Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court

Well, good for you.....are you one of those who are always trying to shove your hetero life style down everyone's throat?
While that's a fairly accurate description of homo sex, I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
Are you really so pathetically mentally challenged that you do not know that most gay people are born to heterosexuals. ?
I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
I'll remind you that gay people have children and some of them turn out to be gay
They have to pretend like they're heteros in order to do so. Just like us, except wannabes.

#HeteroPride.
You are really fucking stupid!! That is all there is to it.

gaybabay.jpg

We need a special court for these special people. muslim judges for gay criminals.
Like Roy Moore.....and his fellow patriarchal religion judges....they may as well be muslim........many of them probably already are tho they pretend to be that other patriarchal religion....hard to tell them apart.
I support the hetero cause and don't really pay much attention to barren men.

#HeteroPride.
Barren men? What the fuck are you talking about now you silly twerp??!!
Why are you soooooo obsessed with all things gay? Why do you only make threads about gay stuff?
I do not only make threads about "gay stuff" You're not paying attention. I get involved in many topics. I address gay issues because I am committed to civil rights and fighting bigotry. I also post and start thread about racial injustice and immigration. Does that answer you question.?
Well I really only ever see you start threads about gay stuff - one after another, and most of them seem to turn out to be imagined rather than actual slights against your brethren, but I’ll take your word for it since you are the elderly SJW type ;)

Whenever you read about complaints like this, you can pretty much be certain that at the core of the complaint is the fear that Christianity will not get special treatment.
We need a special court for these special people. muslim judges for gay criminals.
I see....You want Muslim Judges for gay criminals...of which there are few, but you do not want gay judges for Christian criminals of which there are many. What the fuck is wrong with your diseased brain?
So you are so thoroughly bigoted that you think gays can judge, but not be judged.

Do you have aids in your brain?

#HeteroPride.
Are you so thoroughly bigoted that you think Christians can judge, but not be judged.
I asked you first. :)

Like Roy Moore.....and his fellow patriarchal religion judges....they may as well be muslim........many of them probably already are tho they pretend to be that other patriarchal religion....hard to tell them apart.

#HeteroPride.
Well, good for you.....are you one of those who are always trying to shove your hetero life style down everyone's throat?
While that's a fairly accurate description of homo sex, I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
Are you really so pathetically mentally challenged that you do not know that most gay people are born to heterosexuals. ?

You do realize that lesbians can still get pregnant and give birth. Right? That doesn't make her heterosexual.
Of course I know that! Jesus fucking Christ! And gay men can produce sperm. The idiot Aba apparently does not know that.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.
I'll remind you that gay people have children and some of them turn out to be gay
They have to pretend like they're heteros in order to do so. Just like us, except wannabes.

#HeteroPride.

gaybabay.jpg
Stupid is thinking homo sex results in children.

Gays with kids are the Rachel Dolenzals of the homo world.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

You do realize that lesbians can still get pregnant and give birth. Right? That doesn't make her heterosexual.
Of course I know that! Jesus fucking Christ! And gay men can produce sperm. The idiot Aba apparently does not know that.
Have you got the crime stats by religion yet? TIA.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

Get back with us when they have eggs and ovaries, k?

Whenever you read about complaints like this, you can pretty much be certain that at the core of the complaint is the fear that Christianity will not get special treatment.
I see....You want Muslim Judges for gay criminals...of which there are few, but you do not want gay judges for Christian criminals of which there are many. What the fuck is wrong with your diseased brain?
So you are so thoroughly bigoted that you think gays can judge, but not be judged.

#HeteroPride.
Are you so thoroughly bigoted that you think Christians can judge, but not be judged.
Gays can judge and be judged. It is a matter of integrity and professionalism. . Not religion, gender, sexual orientation or anything else. NOW answer MY question.

#HeteroPride.
Gays can judge and be judged. It is a matter of integrity and professionalism. . Not religion, gender, sexual orientation or anything else. NOW answer MY question.

Is that fallacy by assertion I see happening here?

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

gaybabay.jpg
Stupid is thinking homo sex results in children.

Gays with kids are the Rachel Dolenzals of the homo world.

#HeteroPride.
:ahole-1:

#HeteroPride.
If gays can be judged, why the uproar over muslim judges? Are you saying muslims are gay hating bigots?

#HeteroPride.

I'm not playing your moronic game that is attempting to derail the thread., The topic is gay judges.

#HeteroPride.
If gays can be judged, why the uproar over muslim judges? Are you saying muslims are gay hating bigots?
What uproar over Muslim judges.? Jeeeezus fucking Christ! It is the right wing assholes who rail against Muslim judges. Where do you get this dumb ass shit from. I'm beginning to think that you are really mentally challenged. In fact it's obvious.

#HeteroPride.

I'm not playing your moronic game that is attempting to derail the thread., The topic is gay judges.
Who can't be judged themselves. At least by muslims. The bigotry is inbred.

#HeteroPride.

Ahemmmm. YOU stated in YOUR thread that few gays are criminals but many Christians are. I’m asking you to prove your assertion -as firstly it sounds rather bigoted of you (ironic, eh?) - and secondly I would be astonished if you could produce stats by religion and stats by sexual orientation! However, since YOU made the claim in YOUR own thread presumably you can do so. So why don’t you?

#HeteroPride.
What uproar over Muslim judges.? Jeeeezus fucking Christ! It is the right wing assholes who rail against Muslim judges. Where do you get this dumb ass shit from. I'm beginning to think that you are really mentally challenged. In fact it's obvious.
You're just used to dealing with people who put things in their butts. I'm hetero.

#HeteroPride.

Ahemmmm. YOU stated in YOUR thread that few gays are criminals but many Christians are. I’m asking you to prove your assertion -as firstly it sounds rather bigoted of you (ironic, eh?) - and secondly I would be astonished if you could produce stats by religion and stats by sexual orientation! However, since YOU made the claim in YOUR own thread presumably you can do so. So why don’t you?

Because he's a lispy faggot.

This guy here..

Every thread he starts revolves around homosexuality.

You wanna call me out on that so I can make a list, "Progressive"?

Forum List

Back