Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court

We need a special court for these special people. muslim judges for gay criminals.
Like Roy Moore.....and his fellow patriarchal religion judges....they may as well be muslim........many of them probably already are tho they pretend to be that other patriarchal religion....hard to tell them apart.
I support the hetero cause and don't really pay much attention to barren men.

#HeteroPride.
Well, good for you.....are you one of those who are always trying to shove your hetero life style down everyone's throat?

What do you think? Ready to raise a child, GF?
We already did, she's a beautiful, successful adult now.

Who is "we"?

Whenever you read about complaints like this, you can pretty much be certain that at the core of the complaint is the fear that Christianity will not get special treatment.
We need a special court for these special people. muslim judges for gay criminals.
Like Roy Moore.....and his fellow patriarchal religion judges....they may as well be muslim........many of them probably already are tho they pretend to be that other patriarchal religion....hard to tell them apart.

#HeteroPride.
Barren men? What the fuck are you talking about now you silly twerp??!!

#HeteroPride.
Well, good for you.....are you one of those who are always trying to shove your hetero life style down everyone's throat?
While that's a fairly accurate description of homo sex, I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
It's always amused me how those claiming to be hetero talk so much about homosexual sex....or at least their oft-fastacised idea of homosexual sex.......way more than gays ever do.
Homos are a one generation nation. Heteros are forever.

#HeteroPride.

Whenever you read about complaints like this, you can pretty much be certain that at the core of the complaint is the fear that Christianity will not get special treatment.

#HeteroPride.
No children. Unless they do the hetero thing.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.
Why are you soooooo obsessed with all things gay? Why do you only make threads about gay stuff?

#HeteroPride.
While that's a fairly accurate description of homo sex, I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
Are you really so pathetically mentally challenged that you do not know that most gay people are born to heterosexuals. ?
That’s kind of what he said :rolleyes:
#HeteroPride

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.
Are you really so pathetically mentally challenged that you do not know that most gay people are born to heterosexuals. ?
Are you really so pathetically mentally challenged that you do not know that most gay people are Not born to homosexuals, ever?

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.
I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.

I see....You want Muslim Judges for gay criminals...of which there are few, but you do not want gay judges for Christian criminals of which there are many. What the fuck is wrong with your diseased brain?

I see....You want Muslim Judges for gay criminals...of which there are few, but you do not want gay judges for Christian criminals of which there are many. What the fuck is wrong with your diseased brain?
You have crime stats by religion in the US? Link please.

I want a redneck cracker judge for your faggot ass. :badgrin:

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

You do realize that lesbians can still get pregnant and give birth. Right? That doesn't make her heterosexual.

#HeteroPride.
Why are you soooooo obsessed with all things gay? Why do you only make threads about gay stuff?
I do not only make threads about "gay stuff" You're not paying attention. I get involved in many topics. I address gay issues because I am committed to civil rights and fighting bigotry. I also post and start thread about racial injustice and immigration. Does that answer you question.?

So you are so thoroughly bigoted that you think gays can judge, but not be judged.

Do you have aids in your brain?

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.
I'll remind you that gay people have children and some of them turn out to be gay

#HeteroPride.
I do not only make threads about "gay stuff" You're not paying attention. I get involved in many topics. I address gay issues because I am committed to civil rights and fighting bigotry. I also post and start thread about racial injustice and immigration. Does that answer you question.?

Bull-fucking shit! The last non-homosexual-related thread you started was about the bullet train to nowhere in CA, faggot. It wasn't on this forum, either.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.
I'll remind you that gay people have children and some of them turn out to be gay
They have to pretend like they're heteros in order to do so. Just like us, except wannabes.

#HeteroPride.

So you are so thoroughly bigoted that you think gays can judge, but not be judged.

Do you have aids in your brain?

#HeteroPride.
Are you so thoroughly bigoted that you think Christians can judge, but not be judged.

Forum List

Back