? Nope. The public is against gay marriage for the most part.

Would you feel the same with a straight couple doing the same in the restaurant?
I wouldn't enjoy heterosexuals kissing, it doesn't belong in a restaurant. But since it's the normal pairing of the species, it would not upset me. Two guys kissing would, keep the perverted shit at home. You people are so goddamn dishonest.

You claim, with some outrage, that people want to control what goes on in your bedrooms, then you take your bedrooms public and claim further outrage.

It's not illegal (yet anyway) to not like gay people or their activity.

Now of course today it IS illegal to not serve them, and I'm certain that was the whole reason these two were in this place to begin with.

Then you would be wrong on that certainty as it is NOT illegal to refuse to serve homosexuals in Texas, they don't have a Public Accommodation law. Owners can refuse to serve Blacks or Asians, Christian or Jew, Mexican or Russian, Straight or Gay.

>>>>

Wouldn't the federal civil rights laws trump all that ?

Nope.

The Federal law is the United States Code 42 U.S. Code § 2000a - Prohibition against discrimination or segregation in places of public accommodation

It states...

(a) Equal access
All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.​

Sexual Orientation isn't listed.

42 U.S. Code § 2000a - Prohibition against discrimination or segregation in places of public accommodation | LII / Legal Information Institute

>>>>

Last edited:
I smell a set up. The couple had probably "heard" about the place, so they went in with the intent to purposely "act up" a bit in order to be thrown out, or told not to return. They'll now file a lawsuit claiming discrimination, hoping to either get money or get the placed closed down or both.
Oh, if only those fudge packers had tried that at a Mafia-connected restaurant...

This would also be one of those rare alignments of the stars where having Muslim Fundamentalist management would do just as well...
Looking to the Mafia and Islamic Extremists for a paradigm of social comportment and morality is the last gasp of the idiot bigot.

I wouldn't enjoy heterosexuals kissing, it doesn't belong in a restaurant. But since it's the normal pairing of the species, it would not upset me. Two guys kissing would, keep the perverted shit at home. You people are so goddamn dishonest.

You claim, with some outrage, that people want to control what goes on in your bedrooms, then you take your bedrooms public and claim further outrage.
So...you admit to a double standard. Ok.

l.jpg

l.jpg

Here is an example of the why business owners like Big Earl don't take a homosexual invasion too lightly. These gays want to force their lifestyle on this man and his customers. He has every right to protect his restaurant from these people.

Big Earl's Bait House And Country Store - Pittsburg, TX | Yelp
Did the customers in question proposition Big Earl or any of his customers? The story did not mention that. Were the customers in question nude or did they expose themselves before customers or Big Earl?

It seems to me after reading the account in the story that Big Earl is looking to Woolworth's in 1961 to establish his cause for discrimination. What a glorious position to hang your hat on! I'll be just like the Jim Crow bigots! That'll show 'em!

Here is an example of the why business owners like Big Earl don't take a homosexual invasion too lightly. These gays want to force their lifestyle on this man and his customers. He has every right to protect his restaurant from these people.

Did the customers in question proposition Big Earl or any of his customers? The story did not mention that. Were the customers in question nude or did they expose themselves before customers or Big Earl?

It seems to me after reading the account in the story that Big Earl is looking to Woolworth's in 1961 to establish his cause for discrimination. What a glorious position to hang your hat on! I'll be just like the Jim Crow bigots! That'll show 'em!
No, he is trying to protect his business from this:

l.jpg

and this:

l.jpg

and this:

l.jpg

and this:

l.jpg

All images and desires posted by the gay mafia on his yelp page.

l.jpg

and this:

l.jpg

and this:

l.jpg

and this:

l.jpg

Were any of those individuals in Big Earl's at the time? Would Big Earl object as strenuously to holding a wet t-shirt contest? Are there not as many egregious actions by heterosexuals that would merit Big Earl's protection? Is it promiscuity you object to? Are there instances of heterosexual promiscuity you find offensive?

Were any of those individuals in Big Earl's at the time? Would Big Earl object as strenuously to holding a wet t-shirt contest? Are there not as many egregious actions by heterosexuals that would merit Big Earl's protection? Is it promiscuity you object to? Are there instances of heterosexual promiscuity you find offensive?

But Big Earl didn't have wet t-shirt contests...now did he? What the gays are posting on the Yelp page is what the gay mafia wants. They want to destroy traditional family values by turning his restaurant into a celebration of the gay lifestyle.

l.jpg

and this:

l.jpg

and this:

l.jpg

and this:

l.jpg

Is that what happened in his restaurant?

Did you know that it would be 10 times easier for me to find and post pics of mostly nude heteros behaving promiscuously? But would that be pertinent?

You should read all of the hate spewed by the gay left on his facebook page. It ranges from accusing his daughter of being a dyke to death threats.

Now I remember which character Fox played.."Wanda". If you look at that character's usual look, that is "possum eyed". Al Franken has the normal everyday less exaggerated "possum eyes", he's probably a faggot...because Sams the football queen has the same look. If someone would like to post visual aids to illustrate & enlighten these liberals(even though if they have actually seen a fag, they'd notice it right away)feel free to.

Since noticing that possum eyed look is almost universal with every faggot...I tend to believe that maybe after all, homosexuality is genetic.

All those folks with down syndrome have a similiar look & it's a genetic disorder...same may apply to fags & their "possum eyes".
Also being queer is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back