Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court

For someone who claims to not be gay, you sure do expend a lot of energy defending and supporting it.

You have to defend those who are discriminated against in society.

Its the moral thing to do.
just as whites and Christians are discriminated against BIG time in the MSM/by blacks/by gays/ by lefties/etc
example:
the OP poster does it in this thread--badmouthing/etc Christians
I am not "bad mouthing Christians" I am badmouthing this one particular hysterical, bigoted jackass who calls himself a Christian, as well as anyone who agrees with him

Feeling the victim as a hetero?
Loud and Proud.

#HeteroPride

This "HeteroPride" thing, interpreting it as some sort of statement against LGBTs, is decidedly ridiculous. I'm heterosexual, simply through the operation of nature; not for the purpose of making any sort of political statement against anyone else. I have never experienced, nor heard of any person saying anything that can be construed as being a statement against being a heterosexual. The only problems that we heterosexuals experience originate from within our own ranks: gender-hatred, sexual assault, attempts at subjugating one's partner, domestic violence, and other attempts to ruin relationships between heterosexuals. Look at how many dirty words that male heterosexuals have come up with for female genitalia so that they can show disrespect for their female counterparts. LGBTs have nothing to do with our problems.
Yet another example of your...imprecise...thought process.

Are gay pride people making a statement against heteros? I am a proud heterosexual. You of course are free to lend your superiority to the less fortunate homos. Just as I am free to lend my support to my people.

#HeteroPride.
Why is it that heteros do all that raping? Is it a hetero thing? Why is it that almost all terrorists are heteros? Is it a hetero thing? Why is it that most people on welfare and food stamps are hetero? Is it a hetero thing?
blacks commit rape at over TWICE the rate of whites
must be a black thing
blacks commit murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
must be a black thing
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
must be a black thing
I don't suppose that you can back that up with actual stats?

The stupidity and bigotry is astounding!! You cant make this shit up!! The idea that we should not have gay judges because they would hostile to Christians is absurd on the face of it since many gay people are Christian, and many Christians and Christian denominations embrace gay rights.

But beyond that , where does it end? Should we not have black judges because they won't be fair to whites? Should we not have white judges because they won't be fair to minorities? Should we not have Christian judges because they won't be fair to people of other faiths? I could go on but you get the idea?

Maybe we should develop drone bot judges that have no soul and program them to be completely without bias. Of course they would not have any compassion or empathy either, but we can't have it all, can we?

Mat Staver: Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court | Right Wing Watch

Anti-LGBTQ Religious Right activist Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel appeared on VCY America’s “Crosstalk” radio program yesterday, where he asserted that gay people should not be allowed to serve as judges because they are incapable of being objective and fair in cases involving religious liberty for Christians.

A
sked about Andrew McDonald, who was recently nominated to serve as chief justice of the Connecticut Supreme Court and, if confirmed, will be the first openly gay chief justice on any state court in the country, Staver was not shy about voicing his opposition.

“Here’s the problem with it beyond the issue of the morality of this,” Staver said. “Beyond the issue of other consequences is the fact that what we typically see is someone’s identity, their being, completely wrapped up in their sexual practices, meaning that—do you think that if you had an Aaron and Melissa Klein or a Jack Phillips bakery or anything else like that where you have the LGBT clash with religious freedom or freedom of expression come before this judge, do you think this judge is going to be open and fair irrespective of what he does to rule based on the Constitution and the rule of law? I don’t think so

Let me tell you folks something. I am straight and I would have a problem with someone who wields religion as a weapon to justify discrimination as well. Maybe we should not have liberal judges either. Judges should be selected on their ability to follow the law and to put their personal views aside.

But it’s fine when Muslims discriminate against gays, right?
No it is not fine when Muslims discriminate against gays ( Although I can't think of any such incidents in this country. Where do you get this crap from. The voices in your head?

The stupidity and bigotry is astounding!! You cant make this shit up!! The idea that we should not have gay judges because they would hostile to Christians is absurd on the face of it since many gay people are Christian, and many Christians and Christian denominations embrace gay rights.

But beyond that , where does it end? Should we not have black judges because they won't be fair to whites? Should we not have white judges because they won't be fair to minorities? Should we not have Christian judges because they won't be fair to people of other faiths? I could go on but you get the idea?

Maybe we should develop drone bot judges that have no soul and program them to be completely without bias. Of course they would not have any compassion or empathy either, but we can't have it all, can we?

Mat Staver: Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court | Right Wing Watch

Anti-LGBTQ Religious Right activist Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel appeared on VCY America’s “Crosstalk” radio program yesterday, where he asserted that gay people should not be allowed to serve as judges because they are incapable of being objective and fair in cases involving religious liberty for Christians.

A
sked about Andrew McDonald, who was recently nominated to serve as chief justice of the Connecticut Supreme Court and, if confirmed, will be the first openly gay chief justice on any state court in the country, Staver was not shy about voicing his opposition.

“Here’s the problem with it beyond the issue of the morality of this,” Staver said. “Beyond the issue of other consequences is the fact that what we typically see is someone’s identity, their being, completely wrapped up in their sexual practices, meaning that—do you think that if you had an Aaron and Melissa Klein or a Jack Phillips bakery or anything else like that where you have the LGBT clash with religious freedom or freedom of expression come before this judge, do you think this judge is going to be open and fair irrespective of what he does to rule based on the Constitution and the rule of law? I don’t think so

Let me tell you folks something. I am straight and I would have a problem with someone who wields religion as a weapon to justify discrimination as well. Maybe we should not have liberal judges either. Judges should be selected on their ability to follow the law and to put their personal views aside.

But it’s fine when Muslims discriminate against gays, right?
No it is not fine when Muslims discriminate against gays ( Although I can't think of any such incidents in this country. Where do you get this crap from. The voices in your head?
Orlando nightclub shooting - Wikipedia

• By what farcical stretch of your imagination did you manage to conclude that states of being described one's being a judge, gay and Christian are mutually exclusive?
  • Have you found credible metrics that show gay judges are atheists?
  • Can you show that the preponderance of individuals/groups who have been given a "fair shake" by gay judges were not all or preponderantly all Christians?
  • Can you show that all or preponderantly all "shakes" plaintiffs and defendants obtain in courts of law are not fair?
  • Can you show that aside from matters that expressly pertain somehow to a plaintiff's/defendant's Christianity, that judges, gay or otherwise, have any idea of what be the religious affiliation of the people before them in the courtroom?
Why does anyone die from suicide? Mental problems.
you must not be able to read or you didn't read it or you are so obsessed with gayness that you didn't see that gays/etc commit suicide at much, much higher numbers
...Which does not obviate the accuracy of what I wrote.

Feeling the victim as a hetero?
Loud and Proud.

#HeteroPride

This "HeteroPride" thing, interpreting it as some sort of statement against LGBTs, is decidedly ridiculous. I'm heterosexual, simply through the operation of nature; not for the purpose of making any sort of political statement against anyone else. I have never experienced, nor heard of any person saying anything that can be construed as being a statement against being a heterosexual. The only problems that we heterosexuals experience originate from within our own ranks: gender-hatred, sexual assault, attempts at subjugating one's partner, domestic violence, and other attempts to ruin relationships between heterosexuals. Look at how many dirty words that male heterosexuals have come up with for female genitalia so that they can show disrespect for their female counterparts. LGBTs have nothing to do with our problems.

Are gay pride people making a statement against heteros? I am a proud heterosexual. You of course are free to lend your superiority to the less fortunate homos. Just as I am free to lend my support to my people.

#HeteroPride.

Your "people"? We're a tribe, now? I've never heard of any gay people making any derogatory statement about our "people," just the jerks among our "people" who attack their right to exist in society on the same plain as all others.
How are you "supporting" our "people"?

Here, slow one. Let me quote you, and my response:

This "HeteroPride" thing, interpreting it as some sort of statement against LGBTs, is decidedly ridiculous.

Are gay people making a statement against heteros?

You have yet to answer.

#HeteroPride.

No. I've never heard of any gay people making any statement against heteros for being hetero. You haven't read my earlier posts very well, as I have already said this.

Loud and Proud.

#HeteroPride

#HeteroPride.

Your "people"? We're a tribe, now? I've never heard of any gay people making any derogatory statement about our "people," just the jerks among our "people" who attack their right to exist in society on the same plain as all others.
How are you "supporting" our "people"?

Here, slow one. Let me quote you, and my response:

This "HeteroPride" thing, interpreting it as some sort of statement against LGBTs, is decidedly ridiculous.

Are gay people making a statement against heteros?

You have yet to answer.

#HeteroPride.

No. I've never heard of any gay people making any statement against heteros for being hetero. You haven't read my earlier posts very well, as I have already said this.
And I've answered with the breeders slur. So now you have heard of gay people making statements against heteros at least twice.

Although I am not making slurs against the homos like they and their supporters do. I am simply a loud and proud hetero. Without us, there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.

• By what farcical stretch of your imagination did you manage to conclude that states of being described one's being a judge, gay and Christian are mutually exclusive?
  • Have you found credible metrics that show gay judges are atheists?
  • Can you show that the preponderance of individuals/groups who have been given a "fair shake" by gay judges were not all or preponderantly all Christians?
  • Can you show that all or preponderantly all "shakes" plaintiffs and defendants obtain in courts of law are not fair?
  • Can you show that aside from matters that expressly pertain somehow to a plaintiff's/defendant's Christianity, that judges, gay or otherwise, have any idea of what be the religious affiliation of the people before them in the courtroom?
you must not be able to read or you didn't read it or you are so obsessed with gayness that you didn't see that gays/etc commit suicide at much, much higher numbers
...Which does not obviate the accuracy of what I wrote.
do you want someone mentally unstable as your judge?

Loud and Proud.

#HeteroPride

#HeteroPride.
Why is it that heteros do all that raping? Is it a hetero thing? Why is it that almost all terrorists are heteros? Is it a hetero thing? Why is it that most people on welfare and food stamps are hetero? Is it a hetero thing?
must be a black thing
must be a black thing
must be a black thing
If you follow/research/etc those subjects--especially on these forums, you would know that I can and HAVE before
you must not have any idea on murder rates--this is one of the best known facts for those that even have the least interest in the topic
rape
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

murder
African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

blacks comprise less than thirteen percent of the total population, yet they represent approximately half of all murder victims and offenders in the U.S.
Homicide Fact: Race Matters
etc etc

hate crime
Offenders

Last edited:

A

Progressives are hate filled people who want to control people they disagree with...

Bigots are f•••ed in the head.

How is that being a biggot ?

TheRegressivePervert considers anyone who stands for any vestige of decency and morality to be a “bigot”.

If you think that sick sexual perverts shouldn't be pushinbg their filth on young children, then you're a bigot, according to him.

If you don't recognize a sick homosexual mockery of a marriage as being exactly equal to a genuine marriage, you're a bigot.

If you don't think that girls and women should be protected from creepy male perverts intruding into their dressing rooms, locker rooms, restrooms, and other similar facilities, you're a bigot.

Yes, he really is that sick and depraved.

For someone who claims to not be gay, you sure do expend a lot of energy defending and supporting it.

You have to defend those who are discriminated against in society.

Its the moral thing to do.
just as whites and Christians are discriminated against BIG time in the MSM/by blacks/by gays/ by lefties/etc
example:
the OP poster does it in this thread--badmouthing/etc Christians
I am not "bad mouthing Christians" I am badmouthing this one particular hysterical, bigoted jackass who calls himself a Christian, as well as anyone who agrees with him
ok --good deal
but there are a lot that do bad mouth christians/whites/etc

#HeteroPride.
must be a black thing
must be a black thing
must be a black thing
If you follow/research/etc those subjects--especially on these forums, you would know that I can and HAVE before
you must not have any idea on murder rates--this is one of the best known facts for those that even have the least interest in the topic
rape
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

murder
African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

blacks comprise less than thirteen percent of the total population, yet they represent approximately half of all murder victims and offenders in the U.S.
Homicide Fact: Race Matters
etc etc

hate crime
Offenders
Black males are around 6% of the population and commit half the murders in the US.

Loud and Proud.

#HeteroPride

#HeteroPride.
must be a black thing
must be a black thing
must be a black thing

your uncle's chain email stats are quite impressive

nowhere close to reality, but impressively funny nonetheless

Table 43

carry on
see post #129 for rape, murder, and hate crime stats
you are a real math wizard--your link backs up what I'm saying--do you not have a 4th grade math level or higher???
according to your link, blacks are arrested over TWICE the rate of whites
can you do basic math?
it even gives you the percent distribution in your link!!

Last edited:

Society does no one any favors by trying to normalize and legitimize such harmful mental problems—to try to define them as normal and proper, and suggest that it is anyone who calls them out for what they are that has the problem.
key word is NORMAL
nor·mal
ˈnôrməl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.
LGBTQ are not a significant part of the population--not even close
so they are not normal--per the definition

Progressives are hate filled people who want to control people they disagree with...

It's worse than that. A desire to control people, could stem from motives that are good. One could wish to control people, to force them to do good,and restrain them from doing evil.

“Progressives” want to control people to make them do evil, or at least to accept and tolerate evil.

It's worse than that. A desire to control people, could stem from motives that are good. One could wish to control people, to force them to do good,and restrain them from doing evil.

“Progressives” want to control people to make them do evil, or at least to accept and tolerate evil.
I don’t want to control anyone for any reason, There is no reason for any sort of collective

allow me to give an example:
I was at a wedding of 2 heterosexuals.....
the Aunt of the bride did one of the readings during the ceremony--she is lesbian........her reading was the 2015 marriage equality law !!!!!
...talk about trying to shove it down hetero throats !!

Whenever you read about complaints like this, you can pretty much be certain that at the core of the complaint is the fear that Christianity will not get special treatment.

Forum List

Back