Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court

While that's a fairly accurate description of homo sex, I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
Are you really so pathetically mentally challenged that you do not know that most gay people are born to heterosexuals. ?

You do realize that lesbians can still get pregnant and give birth. Right? That doesn't make her heterosexual.
Of course I know that! Jesus fucking Christ! And gay men can produce sperm. The idiot Aba apparently does not know that.
Have you got the crime stats by religion yet? TIA.
I'm not playing your moronic game that is attempting to derail the thread., The topic is gay judges.
YOU are the one who said there are many criminal Christians - I just asked you to prove it.. So YOU are derailing YOUR OWN thread!

gays are not meant to have children
it is not natural
Bigoted Bovine Excrement
ANOTHER one who thinks stating facts is being a bigot
you need to read a dictionary

Please explained exactly why gays are not meant to have children? And spare me the whole procreation horseshit
Gays can't have children unless they pretend to be heteros.

What are you, the anti-biologist?

it is not natural
Bigoted Bovine Excrement

Please explained exactly why gays are not meant to have children? And spare me the whole procreation horseshit
??no that's just it??
they can't have children....they can't procreate...horseshit?? the laws of nature are horseshit??
so when we discuss on the forum, all facts and laws of nature are horseshit?

you can go with believing god made it that way or evolution with or without god
they are PHYSICALLY not meant to have children
you deny this??

it is not natural
Bigoted Bovine Excrement

Please explained exactly why gays are not meant to have children? And spare me the whole procreation horseshit. Gay people can be and are parents
please explain your HATEFUL, bigoted answer
example:
I say blacks commit murder at many times the rate of whites--which is a FACT
blacks then say RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they either are stupid-don't research/etc and/or they THINK there is hate in there---somewhere

you people are the bigot/haters/racist === you THINK there is hate in the posts here--when there is NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you really so pathetically mentally challenged that you do not know that most gay people are born to heterosexuals. ?

You do realize that lesbians can still get pregnant and give birth. Right? That doesn't make her heterosexual.
Of course I know that! Jesus fucking Christ! And gay men can produce sperm. The idiot Aba apparently does not know that.
I'm not playing your moronic game that is attempting to derail the thread., The topic is gay judges.
Ahemmmm. YOU stated in YOUR thread that few gays are criminals but many Christians are. I’m asking you to prove your assertion -as firstly it sounds rather bigoted of you (ironic, eh?) - and secondly I would be astonished if you could produce stats by religion and stats by sexual orientation! However, since YOU made the claim in YOUR own thread presumably you can do so. So why don’t you?
The Criminal History of the Christian Church (SECTION INDEX)

Criminals using Grindr to lure victims, warn police | Daily Mail Online

Homosexual Serial Killers

But more importantly, none of the serial killers listed here represent typical homosexuals, who, like the general population, are almost never involved in violent crime. The exact nature of each individual's feelings, attitudes, and behavior with regards to sex is unique, in the general population as well as among serial killers. Legally, all or nearly all of the homosexual serial killers on this list would be considered sexual deviants because of the extreme and violent nature of their acts -- not simply because of their homosexual orientation. It must be emphasized that violent sexual deviancy is exhibited by heterosexual serial killers as well.

No ethnic, religious or cultural group promotes this sort of violence. But in a free society, no culture is entirely free from violence, despite their best efforts. Kristi Degn eloquently wrote a letter to the editor in response to a writer who felt it was okay to single one culture out as perpetrators of violence:

That's it. I'm not going to further suborn you derailing this thread about gay judges

it is not natural
Bigoted Bovine Excrement

??no that's just it??
they can't have children....they can't procreate...horseshit?? the laws of nature are horseshit??

you deny this??
So do you believe that they can't be parents ?Parents to children who have been thrown away or abused by hetero parents>?

Are you so thoroughly bigoted that you think Christians can judge, but not be judged.
I asked you first. :)
Gays can judge and be judged. It is a matter of integrity and professionalism. . Not religion, gender, sexual orientation or anything else. NOW answer MY question.
If gays can be judged, why the uproar over muslim judges? Are you saying muslims are gay hating bigots?
What uproar over Muslim judges.? Jeeeezus fucking Christ! It is the right wing assholes who rail against Muslim judges. Where do you get this dumb ass shit from. I'm beginning to think that you are really mentally challenged. In fact it's obvious.
You're just used to dealing with people who put things in their butts. I'm hetero.

#HeteroPride.

and yet you keep your head up your ass

go figure

it is not natural
Bigoted Bovine Excrement

Please explained exactly why gays are not meant to have children? And spare me the whole procreation horseshit. Gay people can be and are parents

Ahemmmm. YOU stated in YOUR thread that few gays are criminals but many Christians are. I’m asking you to prove your assertion -as firstly it sounds rather bigoted of you (ironic, eh?) - and secondly I would be astonished if you could produce stats by religion and stats by sexual orientation! However, since YOU made the claim in YOUR own thread presumably you can do so. So why don’t you?
The Criminal History of the Christian Church (SECTION INDEX)

Criminals using Grindr to lure victims, warn police | Daily Mail Online

Homosexual Serial Killers

But more importantly, none of the serial killers listed here represent typical homosexuals, who, like the general population, are almost never involved in violent crime. The exact nature of each individual's feelings, attitudes, and behavior with regards to sex is unique, in the general population as well as among serial killers. Legally, all or nearly all of the homosexual serial killers on this list would be considered sexual deviants because of the extreme and violent nature of their acts -- not simply because of their homosexual orientation. It must be emphasized that violent sexual deviancy is exhibited by heterosexual serial killers as well.

No ethnic, religious or cultural group promotes this sort of violence. But in a free society, no culture is entirely free from violence, despite their best efforts. Kristi Degn eloquently wrote a letter to the editor in response to a writer who felt it was okay to single one culture out as perpetrators of violence:

That's it. I'm not going to further suborn you derailing this thread about gay judges
Ha ha ha ha. You post to a link that echoes your bigotry about Christianity and which says this: ‘The terrifying history of a morbid cult that destroyed the ancient world’ .... when YOU referred to CURRENT Christian criminality in the US. Priceless.
So, just admit it - you clearly don’t have US crime stats by religion and were just being bigoted against Christians when you slurred them. Shame on you, you highly selective faux anti bigot you ;)

Last edited:
That's it. I'm not going to furthersuborn you derailing this thread about gay judges

Well, that’s a relief :rolleyes:

Definition of suborn

transitive verb
1: to induce secretly to do an unlawful thing
2: to induce to commit perjury; also : to obtain (perjured testimony) from a witness

it is not natural
Bigoted Bovine Excrement

??no that's just it??

you deny this??
So do you believe that they can't be parents ?Parents to children who have been thrown away or abused by hetero parents>?
that's fine --sure..and some are better than a lot of hetero parents
but--it seems--evolution/god/etc did not mean for them to be parents
certainly there is a reason for this...a physical law for this

it is not natural
Bigoted Bovine Excrement

??no that's just it??

you deny this??
I don’t see where Harmonica ever said anything about them being unable to be parents, do you?

I asked you first. :)
Gays can judge and be judged. It is a matter of integrity and professionalism. . Not religion, gender, sexual orientation or anything else. NOW answer MY question.
If gays can be judged, why the uproar over muslim judges? Are you saying muslims are gay hating bigots?
What uproar over Muslim judges.? Jeeeezus fucking Christ! It is the right wing assholes who rail against Muslim judges. Where do you get this dumb ass shit from. I'm beginning to think that you are really mentally challenged. In fact it's obvious.
You're just used to dealing with people who put things in their butts. I'm hetero.

#HeteroPride.

go figure
According to homos, cramming objects in your butt is a good thing.

I'm a hetero breeder. We contribute to the ongoing species.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

go figure

#HeteroPride.

that explains a lot.

Latest SAT Scores Continue Downward Trend, College Board Reports

#HeteroPride.

go figure

#HeteroPride.

that explains a lot.

Latest SAT Scores Continue Downward Trend, College Board Reports
I'm here to help. :)

Today you learned homo sex cannot produce offspring.

Forum List

Back