Gay Group Demands Christian Churches Be SHUT DOWN for Opposing Same-Sex Marriage

Stop whining. No one is shutting down churches.
they are demanding it be done, so suck it
Yet. For a while, no one was herding Jews into boxcars, either.
Germans were.
..and communist jews invented Gulag..Yagoda
Genrikh Yagoda - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
View attachment 39801

Yagoda was born in Rybinsk to a jewish father and russian mother.

Not Jewish...mother must be Jewish for the children to be Jewish. He was just another useful idiot...Stalin shot him of course.

A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism

Judaism 101 Who Is a Jew

The Court found him to be a Trotskyist...hence an athiest.

Greg

Last edited:
Germans were.
View attachment 39801
I'm well aware of your deflection. I'm not impressed.
What deflection? Jews did some bad things too, didn't they? Fair is fair.

Germans were.
View attachment 39801
I'm well aware of your deflection. I'm not impressed.
What deflection? Jews did some bad things too, didn't they? Fair is fair.
Thats not what we were talking about.

Germans were.
View attachment 39801

Not Jewish...mother must be Jewish for the children to be Jewish. He was just another useful idiot...Stalin shot him of course.

A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism

Judaism 101 Who Is a Jew

The Court found him to be a Trotskyism...hence an athiest.

Greg
Gotta run.. will check later...

I think they should shut down all the churches for perpetrating a fraud that there's a magic fairy in the sky who cares what kind of sex you are having.
I think they should round up all the queers, and throw them into mental institutions, for perpetrating a fraud that it is OK for 2 people of the same sex to have sex with each other. With these brain diseased degenerates on the loose, they proselytize kids, since they cannot reproduce themselves. This is something for EVERYONE to care about.
So, you are just as crazy...if not more so...than those wanting for force churches to marry gays. Maybe we should hold you up as representative of all on the Right? (tho that would be inaccurate)

I think they should shut down all the churches for perpetrating a fraud that there's a magic fairy in the sky who cares what kind of sex you are having.
I think they should round up all the queers, and throw them into mental institutions, for perpetrating a fraud that it is OK for 2 people of the same sex to have sex with each other. With these brain diseased degenerates on the loose, they proselytize kids, since they cannot reproduce themselves. This is something for EVERYONE to care about.
So, you are just as crazy...if not more so...than those wanting for force churches to marry gays. Maybe we should hold you up as representative of all on the Right? (tho that would be inaccurate)

I consider them immoral or amoral perverts. However, they are legal in many countries so as such they are able to conduct themselves as they CHOOSE!!

Greg

SaveALife-e1412789342569-300x239.jpg
Does USMB condone messages about killing cops on its site?

The day that Religion is abolished once and for all in favor of science and reason will be a great day.
. Don't worry, that day WILL come and you'll be calling out to the mountains to fall down on you, stupid bigot.

Germans were.
View attachment 39801

Judaism 101 Who Is a Jew

The Court found him to be a Trotskyist...hence an athiest.

Greg
Thanks Greg

Whats wrong with killing cops?

If you don't know what is wrong with murder- you are one sick- and I mean certifiably sick- POS.
Its only murder if they arent trying to kill you. If they are trying to kill you then its self defense.

Yet your message did not differentiate between self defense and murder.

Do you not care? Or do you purposely want to leave it ambiguous so you can passively aggressively claim innocent when someone calls you on it?

If you don't know what is wrong with murder- you are one sick- and I mean certifiably sick- POS.
Its only murder if they arent trying to kill you. If they are trying to kill you then its self defense.

Do you not care? Or do you purposely want to leave it ambiguous so you can passively aggressively claim innocent when someone calls you on it?
I didnt send a message. I asked a question. You over reacted before finding out my stance. No one can call me on anything. No one is in charge of me.

I didnt send a message. I asked a question. You over reacted before finding out my stance.

Okay- you are just going for the passive aggressive so you can claim innocence.

As if I asked "Whats wrong with killing n*ggers"?

I didnt send a message. I asked a question. You over reacted before finding out my stance.

Okay- you are just going for the passive aggressive so you can claim innocence.

As if I asked "Whats wrong with killing n*ggers"?
Nothing passive aggressive and I am far from innocent. You just overreacted without finding out the details.

If you asked that I would ask you what you meant by that.

Forum List

Back