Gay Group Demands Christian Churches Be SHUT DOWN for Opposing Same-Sex Marriage

when the gay marriage debate got going, I predicted that it was just an end around to sue churches and destroy religion.

can't say I called it, since they are skipping suing them and going right for boarding them up.

leftist hate this country and freedom

When the gay marriage debate got going, I predicted the bigots would use the issue to re-criminalize homosexuality.

Can't say I called it, since they are skipping 'criminalization' and just going for outright shooting them on the streets.

View attachment 38946
link to the law itself please

and the truth hurts

knowing that you are full of so much hate that you would support shutting down churches in spite of the Constitution
Stop whining. No one is shutting down churches.
they are demanding it be done, so suck it

Link to the law itself please. Or does that not apply to you?
I posted nothing that needs a link

so piss off and get that link

when the gay marriage debate got going, I predicted that it was just an end around to sue churches and destroy religion.

can't say I called it, since they are skipping suing them and going right for boarding them up.

When the gay marriage debate got going, I predicted the bigots would use the issue to re-criminalize homosexuality.

Can't say I called it, since they are skipping 'criminalization' and just going for outright shooting them on the streets.

View attachment 38946

and the truth hurts

knowing that you are full of so much hate that you would support shutting down churches in spite of the Constitution
so your cool with this

you think it would be awesome that local black churches be picked for not having gay weddings?

or would that, finally, be wrong?

View attachment 38946

and the truth hurts

Christians are demanding that gays be executed.......so you best be careful what you suck on.
:link:

It's simple to you... but we know why. Forcing people to accommodate perversion is against the US Constitution but some states allow for it.

actually, the constitution says nothing of the sort, and Public Accommodation is settled law.

It got settled when racial bigots try to claim God didn't want them serving black folks.
Democrats didn't want to serve blacks. The churches brought about integration and freedom.

Nobody cares what kind of sex faggots have. The issue is that they want to force others against their convictions. Shut down churches? You faggots pick and chose what part of the bill of rights fits your agenda and want to discard the rest.

I don't care about the bill of rights one way or the other.

I think Religion is evil, regressive and hasn't done a good thing in the whole of human history, not once, not even by accident.

The day that Religion is abolished once and for all in favor of science and reason will be a great day.
Start a revolution, Che'.

We need another outbreak of AIDS. These American ISIS bigots are getting pretty vicious and this might divert their attention away from persecuting Christians.

TIMSLASH SAID:

'It has begun. LGBT “activists” have gone full fascist since the passage of Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).'

Nothing has 'begun,' moron – this is just another rightist thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

One 'group' isn't representative of all gay Americans; anyone can find at least one crazy group advocating for something crazy that's not representative of the whole.

And all RFRA measures – Federal and state – are bad law and should be repealed.

TIMSLASH SAID:

'It has begun. LGBT “activists” have gone full fascist since the passage of Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).'

Nothing has 'begun,' moron – this is just another rightist thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

One 'group' isn't representative of all gay Americans; anyone can find at least one crazy group advocating for something crazy that's not representative of the whole.

And all RFRA measures – Federal and state – are bad law and should be repealed.
You're fighting against the tide. There are 21 state RFRA laws and 16 more on the way in. (total of 37). Despite the 2 cowards in Indiana and Arkansas, RFRA is the wave of the future. Discrimination against gays is just getting revved up. Just wait until Jan. 2017, when the US president is Republican, Rs control the entire Congress, as wellas the SCOTUS. Gays rights will cease to exist.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/2015-state-rfra-legislation.aspx

I think they should shut down all the churches for perpetrating a fraud that there's a magic fairy in the sky who cares what kind of sex you are having.
I think they should round up all the queers, and throw them into mental institutions, for perpetrating a fraud that it is OK for 2 people of the same sex to have sex with each other. With these brain diseased degenerates on the loose, they proselytize kids, since they cannot reproduce themselves. This is something for EVERYONE to care about.

View attachment 38946

and the truth hurts

Goldwater was right.

The "21 state RFRA laws and 16 more on the way in" will end up like Indiana and Arkansas.

Utah's religious liberty and LGBT bill recognizes the civil rights of both communities, while protecting everyone's right to do public business without prejudice.

Utah's law and marriage equality are the future: not the nonsense IN and ARK had to endure to get right.

The "21 state RFRA laws and 16 more on the way in" will end up like Indiana and Arkansas.

Utah's religious liberty and LGBT bill recognizes the civil rights of both communities, while protecting everyone's right to do public business without prejudice.

Utah's law and marriage equality are the future: not the nonsense IN and ARK had to endure to get right.
Funny thing about the word "will". It so often winds up pointing to things that never happen. :biggrin:

And Christian homophobia is hateful and destructive, as we can see here where Christians are calling for the killing of homosexuals.
If that's what they need to do to stay in business then so be it. You want war, you'll get war.
Dont spread yourself too thin with all these imaginary wars.
All these? You're the one constantly crying about racial strife. That's so 70s.
Yes all these. Werent you one of the clowns threatening a race war? :laugh:

and the truth hurts

Goldwater was right.

Goldwater was a great Republican. He was correct on many things and wrong on some. So what was he "right" about in particular in the context of this debate?

Greg

And Christian homophobia is hateful and destructive, as we can see here where Christians are calling for the killing of homosexuals.
If that's what they need to do to stay in business then so be it. You want war, you'll get war.
Dont spread yourself too thin with all these imaginary wars.
All these? You're the one constantly crying about racial strife. That's so 70s.
Yes all these. Werent you one of the clowns threatening a race war? :laugh:

Goldwater was right.

Goldwater was a great Republican. He was correct on many things and wrong on some. So what was he "right" about in particular in the context of this debate?

Greg

He was right as to what would happen if the conservative movement allowed the Christian right to move in.

Nobody cares what kind of sex faggots have. The issue is that they want to force others against their convictions. Shut down churches? You faggots pick and chose what part of the bill of rights fits your agenda and want to discard the rest.

I think Religion is evil, regressive and hasn't done a good thing in the whole of human history, not once, not even by accident.

Once again, I point out, that Christian based churches feed more people around the world than any other organization, only the US government feeds more, through the food stamp program.

So JoeB131 shows his arrogance and ignorance in one little statement.

Regardless; there will NEVER be a time when the state says what is moral and what is not. They are strictly for what is LEGAL!! Many things are quite legal which are immoral!

Greg

and the truth hurts

Yet. For a while, no one was herding Jews into boxcars, either.
Germans were.
..and communist jews invented Gulag..Yagoda
Genrikh Yagoda - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
th-1.jpeg

I think they should shut down all the churches for perpetrating a fraud that there's a magic fairy in the sky who cares what kind of sex you are having.
I am still not sure what are we aiming at. JoeB says shut down all the churches (that's implication to Christianity) Are we talking about synagogues and temples also? Are we talking about persecuting all the religions or just Christianity?

Yet. For a while, no one was herding Jews into boxcars, either.
Germans were.
..and communist jews invented Gulag..Yagoda
Genrikh Yagoda - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
View attachment 39801
I'm well aware of your deflection. I'm not impressed.

Forum List

Back