Gay Group Demands Christian Churches Be SHUT DOWN for Opposing Same-Sex Marriage

You would have to ask the leaders of his diocese why he was removed. None of this changes the fact that this was a matter handled internally by the church.

Now back to the actual topic...churches are not going to be shut down in this nation. The man mentioned in the OP is a fool and doesn't have the law or the people on his side.
I posted the reason why above.

"The CHRC is using section 13 of Canada’s Human Rights Act to investigate the priest. This is a section under which no defendant has ever won once the allegation has gone to tribunal — the next stage of the process."

If a business can be shut down a church can be shut down. Many would not have believed it possible that it would someday become illegal to refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding. The line has been crossed.

You would have to ask the leaders of his diocese why he was removed. None of this changes the fact that this was a matter handled internally by the church.

Now back to the actual topic...churches are not going to be shut down in this nation. The man mentioned in the OP is a fool and doesn't have the law or the people on his side.

"The CHRC is using section 13 of Canada’s Human Rights Act to investigate the priest. This is a section under which no defendant has ever won once the allegation has gone to tribunal — the next stage of the process."

If a business can be shut down a church can be shut down. Many would not have believed it possible that it would someday become illegal to refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding. The line has been crossed.

The matter was handled internally by his diocese. If you want to complain than complain to his church.

What business has the government shut down again?

If you cannot understand the difference between a public business and a private institution such a church than there is nothing I can say to help to you.

That being said, I hope you have a meaningful holiday weekend. Cheers!

Why can't gays make their own Fag church and Fag bible?

"In the beginning there was ass, and it was good"

The matter was handled internally by his diocese. If you want to complain than complain to his church.

If you cannot understand the difference between a public business and a private institution such a church than there is nothing I can say to help to you.

I explained it twice already. You need to help thyself. And what the fuck is a public business? Public IS government. Businesses are owned privately in this country!

Remember how all they wanted was to be able to get married?

Maybe people will learn some day

AIDS 5:14 "And the GayLord said: Go forth and sucketh the penises with fecal matter upon them and ye shall reap the rewards".

I explained it twice already. You need to help thyself. And what the fuck is a public business? Public IS government. Businesses are owned privately in this country!

No, you are simply blaming Canada's government for a matter that was handled internally by his diocese. Besides this case has nothing to do with America.

You really don't know the difference between a public business and a private business? If so, you are beyond any help at this point. Believe whatever supports your pearl clutching narrative, I really don't care if you wish to remain willfully obtuse.

A public business is a business which opens its doors to the public. A private institution has members. You don't have to be a member to shop at Ralph's.

Remember how all they wanted was to be able to get married?

Maybe people will learn some day

Where are churches being shut down in this country by gays? Oh wait...it isn't happbeing. You may now continue with your pearl clutching dramatics.

Why can't gays make their own Fag church and Fag bible?

"In the beginning there was ass, and it was good"
"And Adam layeth down with Steve and that was the end of mankind. The end."
Adam has been laying down with Steve for thousands and thousands of years and yet mankind is still kicking it.
Whoooooosh.

I am aware that it was supposed to be a joke. You're proof that many conservatives are not very good at comedy.

A public business is a business which opens its doors to the public. A private institution has members. You don't have to be a member to shop at Ralph's.
Wrong. You cannot redefine terms to suit yourself.
What is private company definition and meaning
private company

Definition
Business firm in the private (non-public) sector of an economy, controlled and operated by private individuals (and not by civil servants or government-employees). Used also as an alternative term for private limited company.

Homosexualism helps the depopulation of our globe. We should be thankful to faggots for looking out for future generations by not reproducing, thus by feeding less people, supporting sustainability.

Forum List

Back