Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court

You do realize that lesbians can still get pregnant and give birth. Right? That doesn't make her heterosexual.
Of course I know that! Jesus fucking Christ! And gay men can produce sperm. The idiot Aba apparently does not know that.
Have you got the crime stats by religion yet? TIA.
I'm not playing your moronic game that is attempting to derail the thread., The topic is gay judges.
Ahemmmm. YOU stated in YOUR thread that few gays are criminals but many Christians are. I’m asking you to prove your assertion -as firstly it sounds rather bigoted of you (ironic, eh?) - and secondly I would be astonished if you could produce stats by religion and stats by sexual orientation! However, since YOU made the claim in YOUR own thread presumably you can do so. So why don’t you?
The Criminal History of the Christian Church (SECTION INDEX)

Criminals using Grindr to lure victims, warn police | Daily Mail Online

Homosexual Serial Killers

But more importantly, none of the serial killers listed here represent typical homosexuals, who, like the general population, are almost never involved in violent crime. The exact nature of each individual's feelings, attitudes, and behavior with regards to sex is unique, in the general population as well as among serial killers. Legally, all or nearly all of the homosexual serial killers on this list would be considered sexual deviants because of the extreme and violent nature of their acts -- not simply because of their homosexual orientation. It must be emphasized that violent sexual deviancy is exhibited by heterosexual serial killers as well.

No ethnic, religious or cultural group promotes this sort of violence. But in a free society, no culture is entirely free from violence, despite their best efforts. Kristi Degn eloquently wrote a letter to the editor in response to a writer who felt it was okay to single one culture out as perpetrators of violence:

That's it. I'm not going to further suborn you derailing this thread about gay judges

TL;DR

I guarantee his faggot ass is reporting right about now. He's good for that.

Oh you don't agree? Report! I seriously doubt anything sticks here, though.

He's gotten away with a lot of that elsewhere, and I know it, therefore I hammer him a bit harder than other nails.

^I cannot think of a way at this time to unfaggotify that statement.

Last edited:
I do not only make threads about "gay stuff" You're not paying attention. I get involved in many topics. I address gay issues because I am committed to civil rights and fighting bigotry. I also post and start thread about racial injustice and immigration. Does that answer you question.?

So why are the only “civil rights” that you care about, the “rights” of sick, morally-defective perverts, to force their destructive filth on the rest of society, especially on children? And why is the only “bigotry” that you condemn, that which sane people recognize as basic decency and common sense?

I think it's clear enough what you really stand for.

Ahemmmm. YOU stated in YOUR thread that few gays are criminals but many Christians are. I’m asking you to prove your assertion -as firstly it sounds rather bigoted of you (ironic, eh?) - and secondly I would be astonished if you could produce stats by religion and stats by sexual orientation! However, since YOU made the claim in YOUR own thread presumably you can do so. So why don’t you?

Homosexuals are a very tiny minority of the population—by credible estimates, less than 4%. Christians are much, much more numerous, by at least a few orders of magnitude.

It stands to reason that even if homosexuals have a much higher rate of criminality than normal people, and Christians a much lower rate than non-Christians, that there will still be many more Christian criminals than homosexual criminals. In fact, I'll go so far as to say that even though only a tiny minority of Christians are criminals, Christian criminals are probably more numerous than all homosexuals, criminal or non-criminal.

Of course, TheRegressivePervert hates Christians. He hates any sort of moral values, or anyone who stands for or holds to such values. He is evil to his very core, and hates anything that opposes evil. That is why he stands with homosexuals and other sick perverts, and that is why he stands against Christians, or anyone with any moral values.

Last edited:
Like Roy Moore.....and his fellow patriarchal religion judges....they may as well be muslim........many of them probably already are tho they pretend to be that other patriarchal religion....hard to tell them apart.
I support the hetero cause and don't really pay much attention to barren men.

#HeteroPride.
Well, good for you.....are you one of those who are always trying to shove your hetero life style down everyone's throat?

What do you think? Ready to raise a child, GF?
We already did, she's a beautiful, successful adult now.

Who is "we"?
My family.

Like Roy Moore.....and his fellow patriarchal religion judges....they may as well be muslim........many of them probably already are tho they pretend to be that other patriarchal religion....hard to tell them apart.

#HeteroPride.
Well, good for you.....are you one of those who are always trying to shove your hetero life style down everyone's throat?
While that's a fairly accurate description of homo sex, I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
It's always amused me how those claiming to be hetero talk so much about homosexual sex....or at least their oft-fastacised idea of homosexual sex.......way more than gays ever do.
Homos are a one generation nation. Heteros are forever.

#HeteroPride.
Not true. And not all heteros reproduce or can reproduce either.

#HeteroPride.
Barren men? What the fuck are you talking about now you silly twerp??!!
Why are you soooooo obsessed with all things gay? Why do you only make threads about gay stuff?
I do not only make threads about "gay stuff" You're not paying attention. I get involved in many topics. I address gay issues because I am committed to civil rights and fighting bigotry. I also post and start thread about racial injustice and immigration. Does that answer you question.?

Bull-fucking shit! The last non-homosexual-related thread you started was about the bullet train to nowhere in CA, faggot. It wasn't on this forum, either.
Oh...stalking now.

Are you really so pathetically mentally challenged that you do not know that most gay people are born to heterosexuals. ?
I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
I'll remind you that gay people have children and some of them turn out to be gay
They have to pretend like they're heteros in order to do so. Just like us, except wannabes.

#HeteroPride.
You are really fucking stupid!! That is all there is to it.

gaybabay.jpg
Stupid is thinking homo sex results in children.

Gays with kids are the Rachel Dolenzals of the homo world.

#HeteroPride.
Again...the thinking about gay sex all the time. Funny thing is, when gays look at heteros, they don't automatically think about hetero sex. I guess that's one of our differences.

I see....You want Muslim Judges for gay criminals...of which there are few, but you do not want gay judges for Christian criminals of which there are many. What the fuck is wrong with your diseased brain?
So you are so thoroughly bigoted that you think gays can judge, but not be judged.

Do you have aids in your brain?

#HeteroPride.
Are you so thoroughly bigoted that you think Christians can judge, but not be judged.
I asked you first. :)
Gays can judge and be judged. It is a matter of integrity and professionalism. . Not religion, gender, sexual orientation or anything else. NOW answer MY question.
If gays can be judged, why the uproar over muslim judges? Are you saying muslims are gay hating bigots?
Muslim judges...christian judges....what's the difference?

Are you so thoroughly bigoted that you think Christians can judge, but not be judged.
Gays can judge and be judged. It is a matter of integrity and professionalism. . Not religion, gender, sexual orientation or anything else. NOW answer MY question.
If gays can be judged, why the uproar over muslim judges? Are you saying muslims are gay hating bigots?
What uproar over Muslim judges.? Jeeeezus fucking Christ! It is the right wing assholes who rail against Muslim judges. Where do you get this dumb ass shit from. I'm beginning to think that you are really mentally challenged. In fact it's obvious.
You're just used to dealing with people who put things in their butts. I'm hetero.

#HeteroPride.
And again...that thinking about gay sex....so....much.....(even tho heteros also perform anal sex, or so I've heard)

#HeteroPride.
While that's a fairly accurate description of homo sex, I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
It's always amused me how those claiming to be hetero talk so much about homosexual sex....or at least their oft-fastacised idea of homosexual sex.......way more than gays ever do.

#HeteroPride.
Not one homo can reproduce unless he goes hetero.

#HeteroPride.

I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
I'll remind you that gay people have children and some of them turn out to be gay
They have to pretend like they're heteros in order to do so. Just like us, except wannabes.

#HeteroPride.
You are really fucking stupid!! That is all there is to it.

gaybabay.jpg
Stupid is thinking homo sex results in children.

Gays with kids are the Rachel Dolenzals of the homo world.

#HeteroPride.
Again...the thinking about gay sex all the time. Funny thing is, when gays look at heteros, they don't automatically think about hetero sex. I guess that's one of our differences.
Another difference is the ability to procreate.

#HeteroPride.

What uproar over Muslim judges.? Jeeeezus fucking Christ! It is the right wing assholes who rail against Muslim judges. Where do you get this dumb ass shit from. I'm beginning to think that you are really mentally challenged. In fact it's obvious.
You're just used to dealing with people who put things in their butts. I'm hetero.

#HeteroPride.

and yet you keep your head up your ass

go figure
According to homos, cramming objects in your butt is a good thing.

I'm a hetero breeder. We contribute to the ongoing species.

#HeteroPride.
And yet again...that imagery......

#HeteroPride.
And again...that thinking about gay sex....so....much.....(even tho heteros also perform anal sex, or so I've heard)
They also perform male to female sex. Homos don't.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.
And this is significant, how?

#HeteroPride.

go figure

#HeteroPride.
Vaginas make you sick to your stomach.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.
They also perform male to female sex. Homos don't.

#HeteroPride.
And?

#HeteroPride.

go figure

#HeteroPride.
Vaginas make you sick to your stomach.

#HeteroPride.
:lol: Oh, hardly.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.
And this is significant, how?
Heteros continue the species. Without us there would be no such thing as homos. Homos owe us their very existence.

#HeteroPride.

In my opinion:

Some gay judges cannot rule fairly on Christian matters.
Some Hispanic American judges cannot rule fairly on immigration matters.
Some liberal judges cannot rule fairly on anything having to do with the Honorable Donald J. Trump.
Some female judges cannot rule fairly on sexual harassment charges.
Some African American judges cannot rule fairly on police brutality charges.

Judges are human beings just like us.

They have the same prejudices, fears, and hurts that we all have.

The one big difference: they have POWER.

As another poster implied, so long as our judges are frail human beings, there will always be injustices.

Forum List

Back