Gay love is not against the law.

Of course I wouldn't. I, unlike you, know the difference between sex and murder.
and just think ABS...she "claimed" she was or is an Attorney......
Are you the same people that oppose laws against sodomy? Don't you say that busy bodies should stay out of other people's bedrooms?

Tsk tsk. Seems like you aren't really for consensual sex between adults at all.

Sodomy and cannibalism aren't the same thing. You're kind of raising the false equivalency fallacy to an art form.

And did you really claim you were an attorney?
35 years worth.

Nope. You don't know the first thing about the law. And you couldn't reason your way out of a paper bag. As your doubling down on the False Equivalency fallacy demonstrates elegantly.

You are equivocating on what is sex? What is appropriate sex between adults? Judged by you.

No, that would be the dead body that is doing the equivocating. As per you, they pop up from time to time during consensual sex.

A rational person could tell the difference. You can't. That's telling.
Oh no. I recognize perversion quite well. You don't. You want to judge. You just don't want to be judged.

There's no murder. At worst it would be no more than assisted suicide. The man ate his own Penis. It's love. All these prudish people, who would have thought?

So you can't tell the difference between sex.....and eating your own genitalia.

Hmm. A rational person could.

Perhaps he has never had sex and doesn't understand the difference between sex and cannabalism?
You would be the first to run out there and support S&M, bondage, domination.

Sure. No corpse or mutilation in S&M. No corpse or mutilation in bondage. No corpse of mutilation in domination.

Are you noticing the common denominator here?

Are you the same people that oppose laws against sodomy? Don't you say that busy bodies should stay out of other people's bedrooms?

Sodomy and cannibalism aren't the same thing. You're kind of raising the false equivalency fallacy to an art form.

And did you really claim you were an attorney?
35 years worth.

Nope. You don't know the first thing about the law. And you couldn't reason your way out of a paper bag. As your doubling down on the False Equivalency fallacy demonstrates elegantly.

You are equivocating on what is sex? What is appropriate sex between adults? Judged by you.

No, that would be the dead body that is doing the equivocating. As per you, they pop up from time to time during consensual sex.

A rational person could tell the difference. You can't. That's telling.
Oh no. I recognize perversion quite well. You don't. You want to judge. You just don't want to be judged.

Clearly you don't. As you're directly equating 'gay sex' with murder and cannibalism, being utterly incapable of recognizing any distinction between them.

Again, a rational person could.

S and M, bondage, and domination all have one thing in common, they have safe words that are used if the party being dominated, tied up or spanked starts to feel real pain and wishes to stop.

Cannibalism doesn't have safe words, because you can't speak when you're dead.

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like

You don't know the difference between having sex and murder? I bet you're fun on a date.
Let me put this delicately. You would definitely not like it.

Of course I wouldn't. I, unlike you, know the difference between sex and murder.

what does that have to do with knowing the difference between sex and murder?...

Of course not. It was the victim who advertised for a homosexual cannibal lover. Naturally he wouldn't have a safe word. If a couple consensually engaged in S and M mutually agreed that no safe word would be used, would you barge into their bedroom and say no you can't?

You know, I think I finally figured out the crazy cat lady. She tried to make a career out of being a professional dominatrix...but she did not realize that "dominatrix" does not mean "shrew" and failed dismally. She has taken out her anger on the rest of the human race ever since.

Of course not. It was the victim who advertised for a homosexual cannibal lover. Naturally he wouldn't have a safe word. If a couple consensually engaged in S and M mutually agreed that no safe word would be used, would you barge into their bedroom and say no you can't?

Depends. Is there a corpse or mutilation?

Let me be completely clear here

The law should not- prevent Tipsy from having as much gay sex as he wants and is willing to pay for.

But I do think that the law should not allow Tipsy to cleave body parts from another man, unless he is a qualified surgeon or mohel.

You don't know the difference between having sex and murder? I bet you're fun on a date.

what does that have to do with knowing the difference between sex and murder?...
You have never known any murderers have you? In THIS instance, on THIS case, there is no murder. There is a consensual sex act between two very willing participants.

The difference between some murders and this case is that only the killer gets sexual satisfaction. In this case both killer and victim got sexual satisfaction. You are all hypocrites aren't you? You are very quick to find these two men wrong. Of course we need laws to prevent this behavior. We need punishments. But not for whatever kind of perverted sex you want to have. Which is pretty much why I put the topic up.

Let me be completely clear here

The law should not- prevent Tipsy from having as much gay sex as he wants and is willing to pay for.

But I do think that the law should not allow Tipsy to cleave body parts from another man, unless he is a qualified surgeon or mohel.
I have certainly had sex with men. I have never had gay sex. I find the female body appalling. So gay sex never appealed to me.

Brandes then swallowed 20 sleeping tablets with half a bottle of schnapps before Meiwes cut off his penis ‘with his agreement’, and fried it for them both to eat.

This is where the cannibal screwed up.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't take the advice of how much government should be in our bedrooms from a person that likely hasn't had sex since the Truman administration.
The government should get out of these men's bedroom.

I think you should get out of the bottle you climbed into b/c you are clearly addled.

Last edited:

You have never known any murderers have you? In THIS instance, on THIS case, there is no murder. There is a consensual sex act between two very willing participants.
That's what you say. And you don't know the first thing about the law. Murder is unlawful killing. And this most definitely was unlawful killing.

Again, you may be hopelessly incapable of discerning the difference between gay sex and murder/cannibalism.

A rational person can.

This is funny. A bunch of perverts, all outraged over someone else's perversion.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't take the advice of how much government should be in our bedrooms from a person that likely hasn't had sex since the Truman administration.
The government should get out of these men's bedroom.

I think you should get out of the bottle you climbed in b/c your are clearly addled.
No but I do see you for what you are.

As if I care what some mentally ill internet random thinks of me. Too funny.

This is funny. A bunch of perverts, all outraged over someone else's perversion.

I'm not outraged over the perversion. I'm surprised the German authorities can't figure out a way to stick the cannibal in prison for life. There's a strong case to be made that the act wasn't actually consensual.

Just a group of folks that can discern what you clearly can't: that sex and murder/cannibalism aren't the same thing.
But you do think that sadism, bondage and sodomy are acceptable sex acts if between consenting adults. You just want to draw a line at what consenting adults should be prohibited from doing. You definitely want to be able to barge into someone's bedroom and say no you can't .

Just admit it, it's okay.

Forum List

Back