🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

I see PDA from straight couples all the time in public.....I am managing to not blow a gasket. Amazing....I know. :eusa_whistle:

I am the only person posting that goes to restaurants for the food.....I do not take notes on other diners. My loss I guess. :lol:

There is no proof it's a genetic variance other than my theory that because they all get that soulless look in their eyes that maybe they're similiar to people with down syndrome. There are more similar things about homosexuality and down syndrome, but that's another topic.

You're being reasonable here to an extent...but I have to ask...why should proper public decorum be spelled out for fags?Unless you're a pervert who gets off on watching strangers get busy...most people agree public displays of affection are unwanted.
We are tired of the bullshit, bodey. We don't like what you do, but we tolerate it anyway because there are more important things in life than faggotry. Then you want to impose ACCEPTANCE rather than tolerance on our children...that's where you cross the line. Your lifestyle is detrimental to society and should NOT be accepted. and don't give me the "they said the same thing about interracial marriage" crap.. Two people of the opposite sex, regardless of skin color...have the potential to keep the human race going. Embracing faggotry is embracing the suicide of the human race. We will tolerate, but you'll never get approval. Deal with it or keep insulting normal people until they go full on against you and yours. Stfu and do you...stay out of our children's schools:

parents are to teach children values & morals, not schools..and definitley not perverts like you & your dumb ass supporters.

It is genetic variance, there will be no end to heterosexuality. And Big Earl will not let KLTV see his "video" according to one artcle, online. If the guys did something obscene, toss them out if they do not stop after warning. But letting them eat, and pay, THEN telling them not to come back is wrong. Big Earl had no problem taking their money, obviously. Why not just state "we do not allow displays of affection from adults" instead of making an issue of their sexual orientation?

If the restaurant is going to continue to be subjected to such 'testing', then, the management should make-up signs that say: "Fudge Packers and Carpet Munchers Special Accommodations", and affix them to any table at which those trouble-makers show up. Go ahead and seat 'em. No problem. A little Scarlet Letter zoom-o, while remaining within the boundaries of the law. Fight fire with fire.
wink_smile.gif

Just find a way to make 'em wonder what "might" be in their food before it's served. A special "something" just for them. :lol:

I see PDA from straight couples all the time in public.....I am managing to not blow a gasket. Amazing....I know. :eusa_whistle:

I have to disagree to a point. If the waitress really called them fags I would say that is out of hand. Kicking any couple out for PDA is perfectly fine, in my opinion. I don't feel uncomfortable watching a straight or gay couple doing such things in public. It sounds like they entered this establishment hell bent on making a stink.

We are tired of the bullshit, bodey. We don't like what you do, but we tolerate it anyway because there are more important things in life than faggotry. Then you want to impose ACCEPTANCE rather than tolerance on our children...that's where you cross the line. Your lifestyle is detrimental to society and should NOT be accepted. and don't give me the "they said the same thing about interracial marriage" crap.. Two people of the opposite sex, regardless of skin color...have the potential to keep the human race going. Embracing faggotry is embracing the suicide of the human race. We will tolerate, but you'll never get approval. Deal with it or keep insulting normal people until they go full on against you and yours. Stfu and do you...stay out of our children's schools:

parents are to teach children values & morals, not schools..and definitley not perverts like you & your dumb ass supporters.

It is genetic variance, there will be no end to heterosexuality. And Big Earl will not let KLTV see his "video" according to one artcle, online. If the guys did something obscene, toss them out if they do not stop after warning. But letting them eat, and pay, THEN telling them not to come back is wrong. Big Earl had no problem taking their money, obviously. Why not just state "we do not allow displays of affection from adults" instead of making an issue of their sexual orientation?
You have it backwards. Any restaurant owner will let the objectionable people finish their meal, pay for it, then discreetly tell them they were no longer welcome.
Or would you rather the owner make a scene?

I have to disagree to a point. If the waitress really called them fags I would say that is out of hand. Kicking any couple out for PDA is perfectly fine, in my opinion. I don't feel uncomfortable watching a straight or gay couple doing such things in public. It sounds like they entered this establishment hell bent on making a stink.

Ask them to cease first; if they do not comply, ask them to leave. It is allowing them to dine, and pay, THEN banning them, that I have a problem with. No reports suggest the two men were asked not to touch legs on their next visit. Just "we don't serve.........." & "....men to act like men & ladies to act like ladies". Males must belch loudly, females must wear cosmetics and hose?

My guess is that these people went into that restaurant solely to cause trouble and get a reaction. It is a shame that gays have to define their homosexuality with an in your face attitude and exhibitionism. Nothing more than a political effort by the gay left. Now, I bet this restaurant actually increases sales.

Yep. Yes to all of that.

If I do not wish to associate with fags or serve them...that is my right. I wouldn't ever run my business that way, green is green. But if you start acting like monkeys whose whole existence is defined by who you do the vertical joyride with... You gotta go.

Fags & lesbians are only making themselves look bad pulling stunts like these.

If I do not wish to associate with fags or serve them...that is my right. I wouldn't ever run my business that way, green is green. But if you start acting like monkeys whose whole existence is defined by who you do the vertical joyride with... You gotta go.

That should apply to all customers, though I disagree that businesses may have "no gays" OR "no straights" policies. Public businesses that is; private clubs are a different matter. Perhaps had the owner's daughter simply asked them to refrain from touching their legs together, it would easier for me to defend the owner. Of course he made a videotape, which KLTV was not allowed to view. If the behavior was truly offensive, why not show the evidence he admittedly has?

Maybe he is Playing chess, not checkers.

That should apply to all customers, though I disagree that businesses may have "no gays" OR "no straights" policies. Public businesses that is; private clubs are a different matter. Perhaps had the owner's daughter simply asked them to refrain from touching their legs together, it would easier for me to defend the owner. Of course he made a videotape, which KLTV was not allowed to view. If the behavior was truly offensive, why not show the evidence he admittedly has?

Last edited:
I smell a set up.

The couple had probably "heard" about the place, so they went in with the intent to purposely "act up" a bit in order to be thrown out, or told not to return.
They'll now file a lawsuit claiming discrimination, hoping to either get money or get the placed closed down or both.

Why the State of Texas doesn't have Public Accommodation laws at all (I checked and it surprised me). Therefore there is no basis in the law to sue under State law. Sexual Orientation is not covered under Federal Public Accommodation laws - no basis to sue there either.

Since there are no State or Federal laws that apply, on what legal basis would they sue?

>>>>

They can't
but some judge they shop for will say the opposite. We've given the courts too much leeway

You realize that when you sue someone for violating the law, you actually have to point out what law was violated right?

>>>>

My guess is that the restaurant has a jukebox with only one record on it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5K5l89mpV8]Okie From Muskogee by Merle Haggard - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back