Gay Group Demands Christian Churches Be SHUT DOWN for Opposing Same-Sex Marriage

Why can't gays make their own Fag church and Fag bible?

"In the beginning there was ass, and it was good"
"And Adam layeth down with Steve and that was the end of mankind. The end."
Adam has been laying down with Steve for thousands and thousands of years and yet mankind is still kicking it.
Whoooooosh.
I am aware that it was supposed to be a joke. You're proof that many conservatives are not very good at comedy.
But you're the one that took it seriously.

I think they should shut down all the churches for perpetrating a fraud that there's a magic fairy in the sky who cares what kind of sex you are having.
Here's an idea. If you don't like churches, don't go into them.

Why can't gays make their own Fag church and Fag bible?

"In the beginning there was ass, and it was good"
Adam has been laying down with Steve for thousands and thousands of years and yet mankind is still kicking it.
Whoooooosh.
I am aware that it was supposed to be a joke. You're proof that many conservatives are not very good at comedy.

Oh, I didn't take it seriously, I just thought it wasn't very funny.

Oh well, I am out for a bit I got some baking to do for the holiday and I need to go for a run before noon. Nice talking to you! Happy Easter! Cheers!

Nobody cares what kind of sex faggots have. The issue is that they want to force others against their convictions. Shut down churches? You faggots pick and chose what part of the bill of rights fits your agenda and want to discard the rest.

I don't care about the bill of rights one way or the other.

I think Religion is evil, regressive and hasn't done a good thing in the whole of human history, not once, not even by accident.

The day that Religion is abolished once and for all in favor of science and reason will be a great day.

You're right - except that people have the right to believe any nonsense they want. And they're certainly free to form little social groups to celebrate their own idiocy.

I'd like to see them lose their non-profit status but no politician has the cohones to take that on.

I think they should shut down all the churches for perpetrating a fraud that there's a magic fairy in the sky who cares what kind of sex you are having.
Here's an idea. If you don't like churches, don't go into them.
That's not good enough. The left intends to define for you what religion you should be and what beliefs you should have.

Whoooooosh.
Oh, I didn't take it seriously, I just thought it wasn't very funny.

Oh well, I am out for a bit I got some baking to do for the holiday and I need to go for a run before noon. Nice talking to you! Happy Easter! Cheers!
OK, happy Easter back atcha!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
It has begun. LGBT “activists” have gone full fascist since the passage of Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).

Now — right before the holiest days in the Christian calendar — one gay group is attacking Churches who dare to believe that homosexuality is wrong.
Gay Group Demands Christian Churches Be SHUT DOWN for Opposing Same-Sex Marriage Top Right News
The largest gay group in one Western state is demanding that Churches who follow the Bible be shut down by the government.
And discrimination continue again...
Only i think that both sides are really mad? Why they just can't find the solution? It's not so hard as they think...
Also, very interesting end of the article and one of the questions i wanna ask -
Gays never criticize Islam, even though it is only Muslims who are hanging gays from cranes and throwing them from buildings every single week. Why?

The gays are wrong.

These Westboro wannabes have just as much right to call themselves a church and preach their hate as real Christian churches have to preach love and tolerance of those who are different than us.

The problem is that fundies are crazy, they're loud and they're full of hate and fear of gays. As we've seen here, the rabid RWs love hate groups and are eager to blame others for their own failures.

In any event, we have no choice but to protect the rights of the nutter hate "churches" just as we protect the rights of real Christians. Too bad people don't also want to protect the rights of gays.

Nobody cares what kind of sex faggots have. The issue is that they want to force others against their convictions. Shut down churches? You faggots pick and chose what part of the bill of rights fits your agenda and want to discard the rest.

I don't care about the bill of rights one way or the other.

I think Religion is evil, regressive and hasn't done a good thing in the whole of human history, not once, not even by accident.

The day that Religion is abolished once and for all in favor of science and reason will be a great day.

Well, I think you are wrong there. While certain people really don't seem to follow their religious tenants (hate the sin not the sinner, their horrible discriminatory practices, etc.), there ARE a lot of religious people who do a lot of good. Soup kitchens, charities, shelters, hospitals, missionaries, etc. Some religious people are wonderful giving people, and a lot of the so-called "religious" people on this forum do not adequately represent all religious people.

Mike Huckabee thinks churches should give up tax exempt status. The downside is that what is spent on charitable works would go to the government instead.

On the plus side, churches would be free to say anything they want. They could openly endorse political candidates. They could denounce politicians from the pulpit. They could openly and loudly specify sins and pray for punishment.

Giving up tax exempt status would restore freedom of speech.

A public business is a business which opens its doors to the public. A private institution has members. You don't have to be a member to shop at Ralph's.
Wrong. You cannot redefine terms to suit yourself.
What is private company definition and meaning
private company

Definition
Business firm in the private (non-public) sector of an economy, controlled and operated by private individuals (and not by civil servants or government-employees). Used also as an alternative term for private limited company.

Actually, I'm right but you have to consider the terms in the context of the discussion.

A public business is a business which opens its doors to the public. A private institution has members. You don't have to be a member to shop at Ralph's.
Wrong. You cannot redefine terms to suit yourself.
What is private company definition and meaning
private company

Definition
Business firm in the private (non-public) sector of an economy, controlled and operated by private individuals (and not by civil servants or government-employees). Used also as an alternative term for private limited company.

Actually, I'm right but you have to consider the terms in the context of the discussion.
Actually no, you are not right. I've owned my own business for over 28 years now and open to the public does not mean publicly owned. I've tossed out numerous characters, and turned down jobs based on my beliefs (promoting abortion). I would turn down a gay wedding, celebration, whatever event but would lie about it since they are using government to strong arm private citizens.

Forum List

Back