🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

It'd be funny if one of these days, one of these faggot agitators tried this shit at the bar I go to that many Hells Angels hang out at. Please let it happen!

Faggot cries about being called a faggot on "his street".... Smh, fags.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2gKeHUPSnQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Man calls me "faggot" outside my home - YouTube[/ame]

I see PDA from straight couples all the time in public.....I am managing to not blow a gasket. Amazing....I know. :eusa_whistle:

Not like the SHOW these bimbos were putting on.

and how do you know? The article said they were touching legs. I see that with straight couples all the time....not seen one told to never come back because of it....have you?

It'd be funny if one of these days, one of these faggot agitators tried this shit at the bar I go to that many Hells Angels hang out at. Please let it happen!

They'd be welcomed...as we were at a Hells Angels bar up on the Russian River many years ago. In fact, some drunk tried to start in on my wife and HE got thrown out by the bikers. They are very nice....for the most part, bikers and biker bars are the greatest! (And many of the bikers are bears and into leather)

They can't sue. They weren't denied service. They got served. They were told not to come back. They didn't go back and was refused service. They could go back six times get served and told not to come back every time.

You are correct...and there is nothing in the article about them suing....but the "court of public opinion".....:D

They'd be welcomed...as we were at a Hells Angels bar up on the Russian River many years ago. In fact, some drunk tried to start in on my wife and HE got thrown out by the bikers. They are very nice....for the most part, bikers and biker bars are the greatest! (And many of the bikers are bears and into leather)

Red River, what state is that? I will let the guys here know they've got a soft faction that needs a sit down. If you heard how these guys talk about gays, you wouldn't say you'd be welcome. Dikes are different to them I figure, but I have never met a Hells Angel that liked gay dudes.

If it was two hot lesbians I'd ask if I could take pictures. But two men... DISGUSTING!!! Good for the waitress.

Business has doubled.

Gay activists have yelped that it's a great gay bar. Inappropriate behavior will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Local authorities have been notified.

Oh, if only those fudge packers had tried that at a Mafia-connected restaurant...

This would also be one of those rare alignments of the stars where having Muslim Fundamentalist management would do just as well...

If it was mafia the two would be sporting concrete galoshes right about now, and being nibbled on by the local fishery.

Why?

Well if it was mafia owned, and they thought this couple was in there just to file a lawsuit, well you get the picture.

Straight couple kissing.....nothing

Gay couple kissing..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple holding hands...nothing

Gay couple holding hands...."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple playing footsie under the table...nothing

Gay couple playing footsie under the table..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple gets ready to leave restaurant...nothing

Gay couple get ready to leave restaurant...."We don't like gays...don't come back."

Gay couple looks at restaurant owner like he's from the 18th century, or from Iran.

Restaurant owner complains.."OMIGOD! THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE A POSSUM!"

Texas....what fun!:eusa_clap:

It's not illegal (yet anyway) to not like gay people or their activity.

Now of course today it IS illegal to not serve them, and I'm certain that was the whole reason these two were in this place to begin with.

Then you would be wrong on that certainty as it is NOT illegal to refuse to serve homosexuals in Texas, they don't have a Public Accommodation law. Owners can refuse to serve Blacks or Asians, Christian or Jew, Mexican or Russian, Straight or Gay.

>>>>

Wouldn't the federal civil rights laws trump all that ?

Red River, what state is that? I will let the guys here know they've got a soft faction that needs a sit down. If you heard how these guys talk about gays, you wouldn't say you'd be welcome. Dikes are different to them I figure, but I have never met a Hells Angel that liked gay dudes.

Red River? I very clearly said Russian River. :D And yes...I'm sure you will "let the guys here know they've got a soft faction"....:rofl: :rofl: Because you are such a bad-ass.....so much so you are insecure about people's sexuality, you bad-ass you. :D

Yup...went to a women's weekend in Key West one year...scheduled on the same weekend as a HUGE biker fest. Bikers and dykes cruising Duvall. Most awesome!

(used to live out at the River...great place)

Yup...went to a women's weekend in Key West one year...scheduled on the same weekend as a HUGE biker fest. Bikers and dykes cruising Duvall. Most awesome!

(used to live out at the River...great place)

I remember that day well, we were doing the Mission Trails and stopped at a camping place on the river about 5 miles south of Guernville...it was off season and easy to get camping.

Forum List

Back