Gay love is not against the law.

I bet it all went well with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't take the advice of how much government should be in our bedrooms from a person that likely hasn't had sex since the Truman administration.

It was certainly having sex to them. Both men were certainly enjoying themselves. It might be wrong to say it's murder. At worst, assisted suicide. Who are you to judge what kind of sex consenting adults should have? Prude.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't take the advice of how much government should be in our bedrooms from a person that likely hasn't had sex since the Truman administration.
The government should get out of these men's bedroom.

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like

You don't know the difference between having sex and murder? I bet you're fun on a date.
Let me put this delicately. You would definitely not like it.

Of course I wouldn't. I, unlike you, know the difference between sex and murder.

"I got your Dewey right here!"

There's no murder. At worst it would be no more than assisted suicide. The man ate his own Penis. It's love. All these prudish people, who would have thought?

There's no murder. At worst it would be no more than assisted suicide. The man ate his own Penis. It's love. All these prudish people, who would have thought?

So you can't tell the difference between sex.....and eating your own genitalia.

Hmm. A rational person could.

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

You don't know the difference between having sex and murder? I bet you're fun on a date.

Of course I wouldn't. I, unlike you, know the difference between sex and murder.
and just think ABS...she "claimed" she was or is an Attorney......

Are you the same people that oppose laws against sodomy? Don't you say that busy bodies should stay out of other people's bedrooms?

Tsk tsk. Seems like you aren't really for consensual sex between adults at all.

Are you the same people that oppose laws against sodomy? Don't you say that busy bodies should stay out of other people's bedrooms?

Sodomy and cannibalism aren't the same thing. You're kind of raising the false equivalency fallacy to an art form.

And did you really claim you were an attorney?

Sodomy and cannibalism aren't the same thing. You're kind of raising the false equivalency fallacy to an art form.

35 years worth.

You are equivocating on what is sex? What is appropriate sex between adults? Judged by you.

The Case for Cannibalism by Theodore Dalrymple, City Journal January 5, 2004

Perhaps he has never had sex and doesn't understand the difference between sex and cannabalism?

35 years worth.

Nope. You don't know the first thing about the law. And you couldn't reason your way out of a paper bag. As your doubling down on the False Equivalency fallacy demonstrates elegantly.

You are equivocating on what is sex? What is appropriate sex between adults? Judged by you.

No, that would be the dead body that is doing the equivocating. As per you, they pop up from time to time during consensual sex.

A rational person could tell the difference. You can't. That's telling.

Perhaps he has never had sex and doesn't understand the difference between sex and cannabalism?
You would be the first to run out there and support S&M, bondage, domination. Get your nose out of other people's bedrooms. It's none of your business what gays do in their own homes as long as they are consenting adults.

Forum List

Back