Gay ‘cure’ therapy outlawed in Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. What's criminal, reckless and irresponsible is telling people they cannot undergo treatment they desire because the Everybody Should be Gay lobby says they don't need it.

Nobody ever said that everyone should be gay. Just that you should be gay. Minimize the proliferation of idiot genes.
Yep. Planned Parenthood needs the help.

So glad to hear this!

This practice should be outlawed like slavery was...Gays are gay because they were born this way and it is perfectly natural.

It should never ever be forced on anyone.

This isn't "protecting kids". It's denying people access to treatment. It is taking away their choice.

There is nothing to treat in the first place, so your claim cannot stand.

Isn't that a bit debatable? Because I know of homos that hate having feelings for the same sex, and want a way to stop it.

To them, they do have a problem in need of treatment.
Here comes Anecdotal Andy..................

So what if the treatment is controversial or even ineffective.

An illegitimate government is one that spreads its tentaes where they don't belong at any rate.

This isn't "protecting kids". It's denying people access to treatment. It is taking away their choice.

This will be difficult for you to fathom, but just because you don't understand that some choose to undergo therapy for this condition, does not mean the therapy doesn't exist.

Its a scientific FACT that you can catch Gay off a toilet seat. Why dont the fundies concentrate on that ?
Not if you use one of those tissue-thin toilet gaskets.

You can't be that naive. The paper seat manufacturers are part of the con job and make the seats out of 95% recycled gay-per. You actually catch more gay if you use the paper seat.
I have been told that the Fags at NASA developed the technology in the 80s as part of the Gay Lobbys push to destroy America. Might be wrong though.

Isn't that a bit debatable? Because I know of homos that hate having feelings for the same sex, and want a way to stop it.

To them, they do have a problem in need of treatment.
Here comes Anecdotal Andy..................

From someone who routinely asks for anecdotes.

I wonder if it's an "abuse" of state rights if the state prohibited using heroin for conservatism cure therapy.

So what if the treatment is controversial or even ineffective.

An illegitimate government is one that spreads its tentaes where they don't belong at any rate.
Its a con job. A fraud on the poor souls paying for it. Like those bigger cock tablets advertised on the net.

Horseshit! Conversion therapy is child abuse. They are shamed, coerced and brain washed into believing that being gay is a disease and that they need to be , and can be cured. To believe otherwise is beyond stupid!

Oh, you mean like forcing a young woman to bear a child as a result of a rape? You mean those types of laws that are tested at the polls in a bunch of Red States?
Same sex rape does not result in pregnancy. You might benefit from some therapy, or at least some basic education. LOL

I wonder if it's an "abuse" of state rights if the state prohibited using heroin for conservatism cure therapy.

I don't have a constitutional problem with the State laws. I'm only debating if this is a wise move. If a treatment doesn't work, people should stop getting the treatment, rather than making a law on it.

If we are going to ban treatments because they are not effective.... why do we still allow acupuncture which has been shown over and over, doesn't have any real benefits? Poking yourself full of holes randomly, and laying rocks on your back... no matter how shiny and smooth those rocks might be..... is not an effective treatment. But I'm not running around saying government should ban them.

It's up to the individual what treatment they seek.

Do you think what I am saying is unfair?

Horseshit! Conversion therapy is child abuse. They are shamed, coerced and brain washed into believing that being gay is a disease and that they need to be , and can be cured. To believe otherwise is beyond stupid!
That is your opinion. Some people believe that aversion therapy to cure someone of fear of heights is abusive. That is opinion too. Meanwhile, those who wish to undergo that or any therapy should be permitted to do so. Your feeeelings on other people's business are not a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back