Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court

Whenever you read about complaints like this, you can pretty much be certain that at the core of the complaint is the fear that Christianity will not get special treatment.
We need a special court for these special people. muslim judges for gay criminals.

what are you talking about imbecile?

do you think if you're a homophobic bigot, you're straight, but if you're a decent person, you aren't?

poor dear. you must really hate being closeted.

but please explain why trump scum address other people the way you just posted to me?

I'm kind of curious about the lack of decency and vileness and why you think it's ok. I'm pretty sure if you were speaking to someone's face, you wouldn't talk that way because you'd be punched in the face.
Why the heterophobia, lady? You another one who lets breeders intimidate her?

#HeteroPride.
Feeling the victim as a hetero?
Loud and Proud.

#HeteroPride

This "HeteroPride" thing, interpreting it as some sort of statement against LGBTs, is decidedly ridiculous. I'm heterosexual, simply through the operation of nature; not for the purpose of making any sort of political statement against anyone else. I have never experienced, nor heard of any person saying anything that can be construed as being a statement against being a heterosexual. The only problems that we heterosexuals experience originate from within our own ranks: gender-hatred, sexual assault, attempts at subjugating one's partner, domestic violence, and other attempts to ruin relationships between heterosexuals. Look at how many dirty words that male heterosexuals have come up with for female genitalia so that they can show disrespect for their female counterparts. LGBTs have nothing to do with our problems.
Yet another example of your...imprecise...thought process.

Are gay pride people making a statement against heteros? I am a proud heterosexual. You of course are free to lend your superiority to the less fortunate homos. Just as I am free to lend my support to my people.

#HeteroPride.
It isn’t a zero sum game. Tolerating others doesn’t diminish you. Being a disgusting bigot diminishes you.

What a jerk you are.

Why the heterophobia, lady? You another one who lets breeders intimidate her?

#HeteroPride.
Loud and Proud.

#HeteroPride

This "HeteroPride" thing, interpreting it as some sort of statement against LGBTs, is decidedly ridiculous. I'm heterosexual, simply through the operation of nature; not for the purpose of making any sort of political statement against anyone else. I have never experienced, nor heard of any person saying anything that can be construed as being a statement against being a heterosexual. The only problems that we heterosexuals experience originate from within our own ranks: gender-hatred, sexual assault, attempts at subjugating one's partner, domestic violence, and other attempts to ruin relationships between heterosexuals. Look at how many dirty words that male heterosexuals have come up with for female genitalia so that they can show disrespect for their female counterparts. LGBTs have nothing to do with our problems.

Are gay pride people making a statement against heteros? I am a proud heterosexual. You of course are free to lend your superiority to the less fortunate homos. Just as I am free to lend my support to my people.

#HeteroPride.
It isn’t a zero sum game. Tolerating others doesn’t diminish you. Being a disgusting bigot diminishes you.

What a jerk you are.
I support heteros. That's not the accepted bigoted position for heterophobes. It's not like you needed another reason to be miserable.

Loud and Proud.

#HeteroPride

#HeteroPride.

What a jerk you are.
I support heteros. That's not the accepted bigoted position for heterophobes. It's not like you needed another reason to be miserable.

"Heterophobes"??? Holy Cow! Now I've heard everything, I hope. Where is this big movement to stop heterosexuals from having sex, falling love, getting married? Where is this big movement to publicly denigrate us and try to fence us out of society and get us to hide ourselves away? Being heterosexual certainly does not require that one do these things to people who are not heterosexual. Being heterosexual does not mean that we cannot oppose the mistreatment and marginalization of our non-heterosexual relatives, friends, and neighbors.

You and your wacked-out theories.

Loud and Proud.

#HeteroPride

#HeteroPride.

What a jerk you are.

"Heterophobes"??? Holy Cow! Now I've heard everything, I hope. Where is this big movement to stop heterosexuals from having sex, falling love, getting married? Where is this big movement to publicly denigrate us and try to fence us out of society and get us to hide ourselves away? Being heterosexual certainly does not require that one do these things to people who are not heterosexual. Being heterosexual does not mean that we cannot oppose the mistreatment and marginalization of our non-heterosexual relatives, friends, and neighbors.

Don't feed the Zombie Troll Bots. Let them wither away.

Loud and Proud.

#HeteroPride

#HeteroPride.

What a jerk you are.

Why do you hate yourself so much? Perhaps you're afraid to admit your lesbian fantasies.

All of you breeder-haters fail to realize that without us heteros, there would be no homos at all.

#HeteroPride.

For someone who claims to not be gay, you sure do expend a lot of energy defending and supporting it.

You have to defend those who are discriminated against in society.

Its the moral thing to do.
just as whites and Christians are discriminated against BIG time in the MSM/by blacks/by gays/ by lefties/etc
example:
the OP poster does it in this thread--badmouthing/etc Christians
I am not "bad mouthing Christians" I am badmouthing this one particular hysterical, bigoted jackass who calls himself a Christian, as well as anyone who agrees with him

TL; DR.

OP is a faggot, 100%

What else is there to say? :dunno:

What if I added the shtuff from this dude's zits? Aye? :D

iu

Whenever you read about complaints like this, you can pretty much be certain that at the core of the complaint is the fear that Christianity will not get special treatment.
We need a special court for these special people. muslim judges for gay criminals.
Like Roy Moore.....and his fellow patriarchal religion judges....they may as well be muslim........many of them probably already are tho they pretend to be that other patriarchal religion....hard to tell them apart.

For someone who claims to not be gay, you sure do expend a lot of energy defending and supporting it.

So like, pedos are discriminated against in American society, what course of action do you suggest?

I suggest stringing them up by the balls with steel wire, you?

just as whites and Christians are discriminated against BIG time in the MSM/by blacks/by gays/ by lefties/etc
example:
I am not "bad mouthing Christians" I am badmouthing this one particular hysterical, bigoted jackass who calls himself a Christian, as well as anyone who agrees with him

TL; DR.

OP is a faggot, 100%

iu
Not quite sure....are you using the term "faggot" as a derogative term? or just pointing out a person's perceived sexual orientation....just like if you were pointing out that they were left-handed?

Like Roy Moore.....and his fellow patriarchal religion judges....they may as well be muslim........many of them probably already are tho they pretend to be that other patriarchal religion....hard to tell them apart.
I support the hetero cause and don't really pay much attention to barren men.

#HeteroPride.

So like, pedos are discriminated against in American society, what course of action do you suggest?

I suggest stringing them up by the balls with steel wire, you?
Oh dear.....one of those who cannot distinguish between sexual orientation of adults....consenting, law-abiding, tax-paying adults.............and those who prey on children and animals.

Might want to stay away from children and animals if you cannot distinguish the difference.

example:

TL; DR.

OP is a faggot, 100%

iu
Not quite sure....are you using the term "faggot" as a derogative term? or just pointing out a person's perceived sexual orientation....just like if you were pointing out that they were left-handed?

Bodey's a faggot, too. :funnyface:

#HeteroPride.
Well, good for you.....are you one of those who are always trying to shove your hetero life style down everyone's throat?

example:

TL; DR.

OP is a faggot, 100%

iu

Bodey's a faggot, too. :funnyface:
And....?

#HeteroPride.
Well, good for you.....are you one of those who are always trying to shove your hetero life style down everyone's throat?

What do you think? Ready to raise a child, GF?

#HeteroPride.

What do you think? Ready to raise a child, GF?
We already did, she's a beautiful, successful adult now.

#HeteroPride.
While that's a fairly accurate description of homo sex, I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.
While that's a fairly accurate description of homo sex, I'll remind you that without heteros there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
It's always amused me how those claiming to be hetero talk so much about homosexual sex....or at least their oft-fastacised idea of homosexual sex.......way more than gays ever do.

Forum List

Back