Gay Group Demands Christian Churches Be SHUT DOWN for Opposing Same-Sex Marriage

link to the law itself please

and the truth hurts

knowing that you are full of so much hate that you would support shutting down churches in spite of the Constitution
Stop whining. No one is shutting down churches.
they are demanding it be done, so suck it
Yet. For a while, no one was herding Jews into boxcars, either.
Germans were.
Not at first. It took a steady drumbeat of hate to eventually drive things to that point. Hate is destructive, as we see unfolding here. Christophobia begets hate.

Germans were.
Not at first. It took a steady drumbeat of hate to eventually drive things to that point. Hate is destructive, as we see unfolding here. Christophobia begets hate.
So why are no gays being herded into box cars? That hate has existed for centuries.

I think they should shut down all the churches for perpetrating a fraud that there's a magic fairy in the sky who cares what kind of sex you are having.
Nobody cares what kind of sex faggots have. The issue is that they want to force others against their convictions. Shut down churches? You faggots pick and chose what part of the bill of rights fits your agenda and want to discard the rest.

You homophobes want to kill homosexuals- look one of you say it right here- so that means you all do- right?

View attachment 38943
LGBT rights activist charged with shooting Family Research Council guard

Yep- clearly that means that every Gay person wants to shoot at the Family Research Council- just as because the looney Christian lawyer is trying to make it legal to kill homosexuals means that all Christians want to kill homosexuals....

And that each time a Racist Conservative here on USMB says that negroes all want to rape white women- that means all Conservatives believe that.....

This kind of logic is GREAT!

Germans were.

And Christian homophobia is hateful and destructive, as we can see here where Christians are calling for the killing of homosexuals.

And Christian homophobia is hateful and destructive, as we can see here where Christians are calling for the killing of homosexuals.
If that's what they need to do to stay in business then so be it. You want war, you'll get war.
Dont spread yourself too thin with all these imaginary wars.
All these? You're the one constantly crying about racial strife. That's so 70s.
Yes all these. Werent you one of the clowns threatening a race war? :laugh:

If that's what they need to do to stay in business then so be it. You want war, you'll get war.
Nope. You get your whitties mixed up. We are not all the same.

Nope. You get your whitties mixed up. We are not all the same.
You all type alike. My bad.

Germans were.
So why are no gays being herded into box cars? That hate has existed for centuries.
Well, they are more or less in Muslim countries.

Germans were.

Does one hate justify another?

Onward christer solders? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::itsok::uhoh3::rofl::lmao:
I'm not a Christian. I'll be watching amused from the sidelines. I think the Christians outnumber the gays though.

The progressive right wing social cons want Big Government to deny equal rights to the LGBT community, but the LGBT community is "fascistic" in using Big Government to protect itself.

Once again- nothing says 'Conservative Patriotic American' like those calling for the killing of other Americans.

You must be proud.

I'm not a Christian. I'll be watching amused from the sidelines. I think the Christians outnumber the gays though.
They do, and the majority of American Christians support the LGBT. Only the heretics of the far right social con hate and persecute them.

They do, and the majority of American Christians support the LGBT. Only the heretics of the far right social con hate and persecute them.

And if anyone goes shooting LGBT, then the LEO won't even get involved, because the gunmen will be put down by their neighbors.

Germans were.
Well, they are more or less in Muslim countries.
This isnt a Muslim country. It the US. Look behind you. You dropped your deflection.

Forum List

Back