Gay Group Demands Christian Churches Be SHUT DOWN for Opposing Same-Sex Marriage

SaveALife-e1412789342569-300x239.jpg
Does USMB condone messages about killing cops on its site?
Whats wrong with killing cops?

There mates get a tad annoyed, track you down and you end up shot, fried or injected with stuff that sends one to one's maker....via a court process of course. I have heard of better career moves.

Greg
If their mates get annoyed you just kill them too.

Good luck with your chosen career path.

Greg

There mates get a tad annoyed, track you down and you end up shot, fried or injected with stuff that sends one to one's maker....via a court process of course. I have heard of better career moves.

Greg

Greg
Thanks. No luck needed though. I've already hit the top at a relatively young age.

The churches will be shut down when the squads come to shut them down.

So where are they?

I can't believe people would talk about killing cops as if it's no big deal and perhaps justified when just this week ISIS posted a poster on their web page with name, address and photo of cops with a message instructing sleepers cells murder them. Inciting murder is what you're practicing. Pathetic asshole(s).

I can't believe people would talk about killing cops as if it's no big deal and perhaps justified when just this week ISIS posted a poster on their web page with name, address and photo of cops with a message instructing sleepers cells murder them. Inciting murder is what you're practicing. Pathetic asshole(s).
its not a big deal. Cops are some of the most crooked POS known to mankind. Fuck them.

its not a big deal. Cops are some of the most crooked POS known to mankind. Fuck them.

Inciting murder is what you're practicing. Pathetic asshole(s).

So you do not understand why murder is wrong.

You are a sick POS.

If that's what they need to do to stay in business then so be it. You want war, you'll get war.
Dont spread yourself too thin with all these imaginary wars.
All these? You're the one constantly crying about racial strife. That's so 70s.
Yes all these. Werent you one of the clowns threatening a race war? :laugh:
they are demanding it be done, so suck it

Link to the law itself please. Or does that not apply to you?
I posted nothing that needs a link

so piss off and get that link

Goldwater was right.

Goldwater was a great Republican. He was correct on many things and wrong on some. So what was he "right" about in particular in the context of this debate?

Greg

He was right as to what would happen if the conservative movement allowed the Christian right to move in.
Yes -
"Goddamn it, John ... the Republicans are selling their soul to win elections ... Mark my word ... if and when these preachers get control of the party, and they’re sure trying to do so, it’s going to be a terrible damn problem." -- Barry Goldwater as told to John Dean

Something tells me you're a felon. I hope when the day comes you make your dream come true of killing a cop, they put a hyde in your melon before you get to first base.

Greg

Greg
Thanks. No luck needed though. I've already hit the top at a relatively young age.

Number 1 most wanted?? lol

Greg

He's just a chain yanker.

Greg

I think they should shut down all the churches for perpetrating a fraud that there's a magic fairy in the sky who cares what kind of sex you are having.
Nobody cares what kind of sex faggots have. The issue is that they want to force others against their convictions. Shut down churches? You faggots pick and chose what part of the bill of rights fits your agenda and want to discard the rest.
This is ignorant, hateful nonsense – typical of most on the right.

No one seeks to “force others against their convictions” to accept anything; nor does anyone seek to 'shut down churches.'

As a fact of Constitutional jurisprudence state and local public accommodations laws in no way 'violate' the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment (Employment Division v. Smith).

Oh, it really is simple: Don't like same sex marriage? Don't marry someone of the same sex.
It's simple to you... but we know why. Forcing people to accommodate perversion is against the US Constitution but some states allow for it.
Wrong.

State and local public accommodations are necessary, proper, and Constitutional, as authorized by the Commerce Clause – where no one is 'forced' to do anything.

Moreover, such laws in no way violate religious liberty:

'Although a State would be "prohibiting the free exercise [of religion]" in violation of the [Free Exercise] Clause if it sought to ban the performance of (or abstention from) physical acts solely because of their religious motivation, the Clause does not relieve an individual of the obligation to comply with a law that incidentally forbids (or requires) the performance of an act that his religious belief requires (or forbids) if the law is not specifically directed to religious practice and is otherwise constitutional as applied to those who engage in the specified act for nonreligious reasons.'

Employment Division v. Smith LII Legal Information Institute

This guy is an idiot. Churches are not going to be shut down b/c they oppose gay marriage, drama queens.
We are following Canada's footsteps. This is ONE example...

Priest removed for anti-gay anti-abortion sermons - New Brunswick - CBC News
Father Donat Gionet, a Catholic priest in Caraquet who was relieved of duties for anti-gay and anti-abortion comments in recent sermons, told CBC Wednesday he was merely teaching church doctrine.
At least you and others on the right are consistent at being ignorant and wrong.

The priest was subject to an act of the Church, a private entity, not an act of government.

This guy is an idiot. Churches are not going to be shut down b/c they oppose gay marriage, drama queens.
We are following Canada's footsteps. This is ONE example...

Priest removed for anti-gay anti-abortion sermons - New Brunswick - CBC News
Father Donat Gionet, a Catholic priest in Caraquet who was relieved of duties for anti-gay and anti-abortion comments in recent sermons, told CBC Wednesday he was merely teaching church doctrine.
At least you and others on the right are consistent at being ignorant and wrong.

The priest was subject to an act of the Church, a private entity, not an act of government.
But you missed the point. The reason the church acted in the manner it did was the fear of government. There's no other reason since homosexuality is a sin in the Bible and has been all along. The church teaching on this goes back all the way to its' roots.

That priest is 85 years old and was holding services at more than one church at the edge of the Acadian Peninsula - even after looking at the map I don't know where this is. I would not consider these churches capable of making a difference in gays trying to close churches.
The gays could create their own churches and not allow Christians to be members. Maybe that will help them hold on to the mistaken idea they are special. And they need to remember that "church folk" will not react nicely to this sort of threat - empty as it is.

Forum List

Back