Gay love is not against the law.

This is funny. A bunch of perverts, all outraged over someone else's perversion.

Just a group of folks that can discern what you clearly can't: that sex and murder/cannibalism aren't the same thing.
But you do think that sadism, bondage and sodomy are acceptable sex acts if between consenting adults. You just want to draw a line at what consenting adults should be prohibited from doing. You definitely want to be able to barge into someone's bedroom and say no you can't .

Just admit it, it's okay.
Unless they will allow ANY sexual acts, they are also bigots. My, my, my...I'm sure they don't like to be thought of as bigots.

Mark
Perhaps that's why they are fighting so hard. They don't want to face their own bigotry.

Or.....we can discern that sex and murder/cannibalism aren't the same thing.

Does your husband know you can't tell the difference between sex....and cutting off his dick and eating it? If not, you may want to mention that to him over dinner. I'm sure he'd appreciate the heads up. Assuming his genitals aren't, you know.....dinner.

Rational people also understand that nature devised the "tab" to fit into a "slot".

If you really want to start talking about being rational, start there.

Mark

So.....head is unnatural? Masturbation? Sex after menopause?

If we're going to follow your conception of 'rationality', lets follow it.

Rational people also understand that foreplay is human nature, and it exists to stimulate the sex act between a man and a woman.

Mark

Masterbation isn't foreplay. Nor is sex after menopause. And you were saying about 'slot A and tab B'....I'm pretty sure your wife's mouth isn't tab B.

So....you're completely abandoning the 'natural argument'?

Is masturbation natural? Absolutely. As is sex after menopause. Lets put it another way. Is a mans anus designed to take a mans penis? What would be natural about that?

Mark

Is your hand now 'tab b'? You've again abandoned your own standards. As apparently 'tab b' per you is anything that feels good that you can have wrapped around your dick.

Is your wife's mouth designed to take your penis? Is your hand? I'm pretty sure both have different functions than you'd be putting them too.

There isn't much to your argument but abandoning it, is there?

I won't let you muddy the waters here. My answer was in terms of the coupling in a sex act. Yes, MANY sexual activities are normal. Now, will you answer my question?

Mark

This is funny. A bunch of perverts, all outraged over someone else's perversion.

Just a group of folks that can discern what you clearly can't: that sex and murder/cannibalism aren't the same thing.
But you do think that sadism, bondage and sodomy are acceptable sex acts if between consenting adults. You just want to draw a line at what consenting adults should be prohibited from doing. You definitely want to be able to barge into someone's bedroom and say no you can't .

Unless they will allow ANY sexual acts, they are also bigots. My, my, my...I'm sure they don't like to be thought of as bigots.

Mark
Perhaps that's why they are fighting so hard. They don't want to face their own bigotry.

Yep. If they are against bestiality, necrophilia, or pedophilia they are bigots.

As a bigot, I have a lot of company.

Mark

So.....head is unnatural? Masturbation? Sex after menopause?

If we're going to follow your conception of 'rationality', lets follow it.

Rational people also understand that foreplay is human nature, and it exists to stimulate the sex act between a man and a woman.

Mark

Masterbation isn't foreplay. Nor is sex after menopause. And you were saying about 'slot A and tab B'....I'm pretty sure your wife's mouth isn't tab B.

Is masturbation natural? Absolutely. As is sex after menopause. Lets put it another way. Is a mans anus designed to take a mans penis? What would be natural about that?

Mark

Is your hand now 'tab b'? You've again abandoned your own standards. As apparently 'tab b' per you is anything that feels good that you can have wrapped around your dick.

Is your wife's mouth designed to take your penis? Is your hand? I'm pretty sure both have different functions than you'd be putting them too.

I won't let you muddy the waters here. My answer was in terms of the coupling in a sex act. Yes, MANY sexual activities are normal. Now, will you answer my question?

Mark

And by 'muddy the waters' you mean apply your standards consistently?

If a man's anus isn't designed for a penis....then your wife's mouth or your own hand certainly aren't. Your standards don't work, your argument is a self contradictory mess.....

.....so now you refuse to discuss your own standards. If even you don't give a shit what nonsense is coming out your mouth, surely you can understand why none of us care either.

Mark

Yep. If they are against bestiality, necrophilia, or pedophilia they are bigots.

Mark

So now you're advocating sex with children?

Wow. Um, do you need us to call someone? Your NAMBLA recovery sponsor or something?

Mark

Mark

Mark

And by 'muddy the waters' you mean apply your standards consistently?

If a man's anus isn't designed for a penis....then your wife's mouth or your own hand certainly aren't. Your standards don't work, your argument is a self contradictory mess.....

.....so now you refuse to discuss your own standards. If even you don't give a shit what nonsense is coming out your mouth, surely you can understand why none of us care either.

Of course a wifes mouth is an acceptable foreplay(or separate act) of sex. See, we all know that even if intercourse doesn't follow EVERY time, it most certainly will happen some of the time, which is natures plan, rationally speaking.

As to masturbation, it to is natural because the male body HAS to keep producing sperm to keep "reminding" him of his need to repopulate the earth. Maybe men wouldn't masturbate at all if our society allowed them to have sex when their body told them to, pretty much like the people here:

Where Masturbation and Homosexuality Do Not Exist

Mark

Mark

Mark

So now you're advocating sex with children?

Wow. Um, do you need us to call someone? Your NAMBLA recovery sponsor or something?

I advocate nothing. But, if you don't, you are a bigot, just like me.

Mark

Mark

Does your husband know you can't tell the difference between sex....and cutting off his dick and eating it? If not, you may want to mention that to him over dinner. I'm sure he'd appreciate the heads up. Assuming his genitals aren't, you know.....dinner.
I take severe exception to your discussing my deceased husband. I'm sure that it's against the rules.

Why are you against gay sex? I thought you liberals refuse to judge others. The man said they were having consensual sex. Are you going to deny other gays the same fantasy?

Mark

Mark

"Yep. If they are against bestiality, necrophilia, or pedophilia they are bigots."

This is very messed up.

Mark

Mark

"Yep. If they are against bestiality, necrophilia, or pedophilia they are bigots."

This is very messed up.

Why? It is the exact argument they use against anyone that finds gay sex offensive? Since all of our morality is a human construct, all restrictions are arbitrary.

They used the "arbitrary" argument to mainstream gay sex. Because it fell withing their MORAL CODE. If something doesn't fall into their moral code, they are indeed bigots.

Mark

I'm not outraged over the perversion. I'm surprised the German authorities can't figure out a way to stick the cannibal in prison for life. There's a strong case to be made that the act wasn't actually consensual.

Does the dead man have no rights? He wanted to choose the time and manner of his death. Is that something we wouldn't allow?

Had he not drugged himself I could see your point on this.

I'm not outraged over the perversion. I'm surprised the German authorities can't figure out a way to stick the cannibal in prison for life. There's a strong case to be made that the act wasn't actually consensual.

Does the dead man have no rights? He wanted to choose the time and manner of his death. Is that something we wouldn't allow?

The article disturbing, however two unintentionally hilarious moments, first was Psycho A sitting and reading "Star Trek" novel whilst Psycho B was drugged up in bath awaiting his dick being chopped and served up for joint dinner. Then Psycho A now in prison has decided to become vegetarian.

Mark

Mark

This is very messed up.

Why? It is the exact argument they use against anyone that finds gay sex offensive? Since all of our morality is a human construct, all restrictions are arbitrary.

They used the "arbitrary" argument to mainstream gay sex. Because it fell withing their MORAL CODE. If something doesn't fall into their moral code, they are indeed bigots.

Mark

I've lost the thread on the thread, are you for or against all the weirdo stuff?

The article disturbing, however two unintentionally hilarious moments, first was Psycho A sitting and reading "Star Trek" novel whilst Psycho B was drugged up in bath awaiting his dick being chopped and served up for joint dinner. Then Psycho A now in prison has decided to become vegetarian.

This has to be the biggest troll thread I've seen since joinng the site.

Mark

Mark

This is very messed up.

Mark

I've lost the thread on the thread, are you for or against all the weirdo stuff?
I am against it. I am simply using the liberal argument against them to show them how stupid it is. Again, if they don't allow "anything goes" they are themselves all bigots.

Mark

Let me be completely clear here

The law should not- prevent Tipsy from having as much gay sex as he wants and is willing to pay for.

But I do think that the law should not allow Tipsy to cleave body parts from another man, unless he is a qualified surgeon or mohel.
I have certainly had sex with men. I have never had gay sex. I find the female body appalling. So gay sex never appealed to me.
Anyone else catch the self-hate in that comment?

Forum List

Back