Gay love is not against the law.

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like

I think it was the whole cannibalism part that was the problem.

thanks, troll. :cuckoo:
Cannibalism is an act that shocks the conscience. It wasn't that long ago that sex change operations were illegal and shocked the conscience. Also consensual.

only someone with the IQ of a turnip can compare consensual sex between two adults with killing someone and eating them.

are you psychotic?

Yes, she is.

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

Cannibalism is an act that shocks the conscience. It wasn't that long ago that sex change operations were illegal and shocked the conscience. Also consensual.

only someone with the IQ of a turnip can compare consensual sex between two adults with killing someone and eating them.

are you psychotic?

Yes, she is.
Are you still taking your clinical depression meds?

are you psychotic?

Yes, she is.
Are you still taking your clinical depression meds?

who are you talking to? thankfully, i don't think i've ever been depressed a day in my life.

perhaps you're projecting, little psychopath?

Actually it is Jaraxel. He admitted his need awhile ago. The whole world does not revolve around you. Talk about narcissistic psychopaths! You are almost as crazy as obama . Or maybe obama is almost as crazy as you.

You aren't the world fool.

Forum List

Back