Gay love is not against the law.

Sex and cannibalism and murder are 3 different acts that Tipsy Cat is trying to blend into one.

Sorry, but if I like eating a sandwich while having sex doesn't mean that I like having sex with food.
Consensual sex is consensual sex no matter what the act is.
and that ends when the murdering begins.....
What other sex acts would you prohibit consenting adults?
there is a difference between sex and murder "counselor"....you must have been a real shitty lawyer.....
All lawyers are prepared to argue either side of any controversy. Defense lawyers are only shitty when they comspire with the prosecution to put the client away. Which is pretty much what you think I should do.

I'm the one recognizing a distinction between gay sex.....a murder/cannibalism.

You're incapable of recognizing such a distinction, concluding they are the exact same thing.

A rational person could tell the difference.
You are making a moral distinction. What gives you the right to impose your morals on someone else?

Is cannibalism all right with you if it involves a straight couple?
Same argument. What gives you the right to tell anyone what kind of sex they can have.

I'm talking about murder. That you can't tell the difference between murder and sex says a lot about your private life.

Should we advise the local authorities to have a look in your closet?
If it involves a straight couple and both were consenting adults why would it be any different.

My closet is clean.

This is the second thread in which you've admitted you believe sex = murder. Having admitted elsewhere that you have a child, may we assume you murdered your partner as well?

praying-mantis-cannabilism-eating-mate.jpg

Should someone notify the authorities?

There's no murder. Consensual sex acts resulting in death is no more than manslaughter. That was the outcome in the Preppie Killer Robert Chambers case.

All lawyers are prepared to argue either side. Shitty lawyers conspire with the prosecution to put their clients away.

You are making a moral distinction. What gives you the right to impose your morals on someone else?

Same argument. What gives you the right to tell anyone what kind of sex they can have.

I'm talking about murder. That you can't tell the difference between murder and sex says a lot about your private life.

If it involves a straight couple and both were consenting adults why would it be any different.

My closet is clean.

This is the second thread in which you've admitted you believe sex = murder. Having admitted elsewhere that you have a child, may we assume you murdered your partner as well?

Please do because I would just love to sue you.

This case is a real case in Germany. Armin Meiweis answered an ad for a man who wanted to be eaten alive.

Because of the nature of the crime and the lengths the victim went through to find a man to eat him alive (he interviewed more than 100 men) the law had to be written. In 2004 Meiweis was found guilty of love cannibalism which was manslaughter, not murder. He received 8 years and is now out. He says as a committed vegetarian. So his lawyer was at least as good as I would have been.

My closet is clean.

Please do because I would just love to sue you.

Would you devour the lawyers, too?

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like

I think it was the whole cannibalism part that was the problem.

thanks, troll. :cuckoo:

Yeah, but that's using your brain to rationally recognize and objective difference between what the OP includes and consensual sex between adults.

Remember, these folks aren't capable of recognizing any such difference. They think say, making out with someone is the same as stabbing them with a knife until they die and eating their genitals.

Deflection. I'm sure you understand the point being made, but since you have no logical argument against it, you deflect.

Mark

the so-called "point" being made is a pathetic loser's lie. *shrug*

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

Cannibalism is an act that shocks the conscience. It wasn't that long ago that sex change operations were illegal and shocked the conscience. Also consensual.

only someone with the IQ of a turnip can compare consensual sex between two adults with killing someone and eating them.

are you psychotic?

Cannibalism is an act that shocks the conscience. It wasn't that long ago that sex change operations were illegal and shocked the conscience. Also consensual.

only someone with the IQ of a turnip can compare consensual sex between two adults with killing someone and eating them.

are you psychotic?
It was a successful defense. Don't knock it.

Gads if just one of you moronic brain trusts had the brains Gid gave a toothpick and looked it up you would have known I was right and wouldn't have muddled along with your murder nonsense.

Gads if just one of you moronic brain trusts had the brains Gid gave a toothpick and looked it up you would have known I was right and wouldn't have muddled along with your murder nonsense.

If you're attempting to make the case that sex = murder, you'll have to provide your own source material.

You claim to be a lawyer? Prove it.

If you're attempting to make the case that sex = murder, you'll have to provide your own source material.

You claim to be a lawyer? Prove it.
The case has been made. Twice. It's not murder.

I don't need to prove anything to you! Who the fuck are you anyway? I bet you use drugs. That would explain a lot.

Cannibalism is just an orientation.
Bingo!!

Mark

And you support pedophiles screwing kids right? I mean you wouldn't want to be a bigot afterall.
Oh, obviously. That's why you alleged a connection to gays. Because the issue is not being gay.

A polling sample of 2 out of 10s of millions doesn't establish any such 'connection'.

And the privacy to kill someone and eat them? This is what you're directly equating to consensual sex between adults?
Are you denying the relationship was consensual? Are you telling these men that the relationship was not sexual? Did they have sex in public? Do you object just because it's icky?

You made a moral judgment.

Are you denying that one man KILLED another and ate him?

Again, a rational person can tell the difference between consensual sex between adults.....and murder/cannibalism.

That you can't tells us volumes.
Rational people also understand that it is impossible for two men to have sex.

So what?

Mark
They lost. We wiped the floor with them.

Nope, not at all. You have only shown you support pedophiles screwing children because you think the government shouldn't go into the bedroom.

You are pretty much the pigeon playing chess, you speak a lot, shit on the board, and then claim you won.

The simple fact is you are wrong and have been proven wrong. Cannibalism and assisted suicide are not related AT ALL to sexual activities.
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Mark

It doesn't matter how many there are. The issue is not being gay. The issue is privacy and the freedom to decide what kind of sexual satisfaction an individual wishes to have.

Good so you go right ahead and fight for a pedophiles right to screw a kid if you want that. Again using your own comments you seem to fight for that right for pedophiles to molest children in the privacy of their home.
She not fighting for it. She is simply pointing out that you are a bigot because you do not fight for it.

Is that clear enough for you?

Mark
And you can throw around the word bigot all you want, it doesn't affect me as I already have said I am bigoted against pedophiles. It is telling however, that you support pedophiles screwing kids. Or are you going to backpeddle and finally admit you don't support that?

Can you link me to where I said I supported it?

I am all ears.

BTW, what is a pedophile? Is it a twenty year old having sex with a 17 year old?

Mark

You've said the government shouldn't get into people's bedrooms. YOUR words.

Link?

Mark

Cannibalism is just an orientation.
Bingo!!

Mark

And you support pedophiles screwing kids right? I mean you wouldn't want to be a bigot afterall.
Are you denying the relationship was consensual? Are you telling these men that the relationship was not sexual? Did they have sex in public? Do you object just because it's icky?

You made a moral judgment.

Are you denying that one man KILLED another and ate him?

Again, a rational person can tell the difference between consensual sex between adults.....and murder/cannibalism.

That you can't tells us volumes.
Rational people also understand that it is impossible for two men to have sex.

So what?

Mark
They lost. We wiped the floor with them.

Nope, not at all. You have only shown you support pedophiles screwing children because you think the government shouldn't go into the bedroom.

You are pretty much the pigeon playing chess, you speak a lot, shit on the board, and then claim you won.

The simple fact is you are wrong and have been proven wrong. Cannibalism and assisted suicide are not related AT ALL to sexual activities.
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Mark
What causes that? Just stupidity?

Sex and cannibalism and murder are 3 different acts that Tipsy Cat is trying to blend into one.

Sorry, but if I like eating a sandwich while having sex doesn't mean that I like having sex with food.
and that ends when the murdering begins.....
What other sex acts would you prohibit consenting adults?
We are playing chess with checker players. They are not intellectually capable of seeing what we are talking about.

Is it willful ignorance? Highly doubtful.

Mark

Sorry, but there IS a difference between the act of sex and the act of murder.
Because you said so? This was two consenting adults engaging in a mutual act of sexual enjoyment. Who are you to tell them not to? What else would you prohibit to consenting adults?

Because murder is one thing, as well as against the law, and sex is something totally different. Only someone with your low intellect would conflate and confuse the two. Once the orgasm was reached, the sex act was over, and that is when the mutilation and murder began.
Wait a minute. We have already established that people have a right to mutilate their bodies. Men have an absolute right to cut off their penis.

What you intend to do is establish a baseline. Any sex act that ends with one of the parties a corpse should be prohibited. No matter how much both parties want it. This line requires government interference.

How about injury? If butt fucking tears a hole in the colon who should go to jail? It's consensual sex, the act is intentional. It's a fistula and deadly.

Once you start drawing lines where do you stop?

People simply don't understand what you are saying. Linear thinkers.

Mark

Yeah, but that's using your brain to rationally recognize and objective difference between what the OP includes and consensual sex between adults.

Remember, these folks aren't capable of recognizing any such difference. They think say, making out with someone is the same as stabbing them with a knife until they die and eating their genitals.

Deflection. I'm sure you understand the point being made, but since you have no logical argument against it, you deflect.

Mark

the so-called "point" being made is a pathetic loser's lie. *shrug*

When it comes to morals, there are no lies.

Mark

Forum List

Back